Телеграм-чат  
  Черепашки-ниндзя   Вселенная  Второй мультсериал (2003 – 2009, 4Kids)  5-ый сезон a.k.a. Ninja Tribunal (2006-2008)   Серия 11 "Enter the Dragons" Часть I [116] [c03s05e11, c03e117]
   11.01.2009, 03:33  
Серия 11 "Enter the Dragons" Часть I [116] [c03s05e11, c03e117]
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 11s.jpg
Просмотров: 280
Размер:	149,5 Кб
ID:	293"Enter the Dragons" Part I / "Битва Драконов" Часть 1

Автор сценария: Christopher Yost
Режиссер: Roy Burdine
Сценарист: Lloyd Goldfine

Сюжет:
Демонический Шреддер превратил Нью-Йорк в кошмар... Но у черепашек есть план: они должны принять союз со своими смертоносными врагами, чтобы довести борьбу со Шреддером до конца... если они потерпят неудачу, то не будет следующего дня...

Оригинал сюжета на английском языке (спрятан под спойлер):

The demonic Shredder has transformed New York City into a nightmare version of Feudal Japan and the rest of the world is next! But the Turtles have a plan, and if it takes allying themselves with some of their deadliest enemies to bring the fight to the Shredder, so be it… because if they fail, there is no tomorrow!

Просмотр ВК:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Скачать (скачивание доступно с torrents и доступен он-лайн просмотр серии ВКонтакте. Ссылки доступны только для зарегистрированных пользователей, если вы еще не зарегистрированы - зарегистрируйтесь)

Последний раз редактировалось Rdan; 29.10.2012 в 00:12.
31.01.2012, 20:30
palblog :: Blast from the Past #465: March 18, 2005: Re: Revised final of 112 ("New World Order, Part One"), and March 20, 2005: Fwd: comments on outlines for 115 ("Past and Present"), 116 ("Enter the

comments on Ep. 116 ("Enter the Dragons, Part One") outline

1.) This episode is very cool, and filled with all kinds of wild action which should excite the fans. I really only have two comments:

-- maybe we should see the new Justice Force members (that guy with the power gloves, the bow guy, and the shrinking guy) in action along with the older members.

2.) Given that if this kind of thing were ever to happen in the "real world", there would likely be a vigorous response from various agencies -- police and National Guard among them -- who would attempt to battle the various demons and such that have been manifested by the Shredder. I think it would be cool to at least mention that this kind of action is taking place, even if we don't show it -- maybe a line or two from the Turtles which refers to the fact that it's good the cops and the National Guard are fighting these things, because their actions take some of the pressure off us.

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 28.09.2012 в 15:49. Причина: лишнее
03.02.2012, 21:30
palblog :: Blast from the Past #467: March 30, 2005: Re: script 116 ("Enter the Dragons" Part One), Re: Ep 117 ("Enter the Dragons" Part Two) First Draft, and Re: Show 115 ("Past and Present") :: 03.

Subj: Re: script 116 ("Enter the Dragons" Part One)
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 12:44:30 PM
To: Lloyd Goldfine

Lloyd,

Just one comment:

1.) Re: the following:

"WIDER - Splinter, Ancient One and Leonardo turn to KARAI.
SPLINTER (CONT’D)
Like the Utrom Shredder before her, Karai has tapped into the Shredder’s energies. We have shown her how to use that energy against him."

I find this confusing. What, exactly, is Karai doing? How did the Utrom Shredder tap "into the Shredder's energies"?

-- Pete

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 02.10.2012 в 18:50. Причина: лишнее