Телеграм-чат  
  Черепашки-ниндзя   Вселенная  Второй мультсериал (2003 – 2009, 4Kids)  5-ый сезон a.k.a. Ninja Tribunal (2006-2008)   Серия 10 "Past Present" [115] [c03s05e10, c03e115]
   11.01.2009, 03:25  
Серия 10 "Past Present" [115] [c03s05e10, c03e115]
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 10s.jpg
Просмотров: 232
Размер:	130,7 Кб
ID:	291"Past Present" / "Прошлое и настоящее"

Автор сценария: Joe Kelly
Режиссер: Roy Burdine
Сценарист: Lloyd Goldfine

Сюжет:
Шреддер начинает строить новою династию в Нью-Йорке, превращая весь остров в адский кошмар. Черепахи объединяются с Караи, чтобы направить энергию Шреддера против его самого с помощью "ключевых камней", которые расположены вокруг Манхэттена. Наши герои успешно сражаются со Стражами ключевых камней, и заливают энергию в ключевые камни... но будет ли этого достаточно?

Оригинал сюжета на английском языке (спрятан под спойлер):

Shredder begins to build a new dynasty in New York, transforming the whole island into a hellish nightmare. The Turtles team up with Karai in a daring plan to direct Shredder’s energy against him from mystical “Keystones” around Manhattan. Our heroes successfully battle the Keystone Wardens and pour their energies into the Keystones… but will it be enough?

Просмотр ВК:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Скачать (скачивание доступно с torrents и доступен он-лайн просмотр серии ВКонтакте. Ссылки доступны только для зарегистрированных пользователей, если вы еще не зарегистрированы - зарегистрируйтесь)

Последний раз редактировалось Rdan; 29.10.2012 в 00:17. Причина: новая схема скачивания
24.06.2009, 20:00
Хорошая серия! Жаль только, что черепахи всё-таки проиграли бой!
31.01.2012, 20:30
palblog :: Blast from the Past #465: March 18, 2005: Re: Revised final of 112 ("New World Order, Part One"), and March 20, 2005: Fwd: comments on outlines for 115 ("Past and Present"), 116 ("Enter the

Subj: Fwd: comments on outlines for 115, 116 and 117
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:44:42 AM
To: Lloyd Goldfine

Lloyd,

I'm re-sending this in case it didn't get through the first time.

-- Peter

-------------------------------------

comments on Episode 115 ("Past and Present") outline

1.) Re: the following:

"And without even looking at him, Shredder turns the Mayor into a TOAD! Shredder confirms with the mystics that all is prepared, “For this is your final opportunity to prove your worth to me.” With a nervous glance, they nod, “You may begin the metamorphosis, my lord…”"

Turning the Mayor into a toad is just too "Harry Potter" for my taste -- pretty silly. Maybe he warps him into a toadlike humanoid.

2.) Re: the following:

"Suddenly, the bedroom wall EXPLODES to reveal a very gung ho CHAPLIN! He’s finally the hero he’s always wanted to be for Karai, dramatically lifting her out of bed. “I thought I’d lost you!”

Thwak! Chaplin gets a full taste of Casey’s Baseball Bat! Chaplin levels his blasters at Casey – THWAK! Karai kicks Chaplin next, “Idiot! They’re helping me!” Chaplin turns grim, “Helping you? No one can help you…don’t you know what’s happened?”

From the roof, everyone looks in horror at the BLACK DOME spreading out from uptown! LINES OF MYSTICAL ENERGY crackle weakly and then disappear."

This is a little confusing. Why does Chaplin blow the bedroom wall apart? Seems like a pretty stupid thing to do if he is trying to keep Karai from harm. And is he just carrying blasters, or is he in a Shrednaught? And how do they get to the roof?

3.) Re: the following:

"“Indeed, the true nightmare has begun.” Everyone is shocked to see Karai and Chaplin in the lair! Raph is the first to pipe off, about to draw his weapon when Casey and April enter, grim. “You better listen guys…something terrible has happened.”"

Hey, I'M shocked to see Karai and Chaplin in the lair. It seems more than a bit cavalier that April would lead them there. Why doesn't she just call the Turtles on a Shell Cell to set up a meeting somewhere neutral? And the idea that Karai and Chaplin would be standing there by themselves, and THEN April and Casey would follow them and enter the room seems goofy and done just for the sake of a "dramatic" surprise.

4.) Re: the following:

"The Ley Lines intersect around the perimeter of Manhattan at FIVE POINTS. Chaplin’s jaw hits the floor, “If this is accurate, we’d better pack our bags now…we’ve already lost.”"

I don't think it is possible that the ley lines could "intersect AROUND the perimeter of Manhattan at FIVE POINTS" (think about it), but they COULD intersect the perimeter of Manhattan at five points.
And why is Chaplin declaring defeat at this point? What is so devastating about what he sees on the screen that his "jaw hits the floor"?

5.) Re: the following:

"Atop the main support, they find the Keystone – a section of bridge that comes to life as they approach, revealing a GLOWING DRAGON built into the steel!"

Should this really be a dragon? It seems to me that this could get a little confusing with the Turtles' dragon avatars -- maybe this thing should be another kind of monster/creature.

6.) Re: the following:

"Leo almost loses April when she falls off of the crown, but remembering the painful loss of Faraji (and because she’s a best bud, of course!) he manages to catch her and slide down the statue’s dress, dragging the guardian into the water with him!"

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that it you were to slide down the Statue of Liberty's robe, you would not end up in the water, but on land.

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 28.09.2012 в 15:45. Причина: лишнее
02.02.2012, 19:30
palblog :: Blast from the Past #466: March 22, 200: Re: Second Draft of 114, and March 28, 2005: Re: Script 115 :: 02.02.2012 19:24

[CENTER]

Subj: Re: Script 115
Date: Monday, March 28, 2005 3:08:01 PM

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on the Ep. 115 first draft.

1.) Re: the following:

"CLOSE ON – The steaming TEA KETTLE as April’s hands pick it up and attempt to pour water into waiting CHANNEL 6 mugs –"

That mug bit is pretty funny.

"KARAI
Shall I assume that is only tea and not rat poison?
APRIL
Poison won’t work if you have no heart."

Why "RAT poison"? I think just "poison" would be fine and not raise any questions about Splinter (April's rat pal) in this context.
Also, if you think about it, April's response is a little odd -- the clear implication (well, clear to me, anyway) is that she WOULD have put poison in Karai's tea, but unfortunately, Karai has no heart and it wouldn't work on her, so why bother? Which, I'm PRETTY sure, is NOT what we want April to be saying here.

"Karai grabs the TEA SERVICE and it over Chaplin’s back. He sets her down.
KARAI
Fool! They are not keeping me captive. They’re helping protect me!

Suddenly serious, Chaplin takes Karai’s hands. Casey and April share a concerned look behind them.
CHAPLIN
But mistress, nothing can protect you now. Haven’t you heard what’s happened?"

Karai's move here seems like slapstick, and out of character. I'm sure she could get Chaplin to put her down without resorting to this "Three Stooges" move. Why doesn't she nerve pinch him or something a bit more subtle?
Also, Chaplin telling her that "nothing can protect you now" seems goofy -- I mean, isn't that why he's there, to protect her? If he really believes that nothing can protect her now, why's he even bothering?
And while I didn't mind that Chaplin referred to her as "Mistress Karai" when he enters April's apartment, having him call her just "Mistress" in this last line seems odd to me... and more like something a Foot soldier would do. I think he should just call her by her name here.

"RAPHAEL, LEONARDO, and DONATELLO burst into the room a beat later - dropping from CEILING VENTS, popping from a GRATE in the floor, etc. A full-on Ninja entrance!"

This is very goofy... and pointless.

"SPLINTER
Terrible nightmares have plagued me since we first met the Ninja Tribunal--
Mikey raises his hand enthusiastically, as if in school.
MICHLANGELO
Is it that one where you have a killer math test and you show up late and you’re not wearing any pants?"

I get the gag reference, but it would make a LOT more sense if it were said by someone who actually WEARS pants (which Mikey does not). Maybe a more Turtle-appropriate line could be used here... though I'm not sure what it would be.

"SPLINTER
Master Yoshi appears, like an angel… but he does nothing to protect himself as the Shredder attacks and… "

Splinter referring to Yoshi as an "angel" seems inappropriate, too Christian-like (which Splinter is not). Maybe "guardian spirit" would be better.

7.) Re: the following:

"LEONARDO
For someone who the Shredder impaled only a few days ago, you’re looking pretty healthy, Karai.
REVERSE – KARAI and CHAPLIN are on the roof in full armor (sans helmet) and she IS looking strong.
KARAI
Survival is what I do. We are in agreement, then? A temporary truce?"

Karai's "Survival is what I do" line is way too "cheesy movie tough guy" for me. Also, Leo's line seems superfluous -- I mean, we SEE that Karai is looking healthy and ready to fight. And it has little to do with Karai's response (which refers to a temporary truce). Perhaps Leo should instead say something about them working together against the Shredder.

8.) Re: the following:

"CUT TO:
INT. APRIL’S BUILDING. ANTIQUE STORE – MOMENTS LATER
The mood is tense. The Turtles pace one side of the room with Casey and April while Karai and Chaplin speak directly with Splinter and Ancient One."

If memory serves, this is the first time Karai has met the Ancient One. If so, it might be cool (though certainly not VITAL) to give her a moment in this scene where she expresses wonderment about being in the same room with him (assuming she would!) because she has heard tales of the legendary Ancient One. Or something.
And as I typed that, the thought occurred to me -- what would Karai be like now if, instead of the Utrom Shredder, she had had the Ancient One for her sensei?

9.) Re: the following:

"KARAI
Shredder has cast a spell of henkei – Metamorphosis."

A minor point -- but because Karai sees the Utrom Shredder as the "true" Shredder, I think she might say "This Shredder" instead of just "Shredder" here.

10.) Re: the following:

"SPLINTER
Ancient One and I have been meditating on Shredder’s presence here, and our investigation had uncovered a fluctuation in the city’s Ley Lines."

Would Splinter refer to the Ancient One as "Ancient One" or "THE Ancient One"? I would say the latter.

11.) Re: the following:

"CHAPLIN
After they’d gone, we found out that the Shredder’s Mystics had been planning this day for decades. It was their little “Keystone Project.”
REVERSE – CHAPLIN projects the grid from a fitting in his ARMOR. Everyone gathers around behind him to see what he’s doing.
CHAPLIN (CONT’D)
They bribed and blackmailed city officials to install mystical amplifiers around Manhattan, some as early as a century ago. I didn’t know what they were for-- Until now."

"A century ago"? That doesn't seem to fit into the timeline we have established with the Utrom Shredder coming to NYC... unless we want to say that the Foot Mystics came to NYC BEFORE the Utrom Shredder did... which I suppose is POSSIBLE, but is it LIKELY?

12.) Re: the following:

"SPLINTER
If the Shredder’s spell reaches the Keystones, it will anchor to the Ley Lines…and become irreversible. He will turn our world into a living nightmare."

While I am sure that Splinter knows a lot about things of a mystic nature, for some reason it seems that he (and Chaplin) are a bit too certain and sure of EXACTLY what is going to happen here. It strikes me that a lot of this is theory and conjecture on their parts, and should be referenced here as such.

13.) Re: the following:

"DONATELLO
Sure, pick one. The Statue of Liberty? Maybe the U.N. BUILDING? Oh, and where’s the closest “Dynamite R us?” "

Don's last bit here seems off, as I doubt (given his resourcefulness and what he might already have on hand) he would find much trouble coming up with enough explosive materials to destroy the Keystones (that is, IF he were willing to blow up the Statue of Liberty, etc.).

-- Pete

------------------------------------------------------------

оригинальная запись в блоге

All TMNT-related images © Mirage Studios unless otherwise noted. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® is a registered trademark of Mirage Studios; all rights reserved.

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 30.09.2012 в 09:03. Причина: лишнее
03.02.2012, 21:30
palblog :: Blast from the Past #467: March 30, 2005: Re: script 116 ("Enter the Dragons" Part One), Re: Ep 117 ("Enter the Dragons" Part Two) First Draft, and Re: Show 115 ("Past and Present") :: 03.

Subj: Re: Show 115 ("Past and Present")
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 2:21:17 PM

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on Ep. 115 second draft

1.) I still think April's "heart" response to Karai's question about the tea and poison is odd.

"* CASEY JONES LEAPS over the bed, CHAPLIN! Karai falls back on to the bed as a barely misses April!
* casey
Wrong day for a panty raid, pal! "

"Panty raid"? Do people still do that? And even if they do, is it appropriate here?

"karai
Chaplin, you fool! They are not keeping me captive. They are protecting me!
* Casey gets off of Chaplin, who rushes to takes Karai’s hands.
chaplin
But mistress, nothing can protect you now. Haven’t you heard what’s happened?"

Chaplin's "nothing can protect you now" stills seems weird. Here's what I said about it in my last notes:

"Also, Chaplin telling her that "nothing can protect you now" seems goofy -- I mean, isn't that why he's there, to protect her? If he really believes that nothing can protect her now, why's he even bothering?"

"* splinter
Not without additional power. Ancient One and I have been meditating on Shredder’s presence in New York, and have felt a fluctuation in the city’s Ley Lines."

From my last notes: "Would Splinter refer to the Ancient One as "Ancient One" or "THE Ancient One"? I would say the latter."

"* mystic fire
Brothers. The reptiles, the rat … and Karai approach the keystones! Shall we tell our master--?
* mystic metal
And be turned into a toad? Or Worse?"

Minor point, but I think Mystic Metal should say "And be turned into toads?"

"mystic fire (contd.)
Awaken the Guardians."

Because we already have a group of heroic characters called The Guardians, I wonder if we could find another term which would not confuse the two. Perhaps "Keepers" or "Wardens". Or maybe when spoken of, these things should be referred to as "Keystone Guardians" instead of just "Guardians".

7.) Re: the following:

"Karai looks away from Leonardo, angry, but he grabs her hand.
karai
You’re wrong, Leonardo. I have felt…HIS power inside of me. This “Shredder.”
CLOSE ON - Leo looks at Karai with deep and earnest respect.
Leonardo
So? Energy is neither good nor evil! How you use it is your choice.
SUDDENLY, the ground SHAKES! They snap to attention as ANCIENT ONE leaps in front of them, ready for battle. LEO’S AMULET AND MARKINGS IGNITE.
ancient one
I think I like you two better when you fight. Buckle up, Bozos, here it comes!"

The Ancient One's lines here are WEIRD. Why would he like it better when they (Leo and Karai) fight? And... "Buckle up, Bozos"??!!! WTF?!

8.) Re: the following:

"WIDE – The GUARDIAN chases DON as he swings from FLAGPOLE TO FLAGPOLE in front of the U.N. It them aside like reeds!
donatello
Great, so we should blow real hard?
SPLINTER - crouches calmly at the top of the last Flagpole. As DON reaches him…
splinter
Now is not the time for sarcasm. Only improvisation.
THE FLAGPOLE BENDS as Don hits it. Don and Splinter ride it down until Don lets go and it back up—
ANGLE ON – firing SPLINTER AT the Guardian!"

Don's line sounds more like on of Raph's. And the action as described seems... off. How is Don able to "swing" from flagpole to flagpole... when these are VERTICAL flagpoles? And I have to say that the bit with Splinter sitting on top of the last flagpole and waiting for Don to bend it down (!!!) so Splinter can get flung at the Guardian is just really silly, preposterous slapstick-type action.

9.) Re: the following:

"TRACKING SHOT – ANCIENT ONE runs up the TRIDENT HANDLE, his hands GLOWING WITH CHI ENERGY… He’s LAUGHING!
ancient one
Get ready, kid! I’M DRIVIN’ IT HOME!!!"

When did the Ancient One turn into a wise-crackin', NYC cabbie type? This is GOOFY.

10.) Re: the following:

"* april
You’re out of time! Now or never, guys!"

A minor point, but if you are really out of time, how can it be "now or never"? Maybe she should say "almost out of time".

11.) Re: the following:

"* ext. MANNY’S MEATS – CONTInUOUS
* WIDE - THE LEY LINE emanating from Raph and Mikey is actually starting to PUSH BACK the dome!
* CLOSE ON MIKEY – opening one eye to look at Raph…
* mikey
Man, I love bein’ a turtle."

While I like the ""love being a Turtle" line when appropriately used, what does "being a Turtle" have to do with this moment?

12.) Re: the following:

"* CLOSE ON - OUR HEROES as the WAVE PASSES THROUGH, turning all of the undead to ASH! Chaplin is stunned.
* Chaplin
It actually worked? I was totally making that stuff up to impress Karai."

Really, REALLY silly.

13.) Re: the following:

"ext. EARTH FROM SPACE – continuous
The dark wave of Shredder’s evil magic spreads past the borders of Manhattan… onto the East Coast, and beyond…
WIDER - Shredder’s evil spreads across the globe…
WIDEST – painting part of the EARTH IN BLACK!"

Huh?! This is more than a little out of control. The Shredder's "black dome" does NOT extend beyond NYC... certainly not "onto the east coast, and beyond" and "painting part of the EARTH IN BLACK".

-- Pete

оригинальная запись в блоге

All TMNT-related images © Mirage Studios unless otherwise noted. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® is a registered trademark of Mirage Studios; all rights reserved.

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 02.10.2012 в 18:49. Причина: лишнее