Телеграм-чат  
  Черепашки-ниндзя   Вселенная  Второй мультсериал (2003 – 2009, 4Kids)  5-ый сезон a.k.a. Ninja Tribunal (2006-2008)   Серия 09 "Fathers & Sons" [114] [c03s05e09, c03e114]
   11.01.2009, 03:21  
Серия 09 "Fathers & Sons" [114] [c03s05e09, c03e114]
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 9s.jpg
Просмотров: 245
Размер:	150,1 Кб
ID:	289"Fathers & Sons" / "Отцы и дети"

Автор сценария: Ronald Gonzalez
Режиссер: Roy Burdine
Сценарист: Lloyd Goldfine

Оригинал сюжета на английском языке (спрятан под спойлер):

Weary after their first battle with the new Shredder, the Turtles doubt they can defeat him. To lift their spirits, Splinter shares a tale of the Turtles’ toddler days. The story reveals that though the Turtles were small, they overcame impossible odds to vanquish Foot evil, though they may not remember it.

Просмотр ВК:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Скачать (скачивание доступно с torrents и доступен он-лайн просмотр серии ВКонтакте. Ссылки доступны только для зарегистрированных пользователей, если вы еще не зарегистрированы - зарегистрируйтесь)

Последний раз редактировалось TMNT_1987; 02.01.2011 в 23:25. Причина: новая схема скачивания
29.03.2009, 13:27
Если честно....было смешно ....особенно в самом канце как им стёрли память!!!!!
15.04.2011, 18:33
Да угарная, меня прикольнула как они там испугались к МС побежали
19.04.2011, 07:30
Они там такие милые и прикольные=) Еще меня поразило то, что Трибунал оказывается выбрал их еще с самого их детства, но что больше меня поразило, так это то, что Трибунал им повязки дал. Я вообще думала, что это Сплинтер сделал
21.08.2011, 09:56
Очень,хорошая,прикольная серия.Я и недумал,что Трибунал Ниндзя,дал им повязки! Всегда,считалось,что это сделал Сплинтер.Что,понравилось:Понравилось,то,что Демона,победили Черепашки,а именно Донни!Хотя,мне так и непонятно,почему заклинание действует,на всех кроме детей?.Что непонравилось:Как,то Быстро мне кажется,они Демона победили.Хотя,впринцепи Нормальная,интересная серия!
28.01.2012, 18:00
palblog :: Blast from the Past #460: March 4, 2005: Re: 114 ("Fathers and Sons") Outline :: 28.01.2012 17:57

Subj: Re: 114 Outline
Date: Friday, March 4, 2005 12:29:15 PM
To: Lloyd Goldfine

In a message dated 3/3/05 4:37:54 PM, Lloyd writes:

Hi Pete –

While I wasn’t at all happy with this outline myself, I have no objections to Splinter bringing the Turtles on the trip, and I think the idea of the Ancient One giving the Turtles their original masks (the over the whole head ones) works very nicely. You did too, once upon a time - - they were your ideas! ;) And they’re in the approved season 5 story arc document.

I don’t think any of this violates the continuity that we’ve set up for our series, and we can do many things to explain and clarify if that’ll help. My big concern was that the writer had Splinter and the Ancient One argue all episode for no reason – there was no reason for the trip, no reason for this story – and that to me was the real problem. Once we have a compelling reason for Splinter to take this trip (the death of Yoshi, for example) everything else will fall into place.

Lloyd

Lloyd,

I had a devil of a time tracking down your extensive Season 5 document on my laptop's hard drive, but I finally found it, and you are right -- the whole Splinter/Ancient One/Turtle Tots story is in there. I'll paste in here the most germane section:

"We open with Splinter and Yoshi living in NYC. Yoshi was a leader of the Utrom Guardians. “Against my wishes!” grumbles the Ancient One bitterly.
We briefly recap the death of Yoshi at Shredder’s hands, the advent of the Utrom ooze spill, the transformation of Splinter, and his sudden realization that he has become a) intelligent and self conscious and b) the father of four!
Not knowing quite what to do with himself, he packs up his family (the turtles are not wearing masks yet) and decides to journey to the only “family” he has left in the world. He seeks out the Ancient One for guidance…
Splinter finds the Ancient One in his backyard garden, hanging up his wet laundry (including several brightly colored pieces of cloth)."

I'm not completely sure why the problems inherent in this premise didn't register with me at the time, but maybe they only became clear to me when I got the most fully realized outline. These problems are:

1.) When does Splinter make this big trip? The implication here is that it is pretty soon after he and the Turtles have mutated, and he does it because he doesn't know "quite what to do with himself". Doesn't it seem a bit off that at the same time that Splinter doesn't know what to do with himself, he has the presence of mind to undertake this long, complicated and perilous trip -- and not by himself, but with four infant or toddler Turtles tagging along? Especially when he undertakes this huge and dangerous trek with no guarantee that he will even be able to find the Ancient One, and even if he can, no guarantee that the Ancient One will have anything to do with him or his young charges. I guess it bothers me that Splinter would put the young Turtles in jeopardy in this manner -- it seems very irresponsible.

2.) Splinter supposedly makes this journey to be with "the only “family” he has left in the world", i.e. the Ancient One. This seems to me to be a bit of a stretch. If Splinter knows enough about the Ancient One to know where to find him and what his connection to Yoshi was, then he must also know that Yoshi and the Ancient One were estranged, and thus no longer "family" in the way which is implied here.

3.) All of the Turtles meet and hang out with the Ancient One in this episode. He even gives them their colored bandanas. Yet, when Leo went in search of the Ancient One in the fourth (?) season, he didn't recognize him. And when the rest of the Turtles met the Ancient One in the beginning of the fifth season, it was as if that was the first time they had met him. How do we reconcile this? To just say that all the Turtles FORGOT this significant trip and events in their young lives strains credulity, I think.

One thing that seems apparent is that we don't REALLY need the Turtle Tots to accompany Splinter on his trip to see the Ancient One. I mean, they don't really make a big difference to the plot and the action, do they? The only thing I can think of that they do to advance anything is when one of them does something that uncovers the secret entrance to the underground chamber, but that could be accomplished in many other ways. Yes, it's charming and cute to see them doing charming and cute l'il Turtle Tot things, but not, I think, necessary.
I have a couple of suggestions:

1.) My preference would be that the Turtle Tots DON'T accompany Splinter on his trip to Japan to find the Ancient One. Instead, they would stay in their lair in NYC by themselves. This could be the first time that Splinter has left them alone like this, and that could be a fun story in and of itself. (What hijinks cold ensue without "dad" around?) If we had to do a bit where the Ancient One sees the Turtle Tots for whatever reason, we could have him use his secret mystic powers to open up a kind of scrying window (perhaps at Splinter's request -- he's anxious about the boys and wants to know how they are doing without him).
The Turtle Tots could already have bandanas in this solo story, but they would be all RED (a nice nod to the original comics), and Splinter could still return from his trip with the different-colored bandanas, a gift from the Ancient One.

2.) If you refuse to see my impeccable logic, and absolutely MUST have Splinter drag his poor little boys on the trip to Japan, I would need two things to happen: (a) that we somehow show and/or tell that the trip was HELL and Splinter regrets the rash and ill-thought-out decision to bring the Turtle Tots along, and (b) that the Ancient One somehow uses his special abilities to make the Turtle Tots FORGET that they ever met him. This, in turn, would require some expressions of surprise from the Turtles as Splinter is telling this story, because they don't remember ever meeting the Ancient One on that long ago trip (maybe they are made to forget the entire trip itself).

-- Pete

------------------------------------------------------------

оригинальная запись в блоге

------------------------------------------------------------

All TMNT-related images © Mirage Studios unless otherwise noted. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® is a registered trademark of Mirage Studios; all rights reserved.
02.02.2012, 19:30
palblog :: Blast from the Past #466: March 22, 200: Re: Second Draft of 114, and March 28, 2005: Re: Script 115 :: 02.02.2012 19:24

Subj: Re: Second Draft of 114
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:06:31 PM
To: Lloyd Goldfine

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on the second draft of Ep. 114.

1.) Re: the following:

"*SPLINTER (VO CONT’D)
You see, I had procured Master Yoshi’s ashes … through great difficulty. And, I was determined to honor his wish that he be buried in the home of his family, the Ancient One, in Japan."

The wording here in the second line is a little awkward. Here is an alternative:

"And, I was determined to honor his wish that he be buried in the land of his birth, and near the home of his sensei, the Ancient One... in Japan."

I raised the question last time around about this idea that Yoshi was the Ancient One's "son". This seemed off to me, so I went back and looked at the flashback episode titled "A Tale of Master Yoshi" (#100)... and found this:

"*Establish the old style Japanese house with a gated entrance.
*LEONARDO (V.O. NARRATION)
And so, the Ancient One took the boys to his house…

*INT. ANCIENT ONE’S HOUSE – CONT’D
*The two boys are hungrily down big bowls of ramen as the Ancient One looks on sitting in full lotus and smiling.
*LEONARDO (V.O. NARRATION)
And, raised them both as if they were his own sons."

As far as I can tell, this is the only point in this episode or any other at which the word "son" and "Yoshi" were put together in regard to his relationship to the Ancient One. The rest of the time, Yoshi's relationship to the Ancient One is described as student to sensei.
Both Yoshi and Mashimi, in that episode, were orphans of war. Neither was literally the Ancient One's son. And aside from the "raised them both as if they were his own sons" line, there is nothing that speaks of the Ancient One adopting either boy -- and there is no indication that Hamato Yoshi took on the Ancient One's family name (whatever that is -- I don't think we've ever given him a name per se... or have we?). It is a fine point, but an important one, I think. I think it could be addressed in a very simple fashion, either by just referring to the Ancient One as Yoshi's sensei (instead of his "father"), or do that AND mention that Yoshi considered the Ancient One his "adoptive father".

2.) Re: the following:

"WIDE ON ROAD as Splinter/Tots trail the EERIE RED GLOW emanating from ONI and the Ancient One.
*MICHELANGELO (VO)
Hang on! Hold the phone!
DISSOLVE TO:
*INT. APRIL’S APARTMENT – PRESENT DAY
*ON MIKEY IN FRONT of SPLINTER – looking at his BROS, confused.
*MICHELANGELO
Doesn’t it freak you guys out that we don’t remember ANY of this???"

I like this, and have a suggestion for a sound effect -- when Mike breaks in with his voiceover, maybe there could be the classic "needle scratching record" sound (SKKRRRCCHHH!) -- you know, the one which sounds like somebody has yanked the needle off the record, interrupting the flow of the story -- just before he speaks.

-- Peter

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 30.09.2012 в 09:01. Причина: лишнее
25.12.2012, 09:48
Вот как то я запуталась в нумерации, пока смотрела 5 сезон, и упустила эту серию из виду. Но потом нашла.
Донни шикарен и очарователен в этой серии. Правда различать их по цвету кожи несколько сложновато. А вот идея со стиранием памяти меня почемуто наталкивает на мысли об ЛВЧ
08.08.2013, 17:29
Смешная серия))). Маленькие черепашки, особенно с такими глазами, выглядят прикольно и забавно . Долго смеялся, когда они увидели того демона и испугавшись побежали к мастеру Сплинтеру. Наконец-то увидел Старейшего в битве, с таким видом он ещё отлично двигается)). В общем история интересная, которая подготавливает черепах к решающему сражению со Шреддером.