Телеграм-чат  
  Черепашки-ниндзя   Вселенная  Второй мультсериал (2003 – 2009, 4Kids)  5-ый сезон a.k.a. Ninja Tribunal (2006-2008)   Серия 08 "New World Order" Часть II [113] [c03s05e08, c03e113]
   11.01.2009, 03:17  
Серия 08 "New World Order" Часть II [113] [c03s05e08, c03e113]
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 8s.jpg
Просмотров: 232
Размер:	129,6 Кб
ID:	287"New World Order" Part II / "Новый мировой порядок" Часть 2

Автор сценария: Matthew Drdek
Режиссер: Roy Burdine
Сценарист: Lloyd Goldfine

Оригинал сюжета на английском языке (спрятан под спойлер):

In their attempt to rescue Karai from the Foot Mystics and new Shredder, the Turtles wind up in a raging battle filled with magic and martial arts where they use everything the Tribunal taught them - but will it be enough to escape with Karai and their lives?

Просмотр ВК:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Скачать (скачивание доступно с torrents и доступен он-лайн просмотр серии ВКонтакте. Ссылки доступны только для зарегистрированных пользователей, если вы еще не зарегистрированы - зарегистрируйтесь)

Последний раз редактировалось TMNT_1987; 02.01.2011 в 23:21. Причина: новая схема скачивания
07.12.2009, 17:49
я считаю что трибунал не смогли победить они очень сильны они тренеровались 17 веков но их победили геральды шредера (тэнгу-шредер)

Последний раз редактировалось Gen; 07.12.2009 в 17:49.
05.04.2011, 22:04

Сообщение от Gen 

я считаю что трибунал не смогли победить они очень сильны они тренеровались 17 веков но их победили геральды шредера (тэнгу-шредер)

угу, тем более что трибунал победил самого шредера-тэнгу,трибунал убили геральды,а черепахи за минуту разделались с ними
10.10.2011, 13:46
Серия класс! Если чесно я в 1-й раз увидел как действует тенгу-шредер.
5-й сезон класс!
25.01.2012, 01:01
palblog :: Blast from the Past #358: February 18, 2005: Re: Outlines 111 and 113 :: 25.01.2012 00:59

Subj: Re: Outlines 113
Date: Friday, February 18, 2005 2:48:09 PM
To: Lloyd Goldfine

Here are my comments on the Ep. 113 outline.

1.) Re: the following:

"Karai then dishes out another kick to Don, then Raph and then Mikey!

Mikey (confused, in pain): “Uh, ya missed him again!”

Raph (angry, in pain): “Sheesh lady, what is your problem?! We’re here to help ya!”

Before the Turtles know it, they’re all piled in a beat up heap at the corner. Karai then looks to the Shredder, hoping to have proved a point."

I might be able to buy Karai sucker punching and taking out one, or MAYBE two Turtles, but her being able to do this to all four of them so easily is silly. I think her point could be made by taking out one Turtle.

2.) Re: the following:

"With that, Karai charges the Shredder and the fight is on. The Turtles to stay out of it for now—after all, Karai’s made it pretty clear that she doesn’t want their help and perhaps she won’t even need it…at least, for now.

The Foot Mystics also stay out of the fight. Not only do they want to fully savor their revenge, but why would the Shredder need their assistance to take out Karai?"

I could kind of see the Foot Mystics staying out of the fight, but it seems weird to me that the Turtles would, REGARDLESS of what Karai says she wants. The Turtles should KNOW that -- unless Karai has some incredible power or ability that she has been hiding up until now -- there is really no way she is going to be able to take down this resurrected icon of evil. For them to then stand back and watch her get pulverized seems... dishonorable.
If it is deemed necessary to keep the Turtles temporarily out of this fight so that we can SHOW how powerless Karai is against this newly resurrected Shredder, maybe they can be held back by the Mystics... or some other menace the Shredder has called up.

3.) It seems a bit odd -- almost insane -- that Karai would continue to try to best the Shredder in physical combat after he has just shown her that even her sword through his chest does nothing to stop him or even slow him down. Not great strategy on her part. Maybe it would make more sense if we show that she tries to retreat and regroup her forces, but the Shredder and his allies make it difficult if not impossible for her to do so.

4.) Re: the following:

"With the Mystics and the Shredder still taken aback, the Turtles each grab a Ninja Air Pack from one of the fallen Foot Soldiers, then grab the badly wounded Karai and make a quick escape."

As none of the Turtles has ever used -- or even SEEN -- a Foot Ninja Air Pack before this episode, doesn't it seem kind of silly that they would be able to just grab this unfamiliar technology and know how to use it to make a "quick escape"?

-- Pete

------------------------------------------------------------

оригинальная запись в блоге

------------------------------------------------------------

All TMNT-related images © Mirage Studios unless otherwise noted. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® is a registered trademark of Mirage Studios; all rights reserved.

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 23.09.2012 в 09:59. Причина: лишнее
30.01.2012, 22:10
palblog :: Blast from the Past #464: March 12, 2005: comments on Ep. 113 ("New World Order, Part 2") second draft and comments on Ep. 112 ("New World Order, Part 1") second draft :: 30.01.2012 21:55

Subj: comments on Ep. 113 ("New World Order, Part 2") second draft
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2005 4:30:56 PM
To: Lloyd Goldfine

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on the Ep. 113 second draft.

1.) Re: the following:

"*LEONARDO (V.O.)
The Tribunal trained us to prepare for the very worst. But the thing about the very worst is…you can’t possibly be prepared for it. "

I think I understand what the writer is trying to do here, but this seems very silly and self-contradictory to me. First Leo says that the Tribunal trained them to prepare for the very worst -- but then he says that such training is impossible! Which is it? Here's an alternative:

"*LEONARDO (V.O.)
The Tribunal trained us to prepare for the very worst. But I'm not sure even they could have anticipated THIS. "

2.) Re: the following:

"FADE IN:
INT. FOOT HEADQUARTERS – THRONE ROOM – NIGHT
WIDE – Karai faces off against the Shredder and the five Foot Mystics that stand beside him."

I'm confused. At the end of the last episode, weren't the Mystics advancing on the Turtles, while Karai faced the Shredder?

3.) Re: the following:

"*WIDE – Karai LEAPS to the air and takes form for a JUMP KICK. It looks as though she’s about to soar over the Turtles, but instead, she barrels down on them, STRIKING Mikey with a KICK. He falls to the ground.
KARAI (CONT’D)
YAAAAAAAAAAH!
CLOSE ON MIKEY – completely bewildered, he looks up to Karai.
MICHAELANGELO
Uh, ya missed the Shredder…
*WIDE – Karai WHIPS the SPIKED TALISMAN CHAIN at Leo, Raph, and Don’s feet. It LASHES the ground and with that same PURPLE FLASH they all find themselves on the floor with Mikey.
MICHAELANGELO (CONT’D)
Uh, ya missed again!
ON KARAI – she sneers at the Turtles.
*KARAI
Do not try to win favor with me. I will avenge my father and destroy you once I am finished with them!"

You know, I'm all for Karai being strong and self-confident, but she (or rather the writer) is starting to push the envelope towards silliness. I mean, consider the situation -- Karai has just seen this resurrected Shredder wipe out everything sent against him -- multiple Shrednaughts, Foot Tech ninjas, Shredder Elite Ninjas, and so on -- and she should look on the Turtles' arrival as AT LEAST a diversion for her foe which might allow her to get an effective hit in. Instead, she foolishly and unstrategically lashes out at the Turtles! I understand that they are "on her list" -- she wants to get them back for what she thinks they did to her "father" -- but it really seems stupid to me that she would waste time and energy lashing out at the Turtles at this moment.

4.) Re: the following:

"FIRE
Have you not yet realized?
WATER
Without you, we could never have freed the Shredder.
AIR
For it was you…that freed us!
ON THE FOOT MYSTICS – each of their ELEMENTAL POWERS suddenly SWIRL around them, TRANSFORMING them into their past forms.
CLOSE ON LEO – his eyes widen with the horrible realization.
EARTH (OC)
When you took that crystal?"

Why is Earth saying that last line like a question rather than a statement?

5.) Re: the following:

"*ON MIKEY – his AMULET and MYSTIC MARKINGS are shining brightly as he uses his MULTIPLYING skills to play hide and seek with Mystic Air and Mystic Fire. To start off, he’s perched on top the end of an altar.
MICHAELANGELO
Up high!
*Mystic Fire shoots a STREAM OF FIRE at Mikey but it goes right through him and lights the table on fire. Now, another Mikey appears under the table, too, only at the other end."

"Multiplying skills"?

6.) Re: the following:

"*CHAPLIN
It was just a matter of creating an special chemical elixir that could polarize the Arcanian flux of the--"

Minor point, but it should be "a special" and not "an special".

7.) Whew! Anyone complaining that this series lacks enough action should just shut the heck up after this episode!

-- Pete

-----------------------------------

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 26.09.2012 в 22:04. Причина: лишнее
05.06.2012, 17:31

Сообщение от Майки ниндзя 

У меня есть забавный прикол про эту серию. советую посмотреть
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9JgMwZ60RE

Не знаю...я что-то нечего смешного не заметил...
10.08.2013, 19:59
Хоть здесь и происходит первое сражение черепашек с Тэнгу-Шреддером, но сильного впечатления эта серия на меня не произвела. Впрочем, некоторые моменты понравились. Так что на четвёрку вполне набрала)).