Телеграм-чат  
  Черепашки-ниндзя   Вселенная  Второй мультсериал (2003 – 2009, 4Kids)  5-ый сезон a.k.a. Ninja Tribunal (2006-2008)   Серия 07 "New World Order" Часть I [112] [c03s05e07, c03e112]
   11.01.2009, 03:14  
Серия 07 "New World Order" Часть I [112] [c03s05e07, c03e112]
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 7s.jpg
Просмотров: 304
Размер:	134,5 Кб
ID:	285"New World Order" Part I / "Новый мировой порядок" Часть 1

Автор сценария: Danny Fingeroth
Режиссер: Roy Burdine
Сценарист: Lloyd Goldfine

Сюжет:

Сообщение от Scorch

Истинный Шреддер, воскресший стараниями верных ему мистиков, по возвращении к жизни первым делом решает уничтожить Караи, нагло присвоившую себе его имя. Черепашкам же приходится выбирать меньшее из двух зол. Понимая, что победа истинного Шреддера обернётся катастрофой для всего мира, герои отправляются на помощь Караи, которая до сих пор готова убить их за то, что они сделали с её отцом.

Оригинал сюжета на английском языке (спрятан под спойлер):

The original Shredder is resurrected by the Foot Mystics, whose agenda is to destroy Karai – the “false Shredder.” And, while the Turtles are enemies of both Shredders, they realize that if the original Shredder wins, his goal of creating a world of destruction, devastation and chaos will be one huge step closer to reality. So, like it or not, they have to help Karai – even while she’s intent on killing them!

Просмотр ВК:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Скачать (скачивание доступно с torrents и доступен он-лайн просмотр серии ВКонтакте. Ссылки доступны только для зарегистрированных пользователей, если вы еще не зарегистрированы - зарегистрируйтесь)

Последний раз редактировалось Scorch; 07.08.2016 в 12:02.
15.11.2010, 13:55
Жаль их ... Они были не простыми персонажами . Когда персонаж умирает навсегда жалко становится
20.01.2012, 20:10
palblog :: Blast from the Past #356: February 7, 2005: Re: Premise 111 ("Membership Drive"), and February 8, 2005: Re: Outline 112 ("New World Order") :: 20.01.2012 20:03

Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2005 12:41:55 PM
To: Lloyd Goldfine

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on the Ep. 112 outline.

1.) Re: the following:

"Inside, we see the revived Shredder as he is tended to by the Foot Mystics. They bow before him and tell him how wonderful it is that he lives again. An elaborate meal is spread before him, and some dancing women perform for his amusement."

I hope these "dancing women" are not scantily clad bimbos -- that would amp the "cheese factor" up significantly. Perhaps we should make them somewhat demonic kabuki dancers, or leave them out altogether and possibly substitute musicians.

2.) Re: the following:

"Shredder knocks the food off the table and orders the women to leave. He must have answers.

Shredder: “I have been gone for what you tell me is nearly 2000 years. The world was content to let me rot in my prison. Why have you come to my aid now?”

Metal: “We have studied your ways, master, and we believe you are mankind’s best hope.”

Shredder is still suspicious. He knows enough about the dark side of human nature to not trust the Mystics."

There are several odd things going on here. FIrst, why does the Shredder knock the food off the table? Seems like petulant behavior not worthy of the character.
Second, why are the Mystic's telling him he is "mankind's best hope"? What is that going to get them? What does the Shredder care for mankind?
Third -- and perhaps it's my memory's fault that this isn't clear -- what exactly is the relationship between the Mystics and the Shredder? For some reason, I thought that they were former associates of his, and that is why they are so dedicated to reviving him. Here they seem not to know each other. And the Mystics aren't EXACTLY human, right?

3.) Re: the following:

"Shredder: “Fear not. You shall be suitably rewarded for your service.” (The ambiguity here foreshadows the later episode where he turns the tables on them.) Shredder continues: “But tell me…what of those who treacherously defeated me. What of the Four Dragons?”"

I can't recall discussing this idea that the Shredder turns on the Mystics, so I'll withhold judgment on that one, though at this point it seems a little odd.

4.) Re: the following:

"The Turtles at first use their weapons as they are normally used. But as they get more and more into the practice, they start to use the magical powers imbued in each of their weapons. As they do, their tattoos and amulets glow.

Raph’s Kusari Gama shoots a controlled thunder blast at Donny, whose Naginata’s cyclone power help him to both get out of the thunder’s way, and to knock Raph off his feet."

I'm not sure why, but I'm already bored with these "powered-up" Turtles... which makes me happy that when this season ends, they'll be back to their old selves. However, this did make me think that perhaps we can foreshadow that a little by thinking of ways that having these extra powers might make them less cautious and thoughtful about fighting their enemies, and thus leave themselves vulnerable in ways that they wouldn't if they didn't have these powers.

5.) It would be cool to see a Shrednaught or two going up against the various demons and such which invade Foot headquarters in this episode.
I do wonder if TWO appearances by Chaplin are one too many. Perhaps he should only show up once, armed with his "mystic-techno" (mystech?) weaponry.

-- Pete

------------------------------------------------------------

оригинальная запись в блоге

All TMNT-related images © Mirage Studios unless otherwise noted. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® is a registered trademark of Mirage Studios; all rights reserved.

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 22.09.2012 в 10:19. Причина: лишнее
30.01.2012, 22:10
palblog :: Blast from the Past #464: March 12, 2005: comments on Ep. 113 ("New World Order, Part 2") second draft and comments on Ep. 112 ("New World Order, Part 1") second draft :: 30.01.2012 21:55

Subj: comments on Ep. 112 ("New World Order, Part 1") second draft
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2005 4:31:47 PM

Lloyd,

I just found when I logged on just now that there was a "final" of 112 sent to me yesterday, but thought I should send this along, even if some of these things have already been addressed.

comments on Ep. 112 script second draft

"*RAPHAEL
Yeah, that was my dream. And then, she was at the mercy of the Shredder!
ON DONNY, cautiously adding to the narrative.
*DONATELLO
I saw that, too! And then New York was transformed into a horror show!
ON MIKE, starting to realize how weird this all is.
*MICHELANGELO
Yeah! And then the Shredder himself was there, acting all “King of the World”! "

Maybe it's the timing -- I'm reading this a week before the Donatello "alternate universe ruled by the Shredder" episode is scheduled to air -- but it occurred to me that it might be cool (albeit not vital) to have Don reference, very briefly, his experience in that dreadful world in this scene... maybe make a comparison of that other universe and his dream here.

"*ON DONNY’S HAND as it PUNCHES a BUTTON on the dash.
*DONATELLO
Don’t be a backseat turtle, Mikey!
*ON THE TAXI as its TIRES SWIVEL and become bases for HYDRAULIC LEGS that lift the TAXI itself ten feet above the ground.
*CLOSE ON THE REAR LEFT SIDE of the TAXI as a HYDRAULIC LEG EXTENDS UPWARD.
*WIDEN and FOLLOW the TAXI as it advances on its HYDRAULIC LEGS toward TWO CARS that are TANGLED TOGETHER."

Hmmm... I think I liked "stealth mode" better than this -- and I wasn't too crazy about "stealth mode". This is skirting dangerously close to the edge of total silliness. Maybe it can be saved in the design stage, with a really cool design, but right now it reminds me of the old cartoon show.

3.) Re: the following:

"*KARAI and SHREDDER move toward each other. Shredder’s hand glows with DARK MYSTIC ENERGY. KARAI rears back with her GAUNTLET-CLAW, preparing to strike a blow.
*ON the Turtles, weapons raised, as MYSTICS advance on them.
*RAPHAEL
Don’t confront the Shredder, huh?
*LEONARDO
No problem. We’ll be dead before we can get to him.
FADE OUT:
TO BE CONTINUED"

Those last two lines from Raph and Leo are pretty weak, not to mention that they make little sense.

-- Pete

оригинальная запись в блоге

All TMNT-related images © Mirage Studios unless otherwise noted. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® is a registered trademark of Mirage Studios; all rights reserved.

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 26.09.2012 в 22:02. Причина: лишнее
31.01.2012, 20:30
palblog :: Blast from the Past #465: March 18, 2005: Re: Revised final of 112 ("New World Order, Part One"), and March 20, 2005: Fwd: comments on outlines for 115 ("Past and Present"), 116 ("Enter the

Subj: Re: Revised final of 112 ("New World Order, Part One")
Date: Friday, March 18, 2005 11:59:38 AM

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on the Ep. 112 final.

"**RAPHAEL
Yeah, that was my dream. There were all these funny lines. And then, she was at the mercy of the Shredder!
ON DONNY, cautiously adding to the narrative.
***DONATELLO
I saw that, too! And then New York was transformed into a horror show … like an alternate universe … but worse."

It's nice that my suggestion to have Don compare his nightmare to his experience in the Shredder-ruled alternate universe he was sent to in "Same As It Never Was" was considered, but the way it is rendered here misses the point. My idea was not that Don compare this nightmare to just "... AN alternate universe", but to THE alternate universe he was sent to. Here, his comparison of his nightmare to an alternate universe just seems weird and pointless.
Here's a suggestion:

"DONATELLO
I saw that, too! And then New York was transformed into a horror show … sort of like that alternate universe that Ultimate Draco blasted me into… but worse. (Don pauses, shivers.) If that's possible..."

"*KARAI and SHREDDER move toward each other. Shredder’s hand glows with DARK MYSTIC ENERGY. KARAI rears back with her GAUNTLET-CLAW, preparing to strike a blow.
*ON the Turtles, weapons raised, as MYSTICS advance on them.
***RAPHAEL
Tell me again why saving Karai is such a good idea?
***LEONARDO
Obviously … it’s not."

Those last two lines are better than what they replaced, but it's still a little flat. I think it is so this time because Leo's "Obviously... it's not" line is, well, OBVIOUS (and a little superfluous)! Maybe we should just take his line out and end on Raph's ironic/sarcastic one.

-- Pete

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 28.09.2012 в 15:42. Причина: лишнее