Телеграм-чат  
  Черепашки-ниндзя   Вселенная  Второй мультсериал (2003 – 2009, 4Kids)  5-ый сезон a.k.a. Ninja Tribunal (2006-2008)   Серия 06B "Membership Drive" [111] [c03s05e06B, c03e111]
   10.01.2009, 13:46  
Серия 06B "Membership Drive" [111] [c03s05e06B, c03e111]
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 7s.jpg
Просмотров: 257
Размер:	153,6 Кб
ID:	278"Membership Drive" / "Набор добровольцев"

Автор сценария: Christopher Yost
Режиссер: Roy Burdine
Сценарист: Lloyd Goldfine

Оригинал сюжета на английском языке (спрятан под спойлер):

The Justice Force is expanding its ranks, and Mikey plans on the Turtle Titan joining up! But when Nano reappears (thanks to Bishop and Baxter Stockman), everything quickly spirals out of control into a super hero vs. nanotech slugfest! But has Nano come back as friend or foe? And will the Turtle Titan survive long enough to find out?

Просмотр ВК:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Скачать (скачивание доступно с torrents и доступен он-лайн просмотр серии ВКонтакте. Ссылки доступны только для зарегистрированных пользователей, если вы еще не зарегистрированы - зарегистрируйтесь)

Последний раз редактировалось TMNT_1987; 02.01.2011 в 23:12. Причина: новая схема скачивания
24.08.2011, 08:39
Серия, как-то не очень!Не вписывается она в Сериал!Дрались,дрались,а тут БАЦ и в лигу!.Но, вообще:Я, думал нано больше не будет и когда его увидел значало удивился, а потом огорчился!Надоел он уже!А, Стокман-голограмма вообще убила!Это же надо ТАКОЕ придумать.И Бишопа, непонятно зачем сюда втолкнули?Сери,непонравилась.2 из 5.
06.11.2011, 07:03

Сообщение от Raph 007 

Серия, как-то не очень!Не вписывается она в Сериал!

А превращение в гигантских драконов, по-твоему, вписывается?

Сообщение от Raph 007 

И Бишопа, непонятно зачем сюда втолкнули?

А вот это ты зря. По-моему, очень даже к месту.
11.11.2011, 17:10
Мне тоже это серия не понравилась. Скажу больше, для меня это самая не интересная серия в пятом сезоне. Во-первых, нано. Сколько раз Шреддер возвращался посчитать не реально, сколько раз Стокмана воскрещали тоже, а теперь и нано взял привычку возвращаться. Во-вторых, как-то они с ним справились быстро, уменьшились и сразу чип нашли. В-третьих, набор добровольцев, ну как-то уж совсем детско мне кажется..
Мне кажется, лучше было бы, если бы он всё здание супергероев в себя втянул, и они сражались бы с гигантским нано, как в прошлых сериях...
20.01.2012, 20:10
palblog :: Blast from the Past #356: February 7, 2005: Re: Premise 111 ("Membership Drive"), and February 8, 2005: Re: Outline 112 ("New World Order") :: 20.01.2012 20:03

Subj: Re: Premise 111 ("Membership Drive")
Date: Monday, February 7, 2005 10:55:48 PM
To: Lloyd Goldfine

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on the Ep. 11 premise.

1.) Re: the following:

"LOGLINE: The Justice Force is having a recruitment drive for a new member, and Mikey plans on the Turtle Titan filling that slot!"

It seems more than a little bit silly that the Justice Force would be recruiting new members in the way it is described later on in this premise ("Camera pans across a line of superheroes! Well, wannabe super heroes, anyway. Dozens of freaks and fanboys with their home made costumes stand in line, waiting…) It makes them seem pretty silly. I know it worked in the old "Legion of Super Heroes" comics, but they were pretty silly themselves. Perhaps instead, news has leaked out about Tsunami and Chrysalis leaving for Justice Force East, and now all kinds of potential "heroes" have come out of the woodwork, clamoring for a position on the Justice Force (much to the JF's chagrin -- they never intended to look for new members in this "scattershot" way). But someone suggests turning it into an "American Idol"-type competition with proceeds going to charity. The winner will get to be a "Hero For A Day" and spend a whole day with the JF. (Actually, we should probably decide if all these people "trying out" are deluded posers, or if there are some with actual powers who might do well on the JF. In fact... it might be that there are one or two with real powers, and it's those powers which could turn the tide in the JF's battle against Nano.)

2.) Re: the following:

"Camera pans across a line of superheroes! Well, wannabe super heroes, anyway. Dozens of freaks and fanboys with their home made costumes stand in line, waiting… and in the middle of it is the Turtle Titan! And behind him, a fidgety Leonardo.

Leo is worried about people seeing them, but Mikey tell him to relax… look around! They’re surrounded by costumed freaks and supernerds. Realizing Mikey is right, Leo starts getting a little embarrassed by being associated with this crowd."

I don't get why Leo is with Mikey in this scene -- he is totally out of place here. Maybe we should have Casey instead -- he would probably enjoy the freak show, as well as possibly think he might fit in with the JF.

3.) Re: the following:

"Coney Island. Several of Bishop’s Commandos under the supervision of Baxter Stockman are on the scene, collecting a crashed Triceraton ship from the sea. Stockman notices something strange… what appears to be a cloud of metallic dust is hovering around the area, trying to take shape.

Later. In one of Bishop’s NYC bases, Stockman is making his report on the ‘cloud’ to Bishop – it’s very advanced nano-technology, like nothing he’s ever seen. Stockman has trapped the nano cloud, and has it in the lab. It’s inactive, but Stockman is confident he can manipulate it for their purposes.

Bishop wants to weaponize the nano-tech, but when Stockman activates it, NANO wakes up!

Nano’s ‘face’ appears on all the lab monitors and he begins downloading data from Bishop’s computers. Stockman finally succeeds in ejecting Nano from the computers, and he and Bishop watch as Nano takes form, creating a massive robot form (using hi-tech, possibly alien tech from Bishop’s lab)."

I need some clarification here -- what is Nano actually doing when they find it? As written, it is "a cloud of metallic dust is hovering around the area, trying to take shape", which to me reads like Nano at this point is awake and active. If so, that kind of puts a monkey wrench into what follows, as well as raises the question -- How does Stockman confine Nano? As we know, Nano can disassemble anything, including any cage that Stockman could put it into.
When Stockman was working for the Shredder, was he working to retrieve alien tech for the Shredder? If memory serves, he was... and if so, I think he (or Bishop) should make a passing reference to it here.
When I read that they find Nano while collecting a Triceraton ship, I almost immediately started envisioning a wild new version of Nano which would incorporate a lot of elements of the Triceraton technology, and have a twisted droid/cyborg-esque resemblance to an actual Triceraton -- albeit a huge one!

4.) Re: the following:

"Adult Nano has decided that humanity is inherently bad, and must be punished for their crimes. It sees Leo and Raph and instantly recognizes them. They’re going to be the first ones punished."

Does Nano really mistake these mutant turtles for humans? Also, I'm not sure I buy the transformation from "not wanting to have anything to do with humanity" to "must punish humanity". And what kind of "punishment" is he intending -- is he going to kill everyone? Wouldn't that make him just as bad as the humanity he is "punishing"?

5.) Re: the following:

"Nano-clouds spray from Nano, flowing into the Justice Tower itself. In the lobby below, the wannabe JFers look around as suddenly the Tower itself begins to move!!!

Nano has taken over the Justice Tower. Now taller than a skyscraper, he begins stomping through the bay toward New York City. Inside, the building itself is attacking the Justice Force and Turtles, and Nano even takes over Ananda’s domebots, using them against the heroes."

Hmmmm... I don't have a good feeling about this. It's pretty over-the-top and veering towards REALLY silly. What if instead we establish early on that there is some kind of large heroic statue near the tower, and that is what Nano "possesses" and animates. Or maybe even more fun might be a group of several statues -- perhaps memorials to fallen former Justice Force members -- and Nano animates the whole group and battles the heroes in these forms.

6.) Re: the following:

"While Sentry, Metalhead and Ananda keep Nano distracted, Mikey and Leo go to the Tower’s power generator in hopes to shut it (and Nano) down. "

This doesn't make sense. We have established in past Nano appearances that its power supply is incorporated into its cloud of particles -- it doesn't require external power.

7.) Re: the following:

"Mikey saves Leo, but sacrifices himself in the process.

Nano doesn’t understand Mikey’s sacrifice… but the Force explains that Mikey represents the best of humanity, that there is good in man, that there are heroes…

The light goes out in Nano’s eyes, and Mikey (now standing behind the Force and Leo, having used his mystical ninja speed to escape the ceiling fall) comments on the sadness of it all."

I'm not liking much, if any, of this. I like the idea of Nano somehow becoming a member of the Justice Force, but I think we need a better rationalization for its doing so. And if you think about it, Mikey's "sacrifice" is a sham, and once Nano realizes it (and it must) any change of heart inspired by the "sacrifice" would be wiped out.
Actually, as I typed those last few lines, it occurred to me that the conclusion of this episode -- Nano becoming a superhero and member of the JF -- might make for a better motivation for the bulk of the action. What if, instead of all the "I hate humanity/I must punish humanity" stuff, the real motivation for Nano's actions (which are misinterpreted as aggression) are that it wants to be a member of the JF, and it is "auditioning" for the JF?

-- Pete

------------------------------

Subj: Re: Outline 112 ("New World Order")
Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2005 12:41:55 PM

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on the Ep. 112 outline.

"Inside, we see the revived Shredder as he is tended to by the Foot Mystics. They bow before him and tell him how wonderful it is that he lives again. An elaborate meal is spread before him, and some dancing women perform for his amusement."

I hope these "dancing women" are not scantily clad bimbos -- that would amp the "cheese factor" up significantly. Perhaps we should make them somewhat demonic kabuki dancers, or leave them out altogether and possibly substitute musicians.

"Shredder knocks the food off the table and orders the women to leave. He must have answers.

Shredder: “I have been gone for what you tell me is nearly 2000 years. The world was content to let me rot in my prison. Why have you come to my aid now?”

Metal: “We have studied your ways, master, and we believe you are mankind’s best hope.”

Shredder is still suspicious. He knows enough about the dark side of human nature to not trust the Mystics."

There are several odd things going on here. FIrst, why does the Shredder knock the food off the table? Seems like petulant behavior not worthy of the character.
Second, why are the Mystic's telling him he is "mankind's best hope"? What is that going to get them? What does the Shredder care for mankind?
Third -- and perhaps it's my memory's fault that this isn't clear -- what exactly is the relationship between the Mystics and the Shredder? For some reason, I thought that they were former associates of his, and that is why they are so dedicated to reviving him. Here they seem not to know each other. And the Mystics aren't EXACTLY human, right?

"Shredder: “Fear not. You shall be suitably rewarded for your service.” (The ambiguity here foreshadows the later episode where he turns the tables on them.) Shredder continues: “But tell me…what of those who treacherously defeated me. What of the Four Dragons?”"

I can't recall discussing this idea that the Shredder turns on the Mystics, so I'll withhold judgment on that one, though at this point it seems a little odd.

"The Turtles at first use their weapons as they are normally used. But as they get more and more into the practice, they start to use the magical powers imbued in each of their weapons. As they do, their tattoos and amulets glow.

Raph’s Kusari Gama shoots a controlled thunder blast at Donny, whose Naginata’s cyclone power help him to both get out of the thunder’s way, and to knock Raph off his feet."

I'm not sure why, but I'm already bored with these "powered-up" Turtles... which makes me happy that when this season ends, they'll be back to their old selves. However, this did make me think that perhaps we can foreshadow that a little by thinking of ways that having these extra powers might make them less cautious and thoughtful about fighting their enemies, and thus leave themselves vulnerable in ways that they wouldn't if they didn't have these powers.

5.) It would be cool to see a Shrednaught or two going up against the various demons and such which invade Foot headquarters in this episode.
I do wonder if TWO appearances by Chaplin are one too many. Perhaps he should only show up once, armed with his "mystic-techno" (mystech?) weaponry.

-- Pete

------------------------------------------------------------

оригинальная запись в блоге

All TMNT-related images © Mirage Studios unless otherwise noted. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® is a registered trademark of Mirage Studios; all rights reserved.
Спасибо за пост (1) от: Павел
25.01.2012, 01:01
palblog :: Blast from the Past #358: February 18, 2005: Re: Outlines 111 and 113 :: 25.01.2012 00:59

Subj: Re: Outlines 111
Date: Friday, February 18, 2005 2:48:09 PM

Lloyd,

Here is my one comment on the Ep. 111 outline second draft.

"Stockman interrupts. He’s detected an odd but powerful source of energy. Very advanced, potentially alien. Bishop tells him to take a commando unit to investigate; he’s totally focused on finding the identity of the shadowy informant who duped him."

Because it seems to me that the nearly-inert/inactive Nanobots would not logically be giving off anything near a "powerful" energy signature, I would like to suggest an alternative way of getting the Nanobots and Stockman together:

Bishop receives (or intercepts) a police report of a smallish-- but potentially powerful/dangerous/useful -- piece of what appears to be Triceraton or Federation technology left over from the invasion of Earth. Stockman jumps on this -- most of this alien debris has long since been cleared away and/or destroyed, and this could be his last chance to grab a piece of what might be very valuable alien technology. He takes a squad out to the amusement park to check it out.
It turns out that the mysterious artifact -- which had lodged in the head of a big plastic figure (one of many decorating the park) -- is a dud... it's just a fragment of spaceship hull, perhaps interesting for its metallurgical properties, but not much else. Disgusted, Stockman turns to go... but then notices an odd, fine dust clinging to his hand where he had rested it on a railing (or some other appropriate surface). Intrigued, he "magnifies his computerized POV over and over" and sees, to his surprise -- Nanobots! Millions of them! Stockman immediately orders his squad to bring special high-tech magno-vacuum cleaners and suck up as many of these little robots as they can find (we could do a shot of the squad wearing magnifying goggles and wielding these specialized vacuum cleaners).
I think it's important -- though we don't need to dwell on it -- that both Stockman and Bishop are somewhat mystified as to the origin of these nanobots, as this sort of tech is definitely not common. Perhaps they could even muse that it might be the remnants of some Triceraton or Federation weapon which misfired, or something.

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 23.09.2012 в 09:56. Причина: лишнее
27.01.2012, 19:10
palblog :: BLast from the Past #360: March 2, 2005: Re: Notes on 111 and March 3, 2005: Re: 114 Outline :: 27.01.2012 19:03

Subj: Re: Notes on 111
Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2005 1:30:06 PM

Lloyd,

I could comment on another (mis)usage of "wailing" when "whaling" is called for, but given the nature of this script, that would feel very petty...

... because I freakin' LOVED it! This has to be one of the most satisfying scripts in a while. I actually laughed out loud several times while reading it. Great job!

-- Pete

-----------------------------

Subj: Re: 114 Outline
Date: Thursday, March 3, 2005 12:32:25 PM

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on the Ep. 114 outline.

"We open on an eerie full moon against a blood red night sky."

Very poetic, but as far as I can tell, impossible. How can the sky at NIGHT be "blood red"? Plus, the mention of a red sky puts me in mind of the old cartoon, the last season of which I believe is referred to as the "red sky" season. I MIGHT be able to buy a blood red moon, as that makes a little more sense.

"Splinter is aghast as he pulls a stick out of his jacket (the one that will become his walking stick). Mikey flees under Splinter’s jacket."

Splinter's wearing a jacket? That's a first.

"We push in close on one of the faces of the Utroms in the room with Yoshi, and it transforms into the Utrom face of the Shredder. We pull out to reveal that the Shredder Utrom is in his armor. The abdomen door shuts and the Shredder’s red eyes flare. "

This is a little confusing. Is it meant to be "symbolic", or are we saying that one of the Utroms in this room with Yoshi is actually the Shredder?

"Splinter: “I recalled a trip Master Yoshi often made to see a sage, old…”

At this point the Ancient One cuts a fart. Mikey laughs.

Splinter: “…malodorous man.”

Splinter tells that this was the only family he knew of, so he packed up his four young wards and made the trek to see the Ancient One. It is at this point that we transition to full on flashback mode. "

I am again confused, by several things here. If Splinter had observed that his Master Yoshi had often made a trip to see the Ancient One, the only way Splinter would know WHERE that trip took Yoshi would be if Yoshi had taken Splinter with him. And if THAT is true, then Splinter and the Ancient One had met BEFORE Yoshi came to NYC, as the Ancient One lives in Japan, and as far as I know, Yoshi never went back there after he came to NYC.
But more important -- are we saying that Splinter returned to Japan with ALL FOUR TURTLE TOTS in tow, just to see the Ancient One? That seems a bit ridiculous.
Also, doesn't this break continuity? In the episode where Leo goes to see the Ancient One and receive training from him, Leo doesn't recognize him... but if Leo had seen the Ancient One when Leo was a youngster, wouldn't he have remembered him?

5.) Re: the following:

" The Ancient One’s eyes widen as he murmurs to himself with alarm “…the Black Shuck…”"

Maybe I'm missing something, but "The Black Shuck" has to be one of the GOOFIEST names I've ever heard.

6.) Re: the following:

" He dodges a few close jaw snaps and with a flick of his wrist, the Ancient One scatters a mystical dust over the Shuck. The powder transforms the beast into a cute Black Shuck puppy."

The Disney-esque "fairy dust" bit makes me somewhat queazy, not just here but in the next paragraph:

"Leo pours a magical powder all over Mikey’s head. Mikey’s head quickly transforms in a super-quick homage to the old Turtles series: his head becomes Bebop Rocksteady Krang’s Android Head, and back to Mikey’s head. "

Yuck. What's the point?

7.) Re: the following:

"Later, the Ancient One leads Splinter and the Tots into the Ninja Tribunal Monastery Courtyard. We see the members of the Ninja Tribunal each instructing their own squad of acolytes. The Ancient One points out each Tribunal member to Splinter. Chikara leads her acolytes in Strength exercises, Kon instructs a Spirit lesson, Hisomi teaches Stealth, and Juto harshly drills his acolytes on Weapons."

Again, doesn't this break continuity? I thought the Turtles had not met the Ninja Tribunal until the beginning of Season Five.

8.) Re: the following:

"It is here that we meet Miseros Mal: a tall, charming, handsome Ninja master. "

"Miseros Mal"? Okay, now "The Black Shuck" has been knocked from its position of "Goofiest Name".

9.) Re: the following:

"Splinter dodges the falling Miseros. The Ancient One complains that Splinter missed a prime opportunity to strike; he had in fact kicked Miseros towards him for this very reason – doesn’t Splinter know that formation!?! Splinter quarrels back, and Miseros gets the chance to get in his feet. He grabs Splinter’s tail and swings him at the Ancient One. The Ancient One dodges the airborne Splinter and the rat slams HARD into a wall. When Splinter comes to he bickers back at the Ancient One that his pointless arguing made him lose focus."

If you took the worst old cliched comic book "superheroes bitch at each other during a fight" scene and made it even dopier, I think you'd end up with the scene above. Lame, lame, lame.

10.) While I appreciate the effort made in this episode to create a clever "origin" story for the Turtles' masks, it just doesn't work for me, as much of this episode doesn't. The inclusion of the Turtle Tots throughout seems mostly for unnecessary, strained comic relief, and as I have stated earlier, seems to play havoc with established continuity. I'm all for telling a "How Splinter and the Ancient One Met and Came to Dislike Each Other" story, but this one to me is a big misfire.

-- Pete

оригинальная запись в блоге

All TMNT-related images © Mirage Studios unless otherwise noted. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® is a registered trademark of Mirage Studios; all rights reserved.
26.08.2012, 12:26

Сообщение от SHRЕDDER 

Я не понел?это какой Нано?

Тот же Нано, который в сериях "Нано" и "Возвращение Нано".
26.08.2012, 23:10

Сообщение от Павел 

Тот же Нано, который в сериях "Нано" и "Возвращение Нано".

ааа...этот,понел :-)