Телеграм-чат  
  Черепашки-ниндзя   Вселенная  Второй мультсериал (2003 – 2009, 4Kids)  5-ый сезон a.k.a. Ninja Tribunal (2006-2008)   Серия 05 "Beginning of the End" [109] [c03s05e05, c03e109]
   10.01.2009, 13:36  
Серия 05 "Beginning of the End" [109] [c03s05e05, c03e109]
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 5s.jpg
Просмотров: 251
Размер:	153,8 Кб
ID:	276"Beginning of the End" / "Начало Конца"

Автор сценария: Joe Kelly
Режиссер: Roy Burdine
Сценарист: Lloyd Goldfine

Сюжет: Аколиты возвращаются в монастырь Трибунала со вторым артефактом Шреддера и, кажется, что всё идёт нормально, как вдруг обнаруживается диверсия! Старые враги, мистики, проникли в монастырь и прикинулись членами Трибунала с целью заполучить третий артефакт Шреддера! Когда в руках мистиков оказываются все три артефакта, они подло нападают на Трибунал и аколитов!
Перевод сюжета: Evgeniy

Оригинал сюжета на английском языке (спрятан под спойлер):

: Returning to the Tribunal Monastery with the second Shredder Artifact, things seem to be going well for our heroes when – deception! Old foes infiltrate the Monastery and pose as members of the Tribunal, duping the rest into handing over the Third Shredder Artifact! With all three keys to evil in their hands, the villains sneak attack the Tribunal and their students with devastating results!

Просмотр ВК:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Скачать (скачивание доступно с torrents и доступен он-лайн просмотр серии ВКонтакте. Ссылки доступны только для зарегистрированных пользователей, если вы еще не зарегистрированы - зарегистрируйтесь)

Последний раз редактировалось TMNT_1987; 02.01.2011 в 23:05. Причина: добавлен перевод сюжета
29.04.2009, 15:46
Мне больше всего из пятого сезона нравится именно эта серия.
Хотя магии уж слишком много
24.08.2011, 08:22
Это,Как я понимаю,та серия где были убиты,все остальные околиты,кроме черепаше.Что-же,это одна из любимых срий пятого сезона.Геральды,так быстро справились с Трибуналом,да ещё и Чикару,обманули!А,когда погибали околиты...Было,даже больно смотреть на,то как они умирают.Рафу вообще неповезло.Джои убили,прямо у него на глазах!А он её любил.А,тот который постоянно ходит с Майком(Тора вроде),перед смертью сказал Майку- "Я,тебя так и Непонимаю"...А,Гоншин достался Лео,именно в этой серии,когда аогиб его,возможно Лучший друг.Серия понравилась на 5 из 5!
16.01.2012, 19:40
palblog :: Blast from the Past #355: February 3, 2005: comments on Ep. 109 ("Beginning of the End") first draft and comments on Ep. 107 ("Legend of the Five Dragons") second draft :: 16.01.2012 19:36

Subj: comments on Ep. 109 ("Beginning of the End") first draft
Date: Thursday, February 3, 2005 9:48:58 PM
To: Lloyd Goldfine

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on the Ep. 109 first draft.

1.) Re: the following:

"PROFILE – Raph (BG) shoots a shy glance at Joi (FG).
RAPHAEL
Joi… give any thought to what you’re gonna do after we kick shell and plant Shredder back in the ground?
JOI
Careful, you’ll jinx it… but no, why?
RAPH
Just that you haven’t seen Manhattan ‘til you seen it with a turtle.
JOI smiles, joined by a very relieved Raphael.
JOI
Let’s save the world first, tough guy."

There seems to be a subtext to this scene that I'm not getting. Why is Raph "shy"? Why is he "relieved"? I hope this isn't another "Turtle has a crush on human" things.

2.) Re: the following:

"MICHELANGELO
The tribunal ever gets strapped for cash, you could make boku bucks charging admission to this ride."

Is "boku" supposed to be "beaucoup"?

3.) Re: the following:

"RAPHAEL
Knew that rat was a real rat…"

This is a very weak and goofy line -- I'd lose it.

4.) Re: the following:

"ACROSS THE CHAMBER – ON BAKU’S BACK, Mikey’s still hanging on when Hisomi appears next to him in a flash! They nod to one another, powering up—
MULTIPLE MIKEYS AND HISOMIS go to town on Baku! Baku bucks wildly, —"

What exactly is going on here? Are there really "multiple Mikeys", which would be really silly and as far as I know has no precedent, or are he and Hisomi just moving so fast that it APPEARS to be multiple Mikeys? And if so, how does that jive with this following line:

"Mikey pulls himself together, joined by Don, Adam, and Tora. Adam trades Mikey the helm for the Sarcophagus."

I refer of course to the part where Mikey "pulls himself together".

5.) Re: the following:

"INT. ORATORY. MOMENTS LATER
The grand doors fly open as Donny and Raph them off their hinges. Despite the display of power, everyone skids to a halt…"

Kicking the doors off their hinges seems pointlessly destructive.

-- Pete

-------------------------------

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 23.10.2012 в 20:07. Причина: лишнее