Телеграм-чат  
  Черепашки-ниндзя   Вселенная  Второй мультсериал (2003 – 2009, 4Kids)  5-ый сезон a.k.a. Ninja Tribunal (2006-2008)   Серия 04 "More Worlds Than One"/"Миров больше чем один" [108] [c03s05e04, c03e108]
   10.01.2009, 13:34  
Серия 04 "More Worlds Than One"/"Миров больше чем один" [108] [c03s05e04, c03e108]
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 4s.jpg
Просмотров: 253
Размер:	135,1 Кб
ID:	274"More Worlds Than One" / "Миров больше чем один"

Автор сценария: Christopher Yost
Режиссер: Roy Burdine
Сценарист: Lloyd Goldfine

Сюжет: Черепахи продолжают свое обучение с Трибуналом Ниндзя, чтобы научиться бороться как физически так и духовно Они нуждаются в этих умениях, для битвы за второй артефакт Шреддера, ведь его охраняет орда демонов пожирающих друг друга на завтрак … в прямом смысле!
Перевод сюжета: ПЕЙН

Оригинал сюжета на английском языке (спрятан под спойлер):

The Turtles and company continue their training under the Ninja Tribunal, learning to fight in the physical as well as mental and spiritual worlds. They’re going to need that knowledge, because the second artifact of the Shredder has been found, guarded by a horde of nasty tengu demons that eat Acolytes for breakfast… literally!

Просмотр ВК:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Скачать (скачивание доступно с torrents и доступен он-лайн просмотр серии ВКонтакте. Ссылки доступны только для зарегистрированных пользователей, если вы еще не зарегистрированы - зарегистрируйтесь)

Последний раз редактировалось TMNT_1987; 02.01.2011 в 22:53. Причина: добавлен перевод сюжета
12.01.2010, 18:24
В первом посте есть кнопка "Скачать" (после описания серии), на неё жмёшь и переходишь на страничку выбора (либо скачать, либо смотреть онлайн). Жмёшь либо одно, либо другое и попадаешь либо на торрентс.ру, либо на нашу группу ВКонтакте.ру, где можешь посмотреть онлайн

by T. A. Krang: я это пользователю отправил в ПС, тут тема кривоватая была

Последний раз редактировалось Krang; 12.01.2010 в 19:20. Причина: +
24.08.2011, 08:31
Серия,очень понравилась!Произвила хорошее,впечетление из-за Дона и Рафа, а вот Майки с Лео подкачали!Лео, пологался на логику и искуство ниндзя и он совсем забыл,про то, чему его учил Ниндзя Трибунал!Он старался бить СВОЕЙ силой,физической,а не с помощью амулета!А,вот Раф молодец!И,сам победил и джои помог!Дони,тоже,пошёд по стопам Чикары, стал таким-же сильным!Майки, весилиля много.Так, что где-то 4 из 5.
16.01.2012, 07:14
palblog :: Blast from the Past #354: January 31, 2005: Hun/Garbageman part 2 and comments on Ep. 108 ("More Worlds Than One") first draft :: 16.01.2012 07:13

Subj: comments on Ep. 108 ("More Worlds Than One") first draft
Date: Monday, January 31, 2005 8:44:28 PM
To: Lloyd Goldfine

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on the Ep. 108 first draft.

1.) Re: the following:

"CHIKARA
Strike me with all of your strength.
ON MIKEY, hesitant, awkward and fidgety.
MICHELANGELO
Er… do I have to? It’s just that… you know… you’re a… um, girl."

All of this "you're a girl" stuff just seems sexist, cliched and silly. Mike already knows that these Ninja Tribunal characters are extremely powerful -- I mean, moments ago he watched Chikara shatter a huge boulder with a palm strike! For him to be reluctant to strike her -- at her command -- because "she's a girl" is just downright DOPEY (especially when you consider that the Turtles have fought other powerful females before, i.e. Karai). His reluctance MIGHT work if it was because either (a) she's one of the "Good Guys", or (b) he's scared of her, or (c) some other reason I can't think of right now. Or maybe this whole lame gag should be dropped.

2.) Re: the following:

"WIDE ON THE PLATEAU. It’s over. Destroyed Oni are everywhere, the once boulder strewn clearing now looking like a gravel pit. The Acolytes stand in the rubble. Raph, Joi, Don, Leo, and Tora are still standing. Adam is down, Mikey is cradling his arm, and Faraji is getting to his feet rubbing his head."

I thought it might be cool if we do a quick thing of showing the Oni reassembling themselves from the "gravel" -- not to attack the acolytes again, but just to once more take up their positions on the plateau.

3.) The more I see the names the Turtles are called in this script, i.e. "Donatello Splintersson", the more I am unsure I like them -- they're sounding kind of Scandinavian or something. I'm not saying that this works perfectly, but might we think about giving them the "Hamato" name as we gave it to Splinter in the "Big Brawl" episodes, i.e. "Hamato Donatello"?

3.) Re: the following:

"KON (OC, CONT’)
The Avatar gives enhances each warrior, amplifying their strength and endurance, sharpening their reflexes and giving them the ability to perceive and battle on the higher planes."

I suspect that there is a typo here, and it should be just "enhances", not "gives enhances".

4.) Re: the following:

"CHIKARA
This is the warren of the Nezumi.
ON THE ACOLYTES, bunched together. On one side, MIKEY is looking pretty freaked out, looking over his shoulder.
DONATELLO
Nezumi? A rat?"

Does "Nezumi" mean "rat" in Japanese? If so, in this context ("the warren of the Nezumi") should it not be "rats" and not "a rat"?

-- Pete

------------------------------------------------------------

оригинальная запись в блоге

------------------------------------------------------------

All TMNT-related images © Mirage Studios unless otherwise noted. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® is a registered trademark of Mirage Studios; all rights reserved.

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 23.10.2012 в 20:06. Причина: лишнее