Телеграм-чат  
  Черепашки-ниндзя   Вселенная  Второй мультсериал (2003 – 2009, 4Kids)  1-ый сезон (2003)   Серия 13 - Notes from the Underground - Часть I - [c03s01e13, c03e013]
   21.03.2009, 18:19  
Серия 13 - Notes from the Underground - Часть I - [c03s01e13, c03e013]
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: c03s01e13.jpg
Просмотров: 58
Размер:	283,7 Кб
ID:	21590"Notes from the Underground" Part I / "Истории подземелья" Часть 1

Автор сценария: Eric Luke
Премьера: May 10, 2003
Главный продюсер: Lloyd Goldfine
Продюсеры: Gary Richardson, Frederick U. Fierst, Al Kahn, Norman Grossfeld, Thomas Kenney
Режиссер: Chuck Patton
Сценарист: Lloyd Goldfine

Основные персонажи: Donatello (Sam Regal), Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas), Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson), Raphael (Frank Frankson), Splinter (Darren Dunstan)

Персонажи второго плана: 3 Mutant Monsters

Местоположения и техника: New Lair, Sewer Tunnels, Hidden Underground Tunnels, Subterranean Foot Facility

Оригинал сюжета на английском языке (спрятан под спойлер):

Intro: Mike and his brothers are exploring a long abandoned and fragile underground tunnel that looks like it could collapse with the slightest noise. Suddenly a monstrous noise erupts, causing the ceiling to cave in. (This basic scene repeats itself later in the main action).

Donatello is at his workbench studying the mysterious crystals the Turtles found when they discovered their new lair. Mikey is watching a monster movie, and once it comes to an end, the bored Turtles walks over to pester Don. Mikey grabs the shards that Don is studying and nonchalantly places them together, causing the crystals to vibrate, glow and give off a high-pitched bell tone. Unknown to Donatello, the tone travels deep into the earth, and we see scary, glowing, eyes awaken upon hearing the noise.

In addition to waking the mysterious beasts, the noise wakes Splinter, Raph and Leo, and they all converge on Don to find out what’s going on. As Donatello is explaining that he doesn't know what's causing the light and noise to emanate from the crystals, the perimeter intruder alarm goes off. The TMNT grab their weapons, hop into the Sewer Slider and head out into the sewer tunnels to investigate. When they get to the site of the alarm, all they find is some weird tracks and, weirder still, evidence of someone or something eating through the tunnel walls and rock. Donatello takes samples of the melted rock surrounding the tunnel and they head back to the lair. As the Turtles depart, we see the strange glowing eyes watching them leave.

After analyzing the rock sample in his lab, Don concludes that the stone was melted by some kind of super powerful chemical. Splinter recommends that the guys investigate further, because this intruder may be a danger to them. The guys all jump at the chance for an underground adventure, except for Mike that is. Mikey is a little freaked out by all this talk of monsters and unexplainable events. It all sounds much too much like one of the monster movies he has been watching lately...

The guys pack up their weapons and spelunking gear and head off to follow the trail the creature dug into the rock. Don also brings along a few of the mysterious crystals, because they are a great light source. What they first discover is a long abandoned subway tunnel from the early 1900s. The tunnel system is in very bad shape, and looks like it could collapse with the slightest noise. Unknown to the Turtles, they are being followed by a mysterious creature. Just as the TMNT think they have made it through a dangerous part of the tunnel by being extra quiet, the monster confronts them and then lets out a loud roar that causes the tunnel to start collapsing. The Turtles run as fast as they can to escape the collapsing tunnel. They barely manage to escape being crushed by the rock fall and Leo tells them to keep moving.

The ninjas quickly relocate some monster tracks and follow them to the edge of a deep cliff. Don drops a rope and the Turtles make the long climb down. Once the Turtles reach the bottom, they decide to make camp for the night and rest. Raph takes the first guard duty. Not long after sacking out, Raphael awakens everyone with shouts that they are under attack. This time, a shadowy beast is rolling a huge boulder down the passage towards the Turtles' camp. The ninjas have no choice but to make another run for it. With the boulders gaining on them, the TMNT come to a broken bridge that once crossed a deep chasm. With time running out, Raphael uses his grappling hook and rope to assist their desperate crossing. The Turtles make it to the other side and watch the boulders fall endlessly into the chasm.

Taking a look at their new surroundings, the TMNT discover a hi-tech security door that has been forced open from the inside. Donatello tells the team that whatever was inside wanted out very badly. The Turtles enter the space and discover that it is a long abandoned laboratory of some kind. By looking at the various bits of equipment, Don concludes that it was a genetics lab. Mikey accidentally trips an electric eye beam and sirens start to sound, security doors slam shut and a force field defense systems activates! The force field will pass through inanimate objects, but it prevents living tissue from escape - thus the Turtles are pushed towards the room's walls, where they'll be crushed! At the last second, Donatello tells Raphael to toss his Sai into the crystal-powered generator. Raph's throw is successful and the machine short circuits, saving our heroes from becoming turtle paté.

With the immediate threat avoided, Don makes his way to a computer console., where he finds a program in the computer that is a visual diary of the experiments that were conducted in the lab by the Foot. The video diary reveals that Shredder established the lab to look for some enemies of his that he thought were living deep underground. The Foot were going to investigate this theory by mutating some “volunteers” into creatures that could tunnel their way deep into the center of the earth. At first, the experiments seemed to go well, but then the diary indicates that the mutated creatures became uncontrollable and trashed the lab, apparently killing all the Foot staff involved in the diabolical scheme. The last entry in the diary is a horrible scream from the leader of the experiment.

Now that they have a little better idea about what is following them (and what broke out of the lab and has been tormenting them), the Turtles decide the fun is over and they should haul shell back to the surface. Just as the TMNT turn to leave, not one but three creatures block their path!

Концепты к серии:

Название: tmnt_blog013-01.png
Просмотров: 79
Размер:	123,5 Кб
ID:	16323Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: tmnt_blog013-02.png
Просмотров: 93
Размер:	102,1 Кб
ID:	16324Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: tmnt_blog013-03.png
Просмотров: 72
Размер:	80,9 Кб
ID:	16325Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: tmnt_blog013-04.png
Просмотров: 111
Размер:	108,9 Кб
ID:	16326Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: tmnt_blog013-05.png
Просмотров: 111
Размер:	125,3 Кб
ID:	16327Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: tmnt_blog013-06.png
Просмотров: 110
Размер:	129,5 Кб
ID:	16328Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: tmnt_blog013-07.png
Просмотров: 79
Размер:	81,5 Кб
ID:	16329Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: tmnt_blog013-08.png
Просмотров: 83
Размер:	83,4 Кб
ID:	16330Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: tmnt_blog013-09.png
Просмотров: 85
Размер:	103,6 Кб
ID:	16331Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: tmnt_blog013-10.png
Просмотров: 72
Размер:	91,4 Кб
ID:	16332

Просмотр ВК:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Скачать (скачивание доступно с torrents и доступен он-лайн просмотр серии ВКонтакте. Ссылки доступны только для зарегистрированных пользователей, если вы еще не зарегистрированы - зарегистрируйтесь)

Последний раз редактировалось Casey; 18.07.2017 в 17:32.
Спасибо за пост (3) от: Casey, Klunk, Шторм
03.11.2010, 12:57
Ну вот, могут же сценаристы придумать что-то свое, а не брать из Mirage. Сюжет-фантастика! Чего только стоит фраза "Есть вещи в которые человеку лучше не вмешиваться". Даже было страшновато местами. Мистика, таинственность, элементы фильма ужасов-довольно необычно для черепашек. Майки как всегда.
Отличная серия, 5

Последний раз редактировалось Scorch; 26.12.2010 в 13:01.
05.11.2010, 17:56
Да, начало довольно необычного приключения. Жаль, что не слишком уж страшно (могли бы страх навеять), но однако сам вот этот черепаший поход мне очень понравился. Серия получает от меня заслуженную 5.
15.11.2010, 20:05
Классная серия! черепахи проникают в глубь подземных тонелий. Майки пересмотревший ужасов всего трусит. Вообщем хорошая серия!
15.11.2010, 20:33
Согласен, что не хватает ужасов, но мне бы понравилось, если бы в эту серию включили моменты детектива.
22.11.2010, 13:27
Мне не нравится эта серия. Монстры..... К ним я отношусь с отрицательной стороны. Почему? Да я сам не знаю 3/5
14.12.2010, 18:33
Интересная серия, доставившая мне много приятных минут =)
Все больше убеждаюсь, что монстры в этом м/с смотрятся куда как органично. И различные манипуляции с геномом не прошли даром для большей части персонажей.
*вот только что закралась мысль, что в Хана явно запихнули часть днк динозавра и бульдога)*
От меня 5. В том числе и за безусловную доминанту детского мышления Микеланджело. И, вы знаете, я его понимаю
22.12.2010, 21:30
Есть в этой серии пара пугающих слегка моментов,что и делает её такой классной,вообще мне нравятся всякие серии с путешествиями,тут было что то вроде похода под землю.Серия понравилась,прикалывает вечно пугающийся Майки
Конечно 5 из 5.
13.06.2011, 11:51
Серия в стиле Хоррор) Как и остальные ее части) Ну конкретно в этой, очень интересная завязка событий.
13.06.2011, 12:27
Одна из любимых серий, страшновато бывает и правда местами, жаль что не сильно
15.06.2011, 04:18
Серия, крайне за нтересовала сразу же! а ведь у ней, фактически 4 продолжения. А если считать всю историю, около 10! Да, я даже немог подумать, что это Антлантида... Ставлю 5, за Фантастику!
07.05.2012, 09:20
Да, серия классная !Правда не совсем в стиле ЧН 2003, больше какой-то ужастик напоминает.Я вот только не как не пойму почему там под землёй было так светло?
30.08.2012, 19:05
Мда... Майки что-то очень пуглив
Серия понравилась. Монстры, ужасы... Правда теперь черепашки встретились с этими существами лицом к лицу... Так что всё впереди...
Ставлю 5.

P.S. Обьясните мне, а то я не пойму - если в видеозаписи дело началось, когда Шреддер уже знал черепашек, то получается они знают друг друга более 733 дней?
02.09.2012, 18:07

Сообщение от Klunk 

P.S. Обьясните мне, а то я не пойму - если в видеозаписи дело началось, когда Шреддер уже знал черепашек, то получается они знают друг друга более 733 дней?

Там же не указывалось конкретно, что речь идет именно о черепашках. Вроде Я всегда думала, что Шреддер искал под землей своих врагов - утромов
Спасибо за пост (1) от: Klunk
11.09.2012, 22:40
palblog :: Blast from the Past #591: :: 11.09.2012 22:31

Episode 13 Premise: "Notes From The Underground" Part 1
I think this is a promising start to a multi-episode story arc. My major concern -- and a final judgment will have to wait until we see all three pieces -- is that it all makes sense.
1.) In Act One, when the Turtles start tracking the mysterious "hulking creature" down into the bowels of the earth, perhaps it would be cool to, along the way, have them encounter forgotten remnants of others who have passed that way, maybe skeletal remains of humans in clothing from different periods of US history (implying that other intrepid -- but ultimately unfortunate -- spelunking explorers once tried to fathom the mysteries of these depths).
2.) In Acts Two and Three, when the Turtles have to battle the two monsters in the dark, I think their ninja training in "eyes closed" fighting should figure in here somehow. In other words, they shouldn't be completely out of their element in the darkness. Maybe Leo is the best at it (because he ALWAYS listens to -- and practices -- Splinter's lessons.)
That's all for now!
--Peter

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 15.09.2012 в 10:32. Причина: лишнее
13.09.2012, 19:01
palblog :: Blast from the Past #592: August 28, 2002: Re: FW: TMNT New Mixes and Storyboards, designs, idea, August 29, 2002: Re: Le's talk, and August 30, 2002: "Notes From The Underground" part 1 se

Subj: Re: FW: TMNT New Mixes
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 11:19:40 PM
To: Lloyd Goldfine

Lloyd,
It may be due to repeated playing sapping my will, but this theme song is sounding slightly less lame to me. I find it disappointing that we only have two options. I still think this one has a lot of extraneous sound (for no apparent reason) and it's not very hummable/singable/memorable. I'd like to hear some compelling reasons why this one is better for our purposes than the other.
--Peter

-------------------------------------------

Subj: Storyboards, designs, idea
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 11:29:43 PM

Lloyd,
I looked over the remaining boards for Episode 3, and they look very good... just two small comments:
1.) Pg. 259: Where it says "Leo starts to swing the laser", it should be "Don" instead.
2.) Pgs. 291, 291A, 292, 293: The scene where Stockman jumps into the elevator and escapes doesn't really work for me, in this sense -- the Turtles are trying to escape the lab themselves, yet they don't even try to use the elevator. Why?
I also got faxes of the following designs (and thanks to you and/or Chuck for adding the show # info -- it will help!):
Turtles in disguise: They look fine to me -- no comments.
Guardian: Better -- I think the slimmer look works. I'm not sure about the Guardian symbol -- it looks a bit too much like one of the throwing knives from BLADE. Is there a story behind this design (i.e. do the shapes symbolize something)? Now I'm wondering what this new look for the Guardian would be like if we swapped dark for light and vice versa -- in other words, make the jacket dark/black and the inner garb light/white. (I prefer version 1, by the way... although for certain "effects" shots it might be neat to do the shadowed look of version 2.)
Foot Tech Ninja: I like this guy, and I think the addition of the belt thing brings it closer to a Foot "style", which I think is a good thing. Gary questioned whether we should add some stuff to the belt, like a utility belt or some kind of mechanisms for the cloaking device, but my idea was that that stuff was built into the armor pieces and the three-point chest strap. I think adding any stuff to the belt would detract from the sleekness of the figure.
Okay, now for the wacky stuff... I was thinking today about the "sole survivor" in the underground city, and what his motivations should be. How about something like this: Millennia ago, when the civilization which created that city was in full flower, they determined that a cataclysm was in the offing, and through years of feverish effort they devised a technological solution to what they saw as their imminent demise. Through this new technology they were able to reduce each citizen to an "energy/data essence" which could be stored in a small space and used at some future date -- perhaps when the cataclysm's effects had subsided -- to somehow restore all of those people to their physical selves. But to accomplish this, they needed a "Watcher" -- someone who could survive the lonely centuries while making sure the machines which stored the "energy/data essences" continued to function properly. To this end they genetically engineered an individual (our "sole survivor") and placed themselves -- or their essences -- in his care.
But what they never anticipated was that over the long years, the Watcher would begin to deteriorate... mentally as well as physically. And there would come a time when the Watcher discovered that regular infusions of the "energy/data essences" restored and invigorated him. Unfortunately, whenever he did this infusing, it would be the end of the individual whose "energy/data essence" he was using. And when the Turtles encounter him, he has gone through almost all of those essences.
Now, I haven't thought this through completely, but it might work out that the monsters (the misshapen remnants of the Foot genetic experiments) could be the salvation of what remains of this ancient civilization, in that they offer themselves up for "joining" with the remaining "energy/data essences".
It also just occurred to me that it might be cool if when the turtles get to the underground city, they realize -- perhaps because Don has some kind of tracking/mapping device which records the distances they've traveled and in what direction(s) they've gone -- that they have traveled UNDER the Atlantic Ocean! This could be a subtle hint that perhaps this vanished civilization might have been... fabled Atlantis.
--Peter

----------------------------

Subj: Re: Le's talk
Date: Thursday, August 29, 2002 9:35:39 PM

In a message dated 8/29/02 7:14:09 PM, Lloyd writes:

>

Lloyd,
Sorry we didn't connect today... I'll try to be around for your call or I'll try to call you. Tonight I'm going to try to look at the two outlines I got today.
I did want to tell you that I got the sketches of Angel and the interior of the Purple Dragon's den with the steel cage, and I don't have anything to say about Angel -- Gary may have some comments. The Purple Dragon's den looked good, but I wonder if it looked a little bit too regular and clean -- for example, all of those track lights of almost the same size make it look kind of like a theatre.
--Peter

-------------------------------

Subj: "Notes From The Underground" part 1 second try, and "The Shredder Strikes" part 2 (Episode 11)
Date: Friday, August 30, 2002 1:37:28 AM

Lloyd,
I read both of these -- "Notes From The Underground" part 1 second try, and "The Shredder Strikes" part 2 (Episode 11) -- and here are my comments:
"Notes From The Underground" part 1 second try:
1.) In Act One, I was surprised to see the crystals acting like power vampires (sucking power out of batteries and TVs and such). I thought they were supposed to be power suppliers (so they can activate/power the underground transport vehicle/train we talked about months back).
2.) Also in Act One, when the alarms sounds OUTSIDE the lair, it should make no noise OUTSIDE the lair, only INSIDE the lair (why would the Turtles want to draw attention by having an alarm that went off OUTSIDE?), so why would the monster notice/destroy it?
3.) In act four, I found the bit with Don setting up a video loop of the Turtles lying on the floor to confuse whoever's watching the cameras really silly and unbelievable. Given the circumstances, there's no time to do this, and besides, it says here the smoke from the destroyed laser grid is blocking the security camera... why don't they just use that cover to do what they must do to escape?

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 14.09.2012 в 15:16.
16.09.2012, 19:11
palblog :: Blast from the Past #593: September 3, 2002: Re: Turtle Titan, September 9, 2002: Premise 1488-12 ("The Unconvincing Turtle Titan") and first draft script "The Shredder Strikes" Part 2, Se

Subj: notes on Episode 13 script
Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 1:10:38 AM
Lloyd,
This is pretty good! I have a few comments:
1.) Where's Splinter in all of this -- especially when the decision to go after the mystery creature is made (page 11) ?
2.) Page 23 -- I don't buy Raph deflecting laser beams with his sais... not enough flat surface area. Leo's swords, okay (we did it in the Mouser episode, in Stockman's lab). Also, as we already did do a "lasers target Turtles" thing in that Stockman episode, we should really try to differentiate this scene from that one.
3.) Page 24: When Don boots up the computer, and they see the Foot insignia on it, there's the following line:
DONATELLO (CONT'D)
"It's our old friend... Shredder"
This line sounds kind of hokey. Why not just "It's the symbol of the Foot!" There is a line following this where Raph says "We just got rid of him." (meaning the Shredder.) How is Raph so sure they "got rid of him"? In any event, I'm not sure of the appropriateness of Raph's line here, and we could easily lose it.
4.) Page 25: The Foot scientists says, on the videotape, "Master Shredder believes his Extraterrestrial enemies have taken refuge underground. " Is this line telegraphing too much? Should we just say "his enemies"?
5.) Page 26: Again on the Foot video --
FOOT SCIENTIST (V.O.)
"Day 345. The experiment appears to be a success. The creatures are exhibiting signs of intelligence on the order of dogs or pigs."
Weren't these creatures human beings to start with, with human intelligence?
--Peter
P.S. One other thing I just thought of -- would the Turtles take the noisy Sewer Slider with its bright lights out to check out the tripped alarm... or would they go more stealthily?

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 17.09.2012 в 15:23. Причина: лишнее
28.11.2013, 18:42
Интересная серия. То что серию попытались насытить каким то страхом,
даже порадовало.
03.07.2014, 20:10
Одна из лучших серий 1 сезона. Понравилось абсолютно всё. И поход черепашек в подземелье, и как они обнаружили лабораторию Шреддера; были уместны различные элементы страха и загадочности (как раз для такого приключения) ну и конечно постоянно трусящий Майки . 5
Спасибо за пост (1) от: Sliverton 2764
15.09.2016, 21:22
Красивая серия ) чем-то напоминает серию с Белконоидами (?) 2012 вселенной, с таким же трусишкой Майки ) Только тут вместо комиксов - фильмы ужаса. Майки здесь забавный и умилительный, его хочется тискать и утешать. Ну на самом деле, когда они все вместе отправились в глубь той непонятной выжженной норы, он так мило хотел казаться храбрым, но все равно всеми способами пытался улизнуть обратно, в безопасное убежище. Раф, конечно, часто приводил его в чувство путем поддачи подзатыльников х) Садист старший брат во всей красе х) Майки всю дорогу только и вспоминает свои фильмы ужасов и от этого ему становится только хуже. Вот честно, уж лучше бы он старался думать о пицце или вкусной еде, о поняшках в конце концов! А так он дергаел и себя и своих братьев. Но от этого Майки не становится менее мимимишным *-*
Сцена в заброшенной лаборатории тоже сделана довольно хорошо. Краски яркие, а обстановка не страдает от скудности детализации. Правда, момент с броском сайа от Рафа был халтурным. То есть чувака прижало к стене вплотную, там видно на картинке как его щека размазывается по этому синему светящемуся нечту, места для размаха тупо нет! И как он в таких условиях смог замахнуться, да еще вот так сильно? Сай пролетел не меньше двух-трех метров и попал точно в цель. Ладно, возможно, Раф на самом деле на столько крут, что может не глядя вишенки изо рта сайем выбивать на расстоянии километра, но размах то должен быть нормальным ( Или ниндзя учат делать далекие броски только запястьем? Не понятно, в общем, и выглядит это как косяк или просто отсебятина (
А Донни мог бы додуматься до выбивания кристалла и раньше х) Хотя, кто угодно мог бы додуматься до этого раньше. В смысле, ведь видно же, что вся это херня началась после того как кристалл начал светиться. Видно, что поле такого же цвета, что и он, тут просто нужно было сложить два и два и получить четыре. Но Донни их на столько избаловал своими моментальными решениями проблем, что ни один из них даже не подумал подумать как остановить эту штуку. И это не претензия сейчас от меня идет, просто грустная констатация факта. Если бы, по какой-то причине Донни бы не было с ними, то и Лео и Раф и даже Майки смогли бы справиться с такой проблемой, я уверена.
Сцена на разрушенном мосту – прекрасна *-* Даже не знаю, чем конкретно она меня зацепила. Наверное, тем, что Раф там собранная умница х) Мост разрушен? Не беда! У нас есть веревка и крюк! Все за мной, братва! Крюк скользит? Фигня вопрос, прыгаем, я сказал! Ну прелесть же ) И никто даже не думает его ослушаться или оспорить приказы, все просто ему доверяются. Вот за таким братским командным союзом я люблю наблюдать. Когда ни у кого не вызывает даже тени сомнения друг в друге, они как единое целое, смотрящие во все четыре стороны одновременно *-* Красота )
Эксперименты Шреддера над людьми вполне ожидаемы. И подача этой истории через короткие видео записи-заметки выглядит жутко. Избитый прием, конечно, но на меня он всегда действует особо мистическим образом х)
Правда в этой серии про самих монстров толком ничего и не рассказали, кроме того, что ученые знатно так лоханулись, посчитав свои создания существами тупыми. Однако, мне кажется, не все с этими монстрами так однозначно. Небось они хотят всего лишь сожрать виновника их мутации и на самом деле они белые и пушистые х) Но, блин! До чего же мерзко нарисован тот чувак, главный ученый всего этого мракобесия >< Буэ, прям.

Название: Screenshot_131.png
Просмотров: 6
Размер:	1,36 Мб
ID:	109536
10.10.2021, 19:49
Иллюстрация от Криса Аллана, натолкнула на мысль о том, что киношный монстр из данного эпизода - это отсылка к Ro-Man из фантастического фильма ужасов 1953-го года - "Робот-монстр". Ro-Man - инопланетянин с телом гориллы в космическом шлеме с антеннами, который явился на Землю для уничтожения человечества. Сам фильм считается одним из худших в истории кинематографа.Тем не менее, Ro-Man стал одним из самых известных классических монстров, появлявшихся в фильмах категории B.
Название: 75.jpg
Размер:	126,4 Кб
ID:	170447
Название: 74.png
Размер:	102,1 Кб
ID:	170446Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 76.jpg
Просмотров: 7
Размер:	84,9 Кб
ID:	170448Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 70.jpg
Просмотров: 9
Размер:	1,07 Мб
ID:	170442
Название: 71.jpg
Размер:	379,3 Кб
ID:	170443Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 72.jpg
Просмотров: 5
Размер:	40,1 Кб
ID:	170444Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 73.png
Размер:	515,1 Кб
ID:	170445

Примечательно, что в м/с 2012-го, тоже была пародия на этого инопланетного злодея, в лице Биотроидов.
Название: 63.jpg
Размер:	170,7 Кб
ID:	170440Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 61.jpg
Размер:	562,9 Кб
ID:	170439Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 64.jpg
Размер:	157,5 Кб