Телеграм-чат  
  Черепашки-ниндзя   Последние релизы и анонсы  Американские комиксы (2011 – н. в., IDW)  Ongoing (2011 – н. в.)   [Boom/IDW] "Power Rangers/TMNT II" #5 из 5
   03.05.2023, 21:46  
[Boom/IDW] "Power Rangers/TMNT II" #5 из 5
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 42.jpg
Просмотров: 4
Размер:	271,7 Кб
ID:	190115
Дата выхода: май 2023
Создатели: Ryan Parrott, Dan Mora
Обложки: Dan Mora, Kevin Eastman, Freddie Williams II, Ivan Tao, Taurin Clarke и другие

Синопсис: Невозможные ранее союзы сталкиваются друг с другом, а радикально улучшенные, умопомрачительные комбинации Зордов сражаются друг с другом! Воссоединившиеся друзья противостоят Кренгу как настоящая сила, с которой нужно считаться, но хватит ли этого, чтобы отправить его обратно в Измерение Икс?

Англоскан:
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II 005 (2023) (digital) (Raphael-Emp.cbr
Спасибо за пост (5) от: AleXviD, Jack7773, Nick, OldManWinters, Артём Ка
   03.05.2023, 21:57  
Я просто оставлю это здесь чисто ради отсылки к Супермену.
Миниатюры
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II 005-017.jpg  
Спасибо за пост (3) от: DemonS, OldManWinters, Артём Ка
04.05.2023, 07:39

Сообщение от ARTЁM 

Я просто оставлю это здесь чисто ради отсылки к Супермену.

What did you think of her other new outfit?

I feel like April randomly disappeared from the plot mid-way through issue 3. IF IDW lasts long enough to cooperate on a third crossover, perhaps April will be better utilized with a new angle.
   04.05.2023, 09:34  
@OldManWinters, I'm not a big fan of the Power Rangers uniform, I find their designs boring. But April still looks good (thanks to Mora's drawing). I hope a third crossover is in the works (at least at the story writing stage) and would like Mora to return as an artist.

I agree that we didn't see much of April in this story because they have so many different characters already. I would also like to see more of April (and Neutrino) in the next crossover.
Спасибо за пост (1) от: OldManWinters
04.05.2023, 23:22
This issue got me even more confused about its continuity relative to the IDW Turtle Universe. I had always assumed the MMPRxTMNT crossovers occurred in their own pocket dimension, but Shredder's reference to "General Krang" seemed awkward. April may have already been an established news reporter but her abrupt wardrobe change into the yellow jumpsuit at least raises some questions about her similarities to her FredWolf counterpart.

I don't worry as much about the MMPR continuity even though I assume that franchise has much longer timeline, and thus, tighter windows for side-stories and crossovers to take place. With the introduction of [SPOILER-you know who-SPOILER] on the final page as a potential new threat, that would seem to cause several problems with that franchise's narrative continuity.
Спасибо за пост (2) от: ARTЁM, Артём Ка