Телеграм-чат  
  Черепашки-ниндзя   Вселенная  Второй мультсериал (2003 – 2009, 4Kids)  4-ый сезон (2005-2006)   Серия 24 "Good Genes" Часть I [102] [c03s04e24, c03e102]
   23.03.2009, 07:29  
Серия 24 "Good Genes" Часть I [102] [c03s04e24, c03e102]
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: c03s04e24.jpg
Просмотров: 72
Размер:	302,7 Кб
ID:	21629"Good Genes" Часть I / "Хорошие гены" Часть 1

Автор сценария: Christopher Yost
Премьера: April 1, 2006
Главный продюсер: Lloyd Goldfine
Продюсеры: Gary Richardson, Frederick U. Fierst, Al Kahn, Norman Grossfeld, Thomas Kenney
Режиссер: Roy Burdine
Сценарист: Lloyd Goldfine

Основные персонажи: Donatello (Sam Regal), Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas), Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson), Raphael (John Campbell)
Персонажи второго плана: Bishopб Baxter Stockmanб Leatherheadб Master Splinter
Местоположения и техника: Bishop's HQ beneath Area 51, TMNT Lair, Foot Headquarters, Area 51, Turtle Copter

Полная версия сюжета на английском языке (под спойлером):

Intro: Leatherhead narrates as we open with the Turtle Copter flying over New Mexico. Leatherhead is concerned they will not find a cure for Don’s horrific mutation.

Act 1: Open at Bishop’s headquarters beneath Area 51 where Baxter Stockman works on a cure for the mutant outbreak. Bishop is not pleased as he looks on. Unexpectedly, Bishop is informed of an incoming message on a secure channel. Bishop departs the lab to take the call in his private sanctuary. The messenger appears as a holographic image, an ominous, cloaked figure claiming to have some valuable information that will greatly advance Bishop's work. Apparently the Foot are in possession of an ancient gemstone that is encoded with super-advanced alien technology.

Cut to the Lair as Leatherhead works on a cure for Donatello, but it looks doubtful that he'll be able to discover it in time as Don's condition is rapidly declining. As Leatherhead works, Splinter reminds everyone that Bishop created the virus, and maybe he can help with a cure. Mikey brings Don some breakfast, but the monstrous turtle grabs his ankle through the food slot!

Act 2: As the others hurry to Mikey’s aid, Leatherhead hits a button, filling Don’s chamber with tranquilizing gas. With that it’s settled - they will go after Bishop in hopes for a cure. Leonardo leads the team to Donatello's last project - one of Bishop's helicopters that the brainy ninja had completely overhauled.

Cut to the Foot HQ at night where Karai orders the Foot Mystics to find Leonardo. It's very apparent that the Mystics hold Karai in contempt and that she has little respect for them.

Meanwhile, the Turtles (with Donatello in the containment unit), Leatherhead and Splinter are flying to Bishop's headquarters at Area 51. The team arrives with no problems. Leo, Mike and Raph infiltrate the base easily while Leatherhead and Splinter stay with Don. The three turtles enter the base with ease but are soon met by Bishop. It seems he has been expecting them.

Act 3: Stockman, in his new form, is introduced to the aghast Turtles. With that, Bishop offers to help Don in exchange for something (even though Stockman signals to Bishop that there is no cure). Seeing no alternative, our heroes agree to deal and Donatello is brought inside the base. Once Don is brought in, Baxter's men prepare to transfer him into Stockman’s containment unit - but as usual Baxter's plans go awry and Don escapes. As the group tries to get Monster Don back into containment, Bishop uses an electrical charge to knock him down and then prepares to finish him off.

Act 4: Before the secretive agent can get off his shot, Leatherhead leaps in and knocks him down. LH declares that if anyone is going to capture his friend Donatello, it will be him. With that the two gigantic reptiles begin to wrestle as Leatherhead yells at Leonardo to grab the tranquilizer gun. The two behemoths roll down a hallway and crash through a wall. Leatherhead leaps onto Don's back, but he's tossed into the dissection lab where Bishop had tortured him. Leatherhead begins to have horrifying flashbacks and falls to his knees. Monster Don appears behind him, preparing for attack.

Leonardo arrives and screams at his mutated brother. Monster Don charges Leo, who is now armed with the tranquilizer gun. As Donatello closes in on his brother, Leo shoots dart after dart into his ailing brother. After being peppered with numerous tranquilizers, Don finally falls into unconsciousness at Leo's feet.

Later at Baxter's lab, Don is now secured in Stockman's containment tank. The Turtles agree to find the item Bishop seeks in return for the cure. Bishop informs them of the relic he wants, and of who possesses it… Karai!

Просмотр ВК:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Скачать (скачивание доступно с torrents и доступен он-лайн просмотр серии ВКонтакте. Ссылки доступны только для зарегистрированных пользователей, если вы еще не зарегистрированы - зарегистрируйтесь)

Последний раз редактировалось Casey; 04.09.2017 в 18:24.
21.08.2011, 13:10
Оу..Тут,Дон уже монстр!Этот,Агент Бишоп-Доверился неизвестно коу,а черепахам расхлебывать весь 5 сезон!А,Стокман вообще обнаглел!Издивается над черепахами,как ожет!(Я о том,каким тоном он с ними говорил,когда создавал противоядие)Да,черепахи бы его мигом манерам научили!Если-бы не Дон,Конечно.Серия-Интригующая,мне понравилась!
25.08.2011, 01:36
НЕ плохая серия. Дна жалко , ведь он не по своей вине стал монстром... Мда Бишоп напортачил ... А вот мистики...Оказывается они умеют говорить Да и не просто говорить - хамить !!!
Но если серьёзно , то приятно сново видеть Кожеголового , ведь он был весьма полезен . Также как и его цитата в начале серии . Показ Зоны 51 удивил ... Но какие же технологии там ...Очуметь
Бишоп удивил . Во первых новая одежда ...Непривычно видеть его без плаща .Но его обвели вокруг пальца - это факт , а потом ЧН всю эту кашу должны расхлёбывать ...Также момент в конце -" Мне нужно одна вещичка . И вы знаете того , у кого она . Ее зовут Караи . " Не , блин а то мы Чн и он не знали как ее зовут )))
Серия не плохая . Смотрела в оригинале и ляпов при переводе не нашла, жаль что только они не перекрыли начальные титры ...
Оценка- 8 из 10
14.10.2011, 18:50
palblog :: Blast from the Past #319: August 5, 2004: comments on Ep. 86 second draft, and August 6, 2004: comments on rest of season 4 story arc :: 14.10.2011 18:41

Ep. 102

1.) Re: the following:

"Casey and April are about to go out on a date. She’s all dolled up for a night on the town. Of course, Casey shows up in bike leathers for what he calls a romantic motorcycle ride! They’re about to start arguing about what this date was supposed to be when Leo, Mike, Don and Raph show. "

The arguing thing is no longer cute, just annoying. I think a possible twist on it which might be fun is to have each of them show up for the date prepared for what they THINK the other will want to do -- in other words, Casey could be dressed for a night on the town (would a tux be too much?) while April shows up ready to go for a motorcycle ride (leather jacket, boots, etc.).

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 03.11.2012 в 11:19. Причина: лишнее
06.11.2011, 07:08

Сообщение от Джейни 

А вот мистики...Оказывается они умеют говорить.

Но они УЖЕ однажды разговаривали! Серия 4х08 "Сложный день".

Сообщение от Джейни 

Бишоп удивил . Во первых новая одежда ...Непривычно видеть его без плаща.

И это УЖЕ было. Серия 4х09 "Пришельцы среди нас".
25.11.2011, 19:20
palblog :: Blast from the Past #336: October 1, 2004: notes on Ep. 102 premise :: 25.11.2011 19:20

Subj: notes on Ep. 102 premise
Date: Friday, October 1, 2004 12:18:52 PM
To: Lloyd Goldfine

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on the Ep. 102 premise.

"Casey and April are about to go out on a date. April’s all dolled up in a trendy biker outfit, expecting a romantic motorcycle ride to be Casey’s style. Casey, on the other hand, shows up in a sharp looking suit and his hair pulled back (Steven Seagal style) betting April will be looking forward to a fancy dinner at a 5 star restaurant. A simple misunderstanding, but an awkward one. As they argue about what the date is supposed to be, April pulls Casey close. "

Let's keep the "arguing" to a minimum, please. As I have said before, I think it's tired April/Casey shtick. And I think perhaps to emphasize the difference in their ideas about what each other wanted out of this date (shades of O. Henry!), April should not be "all dolled up in a trendy biker outfit", but rather in some kind of more rough-hewn casual outfit -- ripped jeans, scuffed leather jacket, etc..

2.) Re: the following:

"It’s Leo, Mikey, and Raph; with a very sickly Donatello in tow. They need to run off and deal with a pressing mutant threat, but Don is too sick to go, and the brothers need someone to look after him."

There's something about this that bugs me. Does it really make sense that the other three Turtles would lug an obviously sick Don all the way from their new lair to April's apartment (a) on the off-chance that she would BE there, and (b) she would want to babysit a sick mutant turtle? Wouldn't Splinter, back in the new lair, be at least as capable of taking care of Don, and wouldn't Don be better off there, in the comfort of his home surroundings?
One way to make this work would be to establish that the Turtles were out on some mission in the city, and DURING that mission Don started to feel very poorly, and rather than go all the way back to the lair, HE suggests that they might try to see if April is home and if he can crash there for a while. And if we did it that way, I think we should NOT have him be feeling TOO sick at that moment -- just enough so that he feels he needs to chill out.
Another idea would be to have him stay at the lair and the Turtles interrupt Casey and April's big kiss scene with a Shell Cell call, asking them to come and sit with him. (Although if Splinter were there, would that be necessary?) It seems the writer wants to have a big fight scene in the antique shop, and if that is key to this episode, I guess we should keep it set there. But maybe it isn't.

3.) Re: the following:

"As they settle the sickly brainiac on the couch, Leo fills April in on why they have too rush off; they have to “clean up” any mess this newest outbreak causes before the epidemic gets completely out of control."

Let's make it clear that the Turtles don't think they can do it ALL -- it's way too big a job for just them -- but they are trying to do their part, the part they are best at (kickbutt ninja monster squishing action), and the city (police, firefighters, etc.) can do the rest.

4.) Re: the following:

"and maybe even bizarre mutant Turtles (can we do that?)"

Let's not.

5.) Re: the following:

"April’s apartment sinks into complete darkness. Casey and April tell Don to sit tight; they are going downstairs to the antique store to get candles and flashlights, etc. "

This makes no sense. Why would April keep candles and flashlights in the store and not in her living space? If we really need to get April and Casey out of the room for a few minutes so Don can start hulking out, maybe the plan could be that April and Casey are going down to start the emergency generator she has in the shop. (It could be something that DOn had once helped her set up, for these kinds of emergencies.)

6.) Re: the following:

"Don starts to “hulk out”! We hear the tearing of cloth as his mask, arm pads and kneepads tear against his grotesquely expanding body."

and

" Just then, a bulky shadowed figure (a few inches larger than Don) darts from behind the kitchen counter and out April’s door, nearly breaking it off its hinges. "

I think that Don has to grow more than "a few inches" in order for his mask, arm pads and kneepads to tear off.

7.) Re: the following:

"Then, April and Casey spot a frightful shadow against a wall. It is of a large “turtly” body. It’s morphing, becoming larger, contorting and twisting! Spikes (or some such) rise on its back."

I very much want to use the design that Jim came up with for the mutated Raph in the Mirage TMNT comic, rather than some over-the-top number with lots of spikes and such.

8.) Re: the following:

" “Donny” again warns them to stay away, and then makes a dash for the store door and staggers downstairs (where Kirby used to live)."

This, and the later bit where April and Casey take refuge in the old back storage room of the store (where the Shredder trapped everyone in ep 18), raised a question for me, which I suppose I could answer for myself by going back and re-reading the appropriate scripts, but maybe you have the answer. Unless I'm really off, this building is NOT the same one as the one which the Shredder and the Foot attacked. I believe that one was burned down, and this is a NEW one... and if so, would likely NOT have the same features as the last one. I could be wrong, but...

9.) Re: the following:

"April quickly rifles through some heaps of old machinery in the room to find stuff she can use for an S.O.S. Casey discovers an old car battery. She finds a beat up radio. Casey brings the old car battery back to life, and April rewires it to the radio to send a distress call to Leo’s ShellCell."

This "super McGuyver-April" bit is really ridiculous. What is April doing with "heaps of old machinery" in her storage room? And it makes just as much, if not more, sense -- and probably helps to ratchet up the tension -- to have the other Turtles simply return at that moment. I mean, they WERE going to come back for Don anyway, right?

10.) Re: the following:

"The only way out of this storage room now is the access tunnel to the sewer (great idea Mike)."

Continuity question -- was the sewer access door in this old storage room? I know we introduced this concept in one of the last few scripts, but I don't remember it being in this room.

11.) Re: the following:

"He tells Raph and Casey to go up top and pull the Green Bros van around"

Pull it around from WHERE???!! I don't recall anything to indicate that this truck was nearby.

12.) Re: the following:

"Leo and Mikey stay down below, fighting and taunting the monster, "

Taunting? What is there to indicate that the monster that Don is now would even respond to taunts? And doesn't it seem a bit cruel for the other Turtles to TAUNT Don in his unfortunate state?

13.) Re: the following:

" The monster chases them and leaps into the back of the van after them. Leo and Mikey jump into the cab of the van and close it off from “Donny”, as Casey and Raph close the back doors to the van with a heavy chain. “Donny” is now trapped in the back of the van – thrashing and howling like a demon, but definitely trapped. "

Two questions. First, has Don already tricked out this new van with gear that makes it their "mobile command center"? If so, it's sure to get trashed if they do this. And second, how tough is this van? If it hasn't been reinforced in some way, I would think it wouldn't take very long for Monster Don to bust out of it, even with the convenient "heavy chain".

14.) Actually, I really don't like this whole bit where they trap Don and bring him to the new lair. It's really kind of goofy (and how does Monster Don fit through all those manholes, anyway?) and as mentioned in point 13, there are some significant logic issues with "trapping" him in the van. I think something more clever is in order, and one thing to address is how they get Leatherhead to help them so easily and quickly. I think if we can work out some kind of way for the Turtles to render Monster Don unconscious, perhaps with some weapon that they might have been trying against the mutants, it would help make all this make sense.

One thing that might help in working this out is the fact that (well, as far as I'm concerned, anyway) all of this action really doesn't have to happen at such a continuous breakneck pace. For example, it might make a LOT of sense for the Turtles to lose Monster Don in the sewers for a while, and they go back to the new lair and really work out a GOOD plan for finding, capturing, and holding him. This might be the time when they get hold of Leatherhead and enlist his aid -- not only would Leatherhead's great strength help them out, but he might also have some gizmos or weapons that would allow them to tranquilize Monster Don. Maybe he's actually been working on something that could be used to capture/pacify HIM when HE gets out of control.

-- Pete

------------------------------------------------------------

оригинальная запись в блоге

All TMNT-related images © Mirage Studios unless otherwise noted. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® is a registered trademark of Mirage Studios; all rights reserved.
20.12.2011, 19:50
palblog :: Blast from the Past #343: November 2, 2004: notes on Ep. 98 second draft, notes on Ep. 100 first draft, and comments on premises for Eps. 102 and 103 :: 20.12.2011 19:42

Subj: comments on premises for Eps. 102 and 103
Date: Tuesday, November 2, 2004 9:19:03 PM

Lloyd,

Here are my minor comments on the Ep. 102 and 103 premises.

"Meanwhile, Bishop learns through a disguised informant in the Foot organization that the Foot has in their possession an artifact that could hold the key to finally stabilizing his genetic experiments. His informant gives him all the information he could need: how to get it, how to use it once he’s got it, etc."

I'd like to know more about this artifact and how anyone could know that it might have the effect described. Sounds a bit iffy.
Even though the artifact turns out to be a dud/fake in Ep. 103, there should be SOMETHING which convinces Bishop that this artifact is the real deal... and part of that is establishing that the mysterious informant who is in contact with Bishop would be someone who would likely know this information (someone in the Foot Science division, perhaps?).

"But, he must have that artifact. The Foot informant tells Bishop that necessity makes strange bedfellows and that the answer to his quandary will be presenting itself shortly…"

I assume this mysterious informant is talking about the Turtles. If so, how can he/she/it POSSIBLY know that the Turtles will become involved? (Having now read the premise for Ep. 103, I now know that the informant is one of the Foot Mystics. But the question still applies. Are we saying that the Foot Mystics can see into the future? That would seem to open up a big can of worms.)

"Then, Bishop examines the artifact the Turtles have procured for him. He follows the instructions given to him by his mysterious Foot informant, only to have the artifact crumble to dust before his eyes! He has been duped. And, he is not happy about it."

I would think that part of the "instructions" would be something that requires that the artifact be destroyed/crushed/broken/burned/whatever, so that it is apparent that whatever power it once held to keep the Foot Mystics under control is now gone, due to whatever Bishop has done to it. And it should also be made clear that while what Bishop does to the artifact is no big deal, it was magically IMPOSSIBLE for the Mystics to do it -- which is why they had to manipulate the Turtles and Bishop into doing it for them.

-- Pete

оригинальная запись в блоге

All TMNT-related images © Mirage Studios unless otherwise noted. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® is a registered trademark of Mirage Studios; all rights reserved.

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 14.10.2012 в 13:13. Причина: лишнее
24.12.2011, 19:21
palblog :: Blast from the Past #345: November 12, 2004: comment on Ep. 102 ("Good Genes" Part 1) outline and comments on Ep. 104 ("Ninja Tribunal") premise, November 13, 2004: comments on Ep. 103 ("Go

Subj: comment on Ep. 102 ("Good Genes" Part 1) outline
Date: Friday, November 12, 2004 6:11:37 PM

Lloyd,

Here is my one comment on the Ep. 102 outline.

"LEATHERHEAD’S LAIR – Raphael is asleep in a chair, leaning against the wall of Leatherhead’s lair. As he snores, a dark figure passes by…

From the figure’s POV, we see MONSTER DONATELLO, contained and asleep in the containment device Leatherhead designed. The figure approaches, getting closer and closer…

…and a hand reaches out for the ‘release’ controls. Michaelangelo’s hand.

He presses a button, and with a ‘hiss’ of air, the containment device begins to open… and we see Don-ster’s EYE open…

Don-ster’s taloned hand shoots out, and he as he grabs Mikey, who was holding a bowl of cereal. Mikey is slammed up against the opening device, being pulled in as Raph leaps to his aid, pulling him free from Don-ster’s grasp, at the same time closing the containment device.

The container is flooded with gas, once more knocking out Don… and on the floor of the lair, Mikey and Raph sit, both covered with cereal and milk. Mikey is overcome with emotion, his head down. He just thought Don might be hungry. Raph, surprisingly emotional, puts a hand on Mikey’s head."

This is REALLY dopey. I know Mikey can do some silly things, but this action is just brain-dead. If some action bit is needed to establish how dangerous monster Don is, how about having Mikey opening a food slot built into the cage, and then monster Don could LUNGE at that, rocking the cage and scaring the crap out of MIkey?

-- Pete

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 15.10.2012 в 19:45. Причина: лишнее
31.12.2011, 21:30
palblog :: Blast from the Past #347: November 23, 2004: comments on Ep. 102 ("Good Genes, Part 1"), Ep. 104 ("Ninja Tribunal") outline, and , Ep. 101 ("Adventures in Turtle Sitting") second draft :: 3

Subj: Ep. 102 ("Good Genes, Part 1")
Date: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 11:44:58 AM

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on EP. 102 second(?) draft. This is labeled as "second draft", but is it really the first draft?

"SHADOWY INFORMANT
No, but I can help you get it… for a price. The bio-tech is encoded in a crystal… I believe you’re familiar with the organization that holds it."

I'd like it if we could find another way to refer to Karai's artifact rather than as a "crystal", just to avoid confusion with the other crystals (from the Underground) which have featured prominently in this series.

"LEATHERHEAD
Donatello’s condition may be worse than we thought. The added effect of the outbreak strain is reacting violently with the Utrom mutagen in his blood."

As it seems awkward and superfluous, I would take out "added effect of the" in Leatherhead's second line.

"LEONARDO
And if someone created it… they can un-create it."

A somewhat silly presumption from Leo. I think instead he should say:

"LEONARDO
And if someone created it… maybe they can un-create it."

4.) Re: the following:

"MICHELANGELO (CONT’D)
This is where Bishop is?!? Area 51 is… it’s the heart of darkness! UFO Central! The nexus of weirdness!!
Raph appears from behind, tucking his sai into his belt, getting ready.
RAPHAEL
Then you’ll fit right in, weirdo."

I like Raph's line, but I think ending it with "weirdo" is gilding the lily.

5.) Re: the following:

"BISHOP
Not exactly, Michelangelo. We detected the helicopter as it approached, yes – because it’s MY helicopter. Dr. Stockman took it to New York on his ill fated trip.
WIDER on BISHOP, as STOCKMAN enters the light from behind Bishop.
ON THE TURTLES, surprised.
RAPHAEL
You have got to be kidding!"

When I first read this, I thought Raph's "You have got to be kidding!" line was referring to Bishop's saying that the helicopter was Stockman's... which didn't make much sense. I realize now that he is in fact reacting to seeing Stockman, but I wonder if we could make that clearer by changing Raph's line as follows:

"RAPHAEL
Stockman -- ?! You have got to be kidding!"

6.) Re: the following:

"STOCKMAN
Better you had left in the river than this."

This line seems to be missing a word or two.

7.) Re: the following:

"BISHOP (CONT’D)
But not for free. I would require… a favor."

"Favor" doesn't seem to be the right word here.

8.) Re: the following:

"RAPHAEL
There’s gotta be another way. What happened to the ‘beat it out of him’ plan?
MICHELANGELO
We can’t make a deal with Bishop… Don’s in trouble because of him! AND he tried to dissect us!
CLOSER on LEO, staring at Bishop.
CLOSE ON BISHOP, returning the gaze. Unreadable.
BACK ON LEO, his decision made.
LEONARDO
It may be a deal with the devil, but what choice do we have?"

Raph's got a good point. What DID happen to the original "beat it out of him" plan? What exactly has happened to change that plan? Why is Leo saying that they have no other choice?

-- Pete

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 17.10.2012 в 22:13. Причина: лишнее
02.01.2012, 21:30
palblog :: Blast from the Past #348: December 7, 2004: comments on Ep. 102 final, and December 8, 2004: comments on Ep. 104 first draft :: 02.01.2012 21:27

Subj: comments on Ep. 102 final
Date: Tuesday, December 7, 2004 1:58:31 PM

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on the Ep. 102 final.

1. Re: the following:

"**ON – THE TWO YOUNG LOVERS in foreground kissing as the TurtleCopter rises behind them (in “silent” mode) and the wind TOSSELS their hair. They don’t even budge or notice."

Interesting word, "TOSSELS" -- but I think the writer intended to use "tousles".

"* DONATELLO as he slams the cell into Stockman, sending him flying with the back of his hand."

This is kind of confusing. Is Don hitting Stockman with the cell, or with his hand?

-- Pete

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 18.10.2012 в 16:14. Причина: лишнее
25.12.2012, 18:12
Серия классная, ничего не скажешь. Помнится, меня всегда прошибал на дрожь эпизод, когда Лео стреляет в Дона транквилизаторами, или что-то это было, чем он его усыпил...
06.10.2015, 23:45
Вот мне интересно, что бы они делали, если бы бишоп отказал? Ну чисто вот в теории ? Пошли бы на сделку с футами? Не думаю что КГ смог бы сам все сделать.
18.10.2018, 23:38
Итак, это вторая серия, где Донни предстаёт перед нами в образе чудовища. Ещё в конце предыдущей серии (Приключения в доме черепашек) его посадили в бокс, в нижней части которого (как показано в этой серии) сделано отверстие для подачи пищи, которую Майки подал Донателло, и последний схватил своего брата за ногу! Надо было прикрепить табличку с надписью "Не кормить мутанта" (англ. "Don't feed a mutant"), как было сделано в случае с мутировавшим повторно Леонардо в м/с 1987 в 10-м сезоне (серия Возвращение Дрегга, там Леонардо был помещён в такую деревянную клетку, обмотанную цепями).