Телеграм-чат  
  Черепашки-ниндзя   Вселенная  Второй мультсериал (2003 – 2009, 4Kids)  4-ый сезон (2005-2006)   Серия 05 "I, Monster" [83] [c03s04e05, c03e083]
   22.03.2009, 19:23  
Серия 05 "I, Monster" [83] [c03s04e05, c03e083]
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: c03s04e05.jpg
Просмотров: 86
Размер:	319,8 Кб
ID:	21603"I, Monster" / "Я, монстр"

Автор сценария: Brandon Sawyer
Премьера: October 15, 2005
Главный продюсер: Lloyd Goldfine
Продюсеры: Gary Richardson, Frederick U. Fierst, Al Kahn, Norman Grossfeld, Thomas Kenney
Режиссер: Roy Burdine
Сценарист: Lloyd Goldfine

Основные персонажи: Donatello (Sam Regal), Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas), Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson), Raphael (John Campbell), Casey Jones
Персонажи второго плана: The Rat King
Местоположения и техника: Abandoned industrial park

Полная версия сюжета на английском языке (под спойлером):

Intro: Rat King voice-over as we open with him emerging from a mucky pool of river water. He doesn’t know how he got there, what happened, or even who he is. He approaches an old, abandoned building and goes inside... rats come out of cover and follow him.

Act 1: Open at an abandoned industrial park where the Turtles and Casey Jones have come to practice their skills in a game of ninjitsu "hide 'n' seek". The group leaps the fence and begins to investigate the premises. Little do they know that they aren’t alone in the facility.

As they explore, Leo gets an eerie feeling as the Rat King watches them from above. Mikey explains the rules of the drill and that the record for holding the yellow marker bandana is 15 minutes - he then takes off and sets his timer, hoping to set a new best-time. While Don, Leo, Raph and Casey search for Mike, the Rat King lurks in the shadows, watching and planning. Casey eventually enters a room that Michelangelo is hiding in, but the Turtle gives Jones the slip.

Outside, Leonardo spots a shadowy figure spying on his brothers and leaps into action. Leo crashes through a second story window - but there's no one in the room. Don arrives and tells his brother he's seeing ghosts - but Leonardo remains on edge.

Mikey finds a new room to hide in, but he's not alone here either. A speedy, dark form darts circles around the affable ninja. Mike thinks that his brothers are playing tricks on him and thus is caught by surprise as the Rat King hits him from behind with a board, knocking the Turtle cold.

Act 2: Open in a boiler room. Mike is strapped down to an unhinged door, looming over him is the Rat King. Mikey bewilderedly asks what’s going on, but the Rat King merely laughs maniacally and departs as a group of angry rats enters the room.

Outside, Casey and the Turtles have found a pile of bricks that's convulsing. Jones and Raph assume that it's Mikey and chastise him for having the worst hiding spot ever - but when Raphael knocks over the mound, hundreds of rats pour out and run off. Suddenly, the Rat King leaps down into the courtyard and faces our heroes. The mysterious man then runs off, the Turtles and Jones in hot pursuit.

Cut back to Mikey as the rats swarm him. With adrenalin-enforced might, Mikey breaks the bindings on his legs and uses the door to knock the rats away. The Turtle dashes across the room with the door on his back as rodents leap and attack. Mike dives backwards into a wall and shatters the wooden door, completely freeing himself. The rats continue their assault.

Back on the surface, Rat King proves to be a skilled foe, performing stunts that a normal human being couldn't possibly do. Rat King flees into a large brick silo. Just then, Mike crashes through a pair of basement doors and emerges from the darkness right next to his team. Raph turns to tell Leonardo that their brother has returned, only to see Leo running headlong into the silo.

The guys make haste to catch up with their fearless leader. The group arrives in the center of silo and hear their quarry laughing. The guys look up and see the Rat King standing on the precipice of the chimney. The bedraggled figure pulls a rope that seals off the entrance. Our heroes look around and see no means of escape - the only thing visible are hundreds of pairs of angry red eyes peering out from the cracks in the walls.

Act 3: Rats pour out of the walls and attack. The Turtles and Casey fight back, fending off the angry critters. Leonardo stresses that they won't have to defeat every rodent - they just have to put up enough of a fight to teach them a lesson. Soon enough, the rats do realize that this is one meal that's not worth the fight and they retreat. This outcome angers the Rat King and he jumps down and attacks in a flurry of blows. With the fast moving Rat King to help, the rats come back for a second try. Rat King has incredible fighting skills - a style that's very familiar to Leonardo. Rat King tosses Mike into a wall, dazing the Turtle and creating fault lines in the structure. Raph spots the weakness and plows through the stonework, making an escape route. The guys bail out of the rat-infested silo.

Our heroes escape the rats, but the Rat King is on the move. The enigmatic villain jumps on top of a nearby building. Leonardo throws shuriken at his foe, which he evades. However, one of the throwing stars hits the bricks beneath the Rat King's feet, weakening them and causing them to crumble. The rodent liege falls backwards, crashing through the decaying building in a cloud of debris. Leo states that it's finished and begins to walk away, but the Rat King explodes out of the bottom floor of the structure. With the others still blinded and lost in dust, Leo turns to face the Rat King.

Act 4: As Leo and the Rat King do battle, the smoke clears so the others can watch on. Leonardo insists that this is his fight alone - Don wants to help since they have no idea how powerful their enemy is, but Raph intervenes and suggests that Leonardo has more monsters to work out of his system than just the one he's currently facing. The battle moves inside as Rat King retreats from the determined ninja.

As the fight ensues, the partially destroyed silo collapses into a gigantic chimney which then falls domino-like onto the building where the skirmish is taking place. Leo actually saves Rat King from being crushed by the falling tower. The two enemies are briefly standing together on a piece of the floor left balancing on girders. Beneath the mostly collapsed floor, we see an enormous army of rats on the ground below. The Turtles cry out for Leonardo to leap off of the swaying platform, and he does so - but he doesn't quite make the jump and Raph has to grab his arm to keep him fro falling into the rodent pit. Rat King then leaps at Leo and grabs onto his back. Raph and the others struggle to pull up their brother as Rat King tries to strangle him from behind. Leonardo is pulled up, and once safe, he elbows his enemy, sending him flying towards the hordes of rodents waiting below. As the guys watch from above, Rat King is swallowed by the mass of rats.

The Turtles and Casey leave the abandoned grounds. Outside the fence, Mikey notices that he's still wearing the yellow bandana and thus has had it on for about 45 minutes - a new record! Raphael unties the bandana from his gloating brother's arms and snaps him with it - Mikey yelps with pain. The guys then head for home.

Inside the collapsed building we see that Rat King wasn't consumed by the rodents - he is alive and well. Rat King crouches and muses about how everything that he sees loathes and fears him - everything, that is, save for the rats.

Просмотр ВК:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Скачать (скачивание доступно с torrents и доступен он-лайн просмотр серии ВКонтакте. Ссылки доступны только для зарегистрированных пользователей, если вы еще не зарегистрированы - зарегистрируйтесь)

Последний раз редактировалось Casey; 04.09.2017 в 18:17.
27.07.2010, 13:40
И в сериале 2003 Крысиный король смотрится более внушительно чем в 1987 году.
15.03.2011, 00:21
Мне несколько понравилась эта серия, хоть и жуткая.

Последний раз редактировалось Starlight; 12.08.2011 в 01:03.
20.09.2011, 20:31
palblog :: Blast from the Past #310: June 25, 200: Re: comments on Ep. 83 outline :: 20.09.2011 20:30

Subj: comments on Ep. 83 outline
Date: Friday, June 25, 2004 2:59:24 PM
To: Lloyd Goldfine

Lloyd,

Here are my notes on the Ep. 83 outline.

1.) Because, for one thing, Rat King is a character I would like to see recur on this show, I really think that we should hold off on giving too much away too quickly about the "secret origin" of the Rat King (i.e. he is -- or was -- Bishop's creation "The Slayer"). As presented here, it's too much, too soon. One of the cool things about the Rat King as he appeared in the comics was that he had some secret history to him -- he didn't just appear overnight. I always had the sense that he had been prowling that abandoned factory for years. Given the new take we are applying to the Rat King character, I realize we can't do that (because the Turtles only encountered the Slayer for the first time a relatively few episodes ago, not much more than weeks or months ago in "show time"), but I would at LEAST like to try to give this guy some time to "marinate" in his new role as the Rat King.
And though I have agreed, somewhat reluctantly, to go forward with this Slayer/Rat King idea, I still think it's not necessarily the best one and we could if we so desired extract the Slayer aspect and still have a great Rat King.

2.) Re: the following:

" It’s Mikey’s turn to be “stealth.” He’ll be on the run from the others, wearing a bandana that he must protect from the “seekers” for as long as he can."

It is not clear to me if the bandana mentioned here is Mike's usual one or something special that he is carrying. If it is the latter, where should he be wearing it?

3.) Re: the following:

"As the others call Leo back to the hunt, we tilt up to reveal the Rat King… stuck to the side of the high building wall (he may not remember, but he retains some Slayer abilities)."

Again, I'd like to conceal the Slayer part as much as possible, and perhaps we can "cheat" this type of scene so it is unclear if he is sticking to the wall or just clinging to it.

4.) Re: the following:

"When Michelangelo comes to consciousness, he’s tied down by the wrists and ankles to an old door in the darkened, secluded bowels of the ruins."

While, as I've already said, I don't want to give away too many clues about Rat King's origin story, as I was reading this it occurred to me that this setup -- Mikey strapped to a board (or door, in this case) -- is eerily reminiscent of how perhaps the Slayer was strapped to an examining/surgical table in Bishop's lab, and maybe he has unconsciously (and crudely) replicated that environment he dimly recalls within the walls of this factory. If we like that idea, perhaps we could add some more decor and props -- old rusty stuff that SORT of looks like lab equipment, but really isn't.

5.) Re: the following:

"Don: “He has the advantage in this tight space! We have to draw him out into the open!”

Raph: “My pleasure. I’m outta here!”

Raph slams through the wall of the arena, and Casey and his brothers follow through the makeshift door. "

If Raph can just "slam" through the wall of the "arena", it wasn't much of a trap, was it?

6.) Again, the Rat King is described as pulling off some no-humanly-possible moves during his fights with/pursuit of the Turtles... and I think we should tone this down so as not to give away too much.

7.) Re: the following:

"Raph: “Be my guest, Nurse Honeyturtle…”"

"Nurse Honeyturtle"...? Am I missing something here, some reference?

8.) Re: the following:

"Mikey: “Yeah, he should really take a load off those feet. Wanna help him out, guys?”

Mikey grabs a wooden pallet from a stack, steps onto it. As he crouches down, Casey and Raph together shove the pallet, hurtling it (and Mikey) toward the Rat King. Mike “surfs” the pallet as it knocks the Rat King’s feet out from under him, Mikey popping up and kicking the Rat King in the chest while he’s off-balance."

I appreciate it when writers try to add new and creative ways to improve fight scenes, but this one is just terribly contrived and silly.

9.) And here's another bit of silly action:

"The Rat King pounds the overhanging edge of a metal sheet with both fists, a lever-and-fulcrum effect that sends a stack of bricks up into the air. With a flurry of lightning-fast kicks and punches, the Rat King sends bricks flying as projectiles – too many for his enemies to dodge."

This kind of "Roadrunner"-type stuff really reminds me of the old show. Bleh.

10.) If there is any way we can tweak this episode so it is not just (as it seems to be now) more or less one long running monster fight, I think that would be great. Also, it is unclear to me WHERE this setting is. Casey mentions in the beginning of the story that he "used to take the train out here from school", but what does that mean, exactly? Is this Massachusetts or NYC?

-- Pete

------------------------------------------------------------

оригинальная запись в блоге

All TMNT-related images © Mirage Studios unless otherwise noted. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® is a registered trademark of Mirage Studios; all rights reserved.
Спасибо за пост (1) от: Klunk
27.09.2011, 21:21
palblog :: Blast from the Past #313: July 6, 2004: Re: TMNT - 83 1st draft :: 27.09.2011 21:11

Subj: Re: TMNT - 83 1st draft
Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2004 4:22:41 PM
To: Lloyd Goldfine

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on comments on Ep. 83 first draft

1.) Re: the following:

"RAT KING (VO)(CONT)
Before that… I can’t remember… Who was I? What brought me here?
FLASH to images from Ep. 76 – the lab table in Bishop’s workshop, instruments, ELECTRICITY - all rapid-fire, washed-out, partially obscured in shadow… seen through a haze of broken memory."

As I have said before, this seems to telegraph the secret of the Rat King's origins (as we are establishing them for this story) WAY too early. I really don't want it to be clear in this episode that he is the Slayer or even has ANY connection to Bishop.

2.) Re: the following:

"WIDER – the Rat King perches in an upper corner of the room like a spider, sitting mostly in shadow and holding a SIDE OF BEEF. He another chunk off, throws it to the rats."

What exactly does "like a spider" mean here? Is he crouched on a ledge, or is he actually sticking to the wall (a la Spider-Man)? I think it should be the former, to avoid giving too much away.

3.) Re: the following:

"MICHELANGELO
But then, none of you is Michelangelo…
(“Kung Fu” overtones)
“He who moves like the shadow.”"

As I think it is a great recurring gag to have Mikey tout his BattleNexus championship whenever possible, perhaps it would be fun to add it here, as follows:

MICHELANGELO
But then, none of you is Michelangelo… BattleNexus Champion! And...
(“Kung Fu” overtones)
“He who moves like the shadow.”"

4.) Re: the following:

"ON LEO – looking around – something clearly not right here.
LEONARDO
Maybe training here isn’t the smartest idea.
WIDEN to include Mikey in the b.g., tying the bandana on his bicep and racing off into the bowels of the factory.
MICHELANGELO
Stealth mode… engaged!
Raph thumbs toward the receding figure of Michelangelo.
RAPHAEL
Yeah, but Mikey ain’t exactly the smartest turtle."

Raph's line doesn't make much sense to me. I think it would only make sense if it had been established that playing around in this abandoned factory was Mikey's idea, but it wasn't -- it was Casey's. Even the "ninja training " bit seems to have been set up as something ALL of the Turtles thought of.
I would change Raph's line, perhaps to something like "Maybe we should just leave the "BattleNexus Champion" here to play with himself." (Pause) "Nah... how can I pass us ANY chance to beat Mikey at something?"
Also, given the more aggressive stance we are giving Leo in these episodes, perhaps his line here would work better coming from Don.

5.) Re: the following:

"HIGH ANGLE – the Rat King FLIES BACK out of frame just before Leo looks up in his direction."

This may sound like a stupid question, but I need to know -- are we saying here that he is LITERALLY flying -- or has he just JUMPED?

6.) Re: the following:

"WIDEN to include the ceiling, where the Rat King moves swiftly on all fours, upside down, staying just behind Raph."

Another example of showing that the Rat King has some extraordinary or "super" powers -- do we want to do this here?

7.) Re: the following:

"CLOSE ON RAPHAEL - the Rat King stands upright on the ceiling, which puts his head right behind Raphael’s (Raph’s head obscures our view of the Rat King’s face). Raphael’s eye slits narrow. He knows something’s there.
RAPHAEL

Raph SPINS, SLASHING with his sais, but the Rat King anticipates his move, LEANING quickly backwards, up out of frame.
WIDER – Raph looks around. Nothing – not even on the ceiling."

And another example. I understand that we are showing the Slayer's "camouflage" power, but I question whether we really should do this just yet -- it might be better to save it for nearer to the end of the episode, perhaps as a way for him to escape from the Turtles... or maybe we can play with perception here and not give away that he has this power -- instead making it seem like he COULD have just hidden behind something.

8.) Re: the following:

"REVERSE on the Rat King, back pressed against the face of a freestanding brick wall – the only wall left of some ruined building.
RAT KING (VO)
My judgment is passed. They will not leave here alive. The rats will see to that…
PAN ALONG the wall to a windowpane just in time to see Leo CHARGING, leading with his katana.
Leo through the window, lands, and a quick katana strike to the exact spot where the Rat King was just standing. The blade into solid brick.
WIDER – the Rat King is nowhere to be seen. Leo removes his katana, still looking around for the danger he knows is here. Don comes running in.
DONATELLO
It’s an exercise, Leo. We’re supposed to catch him, not fillet him.
Leo ignores the comment – he’s got a new obsession now."

This Leo bit makes no sense to me at all. Are we to understand that Leo somehow knew SOMEBODY (and it's not clear WHO he thinks it is) was standing against that brick wall, and Leo just smashed through the window and struck that spot with his sword hard enough to stick the blade into the brick? Is he PSYCHO???!!!

9.) Re: the following:

"HIGH ANGLE on the crash site, including the Rat King watching his handiwork from a nearby rooftop.
DONATELLO
Well, that’s one mystery solved."

What mystery is that? Don seems to be jumping to conclusions -- just seeing the figure of the Rat King doesn't really EXPLAIN a lot.

10.) Re: the following:

"WIDER – as Casey brings up the rear on the fire escape, the Rat King lands his flip. He bounces directly into a GIANT LEAP that carries him over the width of an entire building and down out of sight."

I think we may be starting to push it a little bit here.

11.) Re: the following:

"ON THE TURTLES – Leo taking charge.
LEONARDO
The walls! Block the holes in the walls!"

I have to say that this might be perhaps Leo's worst idea ever, one that really has almost NO chance of success, and wastes time.

12.) Re: the following:

"LOW ANGLE – the Rat King LEAPS from the rim of the arena, executing a series of ACROBATIC FLIPS. SWISH DOWN to:
ARENA FLOOR – the Rat King lands with a , sticking it calmly, perfectly.
ON THE TURTLES – Leo, Raph, Don and Casey steel themselves for more fighting. Only Mikey takes with jaw-dropping surprise.
MICHELANGELO
Okay, did everybody else know he could do that? Because I feel like I’m the only one who’s freaking out here."

Mikey's reaction seems a bit ludicrous and over-the-top. I would lose it.

13.) Re: the following:

"RAPHAEL’S POV – Mikey sits up, dazed, beneath the indentation his body slam made on the wall.
ON RAPHAEL – determined.
RAPHAEL
Then it’s time we busted out!
Raph CHARGES straight toward a very surprised Michelangelo, dropping his shoulders and leading with his forearms like a football block.
RAPHAEL

MICHELANGELO

CUT TO:
EXT. ARENA – CONTINUOUS
Raphael PLOWS THROUGH to open air."

The action here is not clear. Is Raph just charging into the wall, or is he slamming Mikey into it like a battering ram? If it's the latter, that's not acceptable.

14.) Re: the following:

" The Rat King practically EXPLODES out of the base of the smokestack, sending BRICK SHRAPNEL – from small slivers to large chunks – flying.
ON LEO – as the shrapnel passes behind him, leaving him unscathed.
SPLIT-SCREEN on Don, Raph, Mike and Casey as each is taken down by flying brick."

Wow... those are some accurate bricks. This is really stupid.

15.) Re: the following:

"CLOSE ON THE RAT KING’S HAND – his slimy rags SLIPPING, losing his grip. Leo’s hand reaches down to grab him, but comes up with nothing but UNRAVELING RAGS."

Dopey. Why, after a desperate battle in which he is trying to kill the Rat King, would Leo reach out to grab his hand? Makes no sense.

-- Pete

оригинальная запись в блоге

All TMNT-related images © Mirage Studios unless otherwise noted. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® is a registered trademark of Mirage Studios; all rights reserved.
16.10.2011, 14:57
Серия супер))) Я обожал крысиного короля в старом мульте, но увидев его в новом это О_о СУПЕР серия 10\10
30.10.2011, 09:23
Крысиный король в старом мульте меня всегда дико бесил.
Но в новом мульте он - действительно классный перс))
Серия - 5 из 5
10.09.2012, 09:17
Очень хорошая серия. Крысиный король поражает своими движениями не только зрителей, но и черепашек, да и выглядит он гораздо величественнее, нежели в сериале 1987 года (интересно, будет ли он в сериале 12 года? ). Леонардо начинает раздражать своими поступками. А также очень не понравилась сцена, когда Майки в подвале отбивался от крыс. Зато понравилось, что в этой серии был Кейси (особенно в том моменте, когда он искал Майки ) Драка Лео с Крысиным Королём просто восхитительна, а смех Короля как в лучших фильмах ужасов Серия на пятёрку! Всем обязательно посмотреть её!
10.09.2012, 09:50

Сообщение от Павел 

...интересно, будет ли он в сериале 12 года?

http://www.turtlepower.ru/showthread...284#post186284

Мне одному кажется, что с каждым новым мультсериалом Крысиный Король становится всё более жутким и страшным?
10.09.2012, 09:53

Сообщение от Scorch 

Мне одному кажется, что с каждым новым мультсериалом Крысиный Король становится всё более жутким и страшным?

Должно же быть что-нибудь страшное
З.Ы.: Спасибо
27.12.2012, 18:18
действительно, пугающая серия)
оценка 10/10 =^^=
напряжение зашкаливало.
битвы, поиск - атмосфера нагнетающая)
было за каждого в отдельности и всех вместе боязно )
создателям - аплодисменты)
27.12.2012, 18:29
Серия заслуживает хорошей полновесной десятки) Напряжённая, сюжет интересный, очень понравилась сцена битвы Лео и КК) В общем, ставлю сей серии 10)
27.12.2012, 18:38
- Назад, он мой.
- Если Лео попадет в беду, я первым прыгну.

(с) ыыыыыыы =^^=

Лео в этом сезоне психованным стал и мне нравился )))
02.04.2013, 14:29
Сначала, я не поняла, что это был Крысиный Король. Позже я это поняла. Но я сразу узнала, что это был клон Бишепа. В этой версии Крысиный Король более выразительный. Он отличается своими навыками и силами. Жалко, что он появлялся только в двух сериях. (Эта серия и свадьба Эйприл и Кейси) Хотелось бы, чтобы Крысиный Король появлялся чаще и когда-нибудь управлял Сплинтером ( как в 2k12 ). Но он напал на черепах и Кейси, только из-за того, что они были на его территории.
Что мне понравилось - Мне очень понравилось как Лео сражался с Крысиным Королём. И когда на них падала башня Лео его спас.
Кстати, Лео уже почти с катушек съехал. Он был таким злым.
19.07.2013, 12:41
Жалко, что не было такой серии, где Крысиный король столкнулся бы с Кожеголовым. Хотелось бы посмотреть на их поединок - интересно, кто-кого одолел бы?
23.07.2013, 17:08
Одна из лучших серий 4 сезона)). Заброшенный склад (или завод) хорошо подходит для места встречи черепах и крысиного короля, который в этой серии был невероятно крут. Какие движения, какая сила, сначала всех пятерых улаживал. А его схватка с Лео вообще шедевр))). Так что, другой оценки у меня нету кроме как 5
30.10.2013, 19:33
По мне так лучшая серия всего 4 сезона. Радует все: мрачный сюжет, бои,
облик Крысиного Короля... Вообщем не будь тут 5-ти бальная система оценки
серии, я бы поставил все 10. Ну а так конечно 5, без вопросов.
Ответить
Страница 1 из 2:  1 2