Телеграм-чат  
  Черепашки-ниндзя   Вселенная  Второй мультсериал (2003 – 2009, 4Kids)  4-ый сезон (2005-2006)   Серия 14 "The Ancient One" [92] [c03s04e14, c03e092]
   22.03.2009, 21:37  
Серия 14 "The Ancient One" [92] [c03s04e14, c03e092]
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: c03s04e14.jpg
Просмотров: 50
Размер:	323,0 Кб
ID:	21618"The Ancient One" / "Старейший"

Автор сценария: Steve Murphy
Премьера: December 10, 2005
Главный продюсер: Lloyd Goldfine
Продюсеры: Gary Richardson, Frederick U. Fierst, Al Kahn, Norman Grossfeld, Thomas Kenney
Режиссер: Roy Burdine
Сценарист: Lloyd Goldfine

Основные персонажи: Donatello (Sam Regal), Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas), Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson), Raphael (John Campbell)
Персонажи второго плана: Master Splinter, Yeti Guards, Demon Ghosts, Stone Guardian, The Ancient One
Местоположения и техника: Turtles' Lair, Japan, The Ancient One's fortress

Полная версия сюжета на английском языке (под спойлером):

Intro: Leonardo narrates as we open at a desert landscape at night. Leo is battling four demonic ghosts as a fat old man watches on, smiling. It seems that even when Leo leaves his problems in New York City, he just finds more.

Act 1: Open in the Turtle Lair as Leo argues with Master Splinter while they spar. Leo grows increasingly angry and more petulant, criticizing the Sensei for failing to teach him anything new. Finally, in a fit of rage, Leo knocks Splinter’s katana out of his hand and then cuts his forehead. Everyone is shocked - including Leo, who pushes past his brothers to apologize to his Master.

Later that evening, a bandaged Splinter calls Leonardo into his room and tells him that he is right - the student does require a new Sensei. Leonardo protests and states that he doesn't want to leave, but Splinter assures him that it's necessary. Leo must prepare himself for a trip to train under "The Ancient One", who trained Splinter’s master, Yoshi.

Still later that night, we see Leonardo sneak aboard a ship that heads out of the New York Harbor and eventually arrives in Japan.

Cut to the mountains of Japan where Leo continues his journey on foot through the snowy precipices. The ninja approaches a notch, where he comes across two gigantic yeti warriors that bar his way with their huge swords.

Act 2: The yetis demand to know what the Turtle seeks. Leonardo informs that that he's come to see the Ancient One. The two guards laugh and begin to mock the young ninja. Leo grows angry and draws his katanas, growling that he hasn't come all this way to turn back now. The ninja attacks, but his efforts are futile against the giants' armor. The guards easily defeat Leonardo and throw him into a snow-filled ditch, where the Turtle lies prone in defeat.

Surprisingly, the yeti guard lifts the Turtle to his feet. The warriors tell Leonardo that this lesson was to teach him to never go into combat with an angry heart. With that, the pair explain how Leonardo will find the path to the Ancient One and send him on his way.

Leo continues on, following the giants' instructions, and soon discovers that the snowy peaks give way to a blistering desert landscape. Undaunted, the ninja presses on. Soon enough, he runs across a small fat man with a serious flatulence problem and asks for directions. The man agrees to show the Turtle the way to the Ancient One if Leo can pay for the service with some food. Fortunately Leo has some chocolate, which satiates the fellow's appetite.

After a day of walking, the unlikely pair make camp and light a fire. As they sit, four demon-ghosts come down the trail. Leonardo prepares for a fight, but the guide tells him that if they are quiet and leave the spirits alone, they will have no quarrel. Leonardo reluctantly sits down and the ghosts begin to pass by - until the squat man passes gas yet again. The demon-ghosts notice the fat man and his companion and begin to approach menacingly. Leo draws his swords and prepares for battle.

Act 3: Leonardo attacks the ghosts while the fat man rifles through his pack and eats his candy. The ninja soon realizes that although the ghosts have real swords, they themselves cannot be hurt - thus it's a losing battle. As the Turtle struggles in vain, the gluttonous old man matter-of-factly tells Leo to surrender. At first the ninja refuses, stating that it is not the way of the warrior - but the ghosts disarm him and then close in to finish him off. Seeing no alternative, Leonardo surrenders. The spirits immediately cease their attacks and once again move down the path. Leo is disappointed that he's failed yet again. The fat man laughs, telling the Turtle that he is still alive.

In the morning the duo hit the road and eventually find themselves in front of a temple on top of a tall mountain. The guide tells Leonardo that he must climb the cliff to meet the Ancient One - but only those worthy can survive the challenge. Leonardo states that he is worthy and begins his ascent - with the fat man behind him in (to protect against any further flatulency).

Act 4: Leonardo and his guide reach the top of the mountain - Leo is now carrying the stout little fellow until he once again let's wind fly. Leo drops the man to the ground, who takes off running. The ninja follows into the courtyard, where he is told that he'll have to fight another guardian before he can speak with the Ancient One.

Rocks and stones from the ground magically assemble themselves into the form of a giant stone warrior. The creature tells Leonardo that he is too weak and filled with anger and doubt, thus he is not worthy to see the Ancient One. Leo launches an attack on the rock monster and a battle ensues.

As Leo struggles, we see flashbacks to the final battle with Shredder. Each flashback shows one of his brothers and Splinter pleading for help. The flashbacks affect Leo's concentration and the stone creature begins overpowering him. Suddenly Leo realizes that he did the best that he could and thus could offer no more. With this revelation, the Turtle regains the upper hand in the conflict.

Leo cuts large chunks from the stone creature's head, which crumble away to reveal a face - a mirror image of himself! Leonardo lowers his blades and states that he finally gets it - the fight is over and the two combatants bow. Realizing that the flatulent old man is the Ancient One, the ninja turns and bows before him, stating that he is honored. The small fellow chides the Turtle for taking so long and invites him inside the castle.

The two sit down as the Ancient One pours tea. The Sensei asks his new student what he has learned, and Leonardo goes into a long explanation of his troubles. The Ancient One raps the Turtle on the head with a stick and tells him to use less words - Leonardo states, "I've been my own worst enemy." Satisfied with the answer, the Ancient One tells Leo to relax and enjoy his tea while he begins a tale about Master Yoshi.

Просмотр ВК:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Скачать (скачивание доступно с torrents и доступен он-лайн просмотр серии ВКонтакте. Ссылки доступны только для зарегистрированных пользователей, если вы еще не зарегистрированы - зарегистрируйтесь)

Последний раз редактировалось Casey; 04.09.2017 в 18:21.
28.11.2010, 16:26
Серия, конечно, смешная. Но здесь глупый пук. Что в этом такого самого ржачного?
05.02.2011, 11:40
Да, тут конечно сценаристы много чего понаплагиатили. Догадлись откуда? STAR WARS: episode V. Empire Strike back.
В ролях:
1)Леонардо-Люк Скайвокер
2)Старейший-Йода
Схожести в сюжете: Леонардо, как и Люк, призжает в Японию(на Дагобу)
в поисках учителя. Здесь он встречает забавного карлика(Старейший, Йода). Он отводит Лео(Люка) в свой дом. Потом молодой воин(джедай)
должен пройти испытание-победить противника. В ходе боя Лео, как и Люк, рассекают противнику маску, под которой каждый увидел свое лицо.
Неплохо, да?
Спасибо за пост (1) от: Anny Shredder
15.03.2011, 00:23
Очень смешная серия!

Последний раз редактировалось Starlight; 12.08.2011 в 01:08.
10.10.2011, 18:30
palblog :: Blast from the Past #318: August 3, 2004: comments on Ep. 87 ("Aliens Among Us")first draft, notes on EP. 91 ("Samurai Tourist") premise, and comments on Ep. 92 ("The Ancient One") premise

Subj: comments on Ep. 92 premise
Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2004 7:10:21 PM
To: Lloyd Goldfine

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on Ep. 92 premise.

1.) Re: the following:

"But Splinter will hear none of it. He tells Leo that there is but one other master in all the world that Leo can turn to. He is an ancient, wise, skilled, learned master who rarely takes on new pupils. He is the sensei who taught Splinter’s own sensei, Hamato Yoshi, the ways of Ninjutsu. "

I think we need to do something here to explain -- at least a little bit -- how Hamato Yoshi's master can still be alive, as I'm sure Leo himself would wonder about that. Also, is this "Ancient One" a Guardian? Is he human?

2.) Re: the following:

"At any rate, Leo will eventually come to the realization that his rude, stinky, sloppy traveling companion is in fact the Ancient One that he has been seeking all along. And he will realize that what he has come here for he has already learned on the journey!"

Cool! I seriously hope this marks the end of the "morose Leo" period. One thing that might be kind of fun is to do a bit where Leo has just about fully concluded that, indeed, his weird companion is the "Ancient One", but he wants to force the Ancient One's hand and reveal himself in a test of some kind. What I'm thinking is that Leo will do something like spill a cup of tea over an artifact of some kind that his companion clearly values highly (maybe a scroll), and -- to save the artifact from being doused with tea, the Ancient One has to perform some incredible, nigh-on impossible acrobatic ninja move where he does a triple flip and sticks a landing on some highly improbable surface (upright bamboo sticks or something) while simultaneously whisking the scroll out of harms way AND catching the falling tea cup AND doing that in a way so as to actually CATCH the tea as it's spilling out. It's a breathtaking display of the soul of ninjutsu, and Leo bows to the master... who is a little disgruntled that Leo has tricked him into revealing himself in this manner, but he realizes that Leo has learned what he needs to learn and has earned the right to know who he is. (Should we think up a different name than "Ancient One"? After all, that's what Doctor Strange's teacher was called in the Marvel comics. Here are a couple of possibilities:

-- The Venerable
-- The Master Sage)

-- Pete

------------------------------------------------------------

оригинальная запись в блоге

All TMNT-related images © Mirage Studios unless otherwise noted. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® is a registered trademark of Mirage Studios; all rights reserved.

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 02.11.2012 в 22:03. Причина: лишнее
17.10.2011, 16:20
palblog :: Blast from the Past #321: August 13, 2004 Re: Ep. 92 outline, Ep. 93 premise, first draft of Ep. 88, and Ep. 89 first draft :: 17.10.2011 16:19

Subj: Ep. 92 outline
Date: Friday, August 13, 2004 12:25:50 PM

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on the Ep. 92 outline.

"Leo (V.O. Narration): “I’ve traveled hundreds of miles… thousands of miles, looking for an answer….”"

I feel that the "hundreds of miles" part is superfluous here. I would take it out.

"Leo (V.O. Cont’d): “…leaving me to fight for both our lives … and doesn’t look good!” "

The last part of this line sounds a little off -- was there supposed to be an "it" between "and" and "doesn't"? In any event, I would probably prefer to end the line with an exclamation point after "lives".

3.) Re: the following:

"He tells Leo that there is but one master in the entire world with whom Leo can train."

A small point, but -- given that Splinter, while wise and knowledgeable, is not omniscient -- perhaps Splinter should tell Leo that as far as HE knows, "... there is but one master in the entire world with whom Leo can train."

4.) Re: the following:

"And we see a montage of images (in this order): of Leo stowing away on a freight steamer (he wears a full backpack) berthed at a Manhattan pier, of Leo looking out across the passing moonlit ocean surface, sneaking through the shadows of an Asian port city, hiking along jungle trails, past remote mountaintop lakes and ancient Japanese temples, ever closer towards the distant snowcapped peaks of a mountain range, and all the while we hear Splinter’s voice, telling Leo how to travel, where to go, and how to find the mystical door that will lead to the land wherein the Master Sage’s mountaintop retreat can finally be found."

I like this, and it will be a cool little sequence if (when) animated properly. Couple of things: "Ancient Japanese temples" are mentioned. Now, those kinds of structures look cool, but are we saying that this adventure takes place in Japan? I kind of thought we were implying it was in Tibet or Mongolia of something. The reason I bring this up is that I believe at the end of this fourth season we have Splinter telling the boys that they are heading for Japan, which is cool and exciting, and I wonder if having Leo go there in this episode might make that trip less unique.
Which actually raises another question in my mind -- while the "world travel" scenario sketched out in the above paragraph is cool, I wonder if it is really necessary for Leo to leave the continent? In other words, couldn't this sensei be anywhere (especially if at some point you have to pass through a "mystical door" to get to him)? Like on the opposite coast, perhaps somewhere in Alaska? It might be a little bit more believable that Leo could make his way in ninja stealth across the US and Canada than across the world. Also, his journey wouldn't take as long. Just a thought. (The "Yetis" could be Bigfeet!)
Also, might it not be fun to take a few seconds to have the other Turtles -- who would be concerned for Leo -- giving him a little send-off? They could each offer words of encouragement in their own inimitable fashions, Mikey could give him some special trail mix (Oreos, Doritos, and M&M's), etc.

5.) Re: the following:

"He passes cairn after cairn, the cairns and day blurring together and then the day rapidly fading when he suddenly walks past what looks like just another rock cairn… but after passing it he hears what sounds like a loud slow fart coming from behind him. "

Hey, I think it's funny -- but can we really get away with farting on Saturday morning?

-- Pete

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 03.11.2012 в 14:32. Причина: лишнее
27.10.2011, 21:40
palblog :: Blast from the Past #326: September 8, 2004: comments on Ep. 92 first draft :: 27.10.2011 21:30

Subj: comments on Ep. 92 first draft
Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2004 12:54:29 PM

Lloyd,

Here are my comments on Ep. 92 first draft.

"INT. TURTLE’S LAIR – DEEP UNDERGROUND – CONT’D
ON - MICHELANGELO. Mikey is on a couch reading a comic book. The title of the comic book is: Toxic Zombie Monkey. In the background we hear the sounds of blade striking blade and then hear Splinter sounding concerned. Upon hearing this statement of Leo’s Mikey looks up from his reading and cocks an arched eyebrow and points his eyes in the direction of the O.C. statement (but without turning his head).

SPLINTER (O.C.)
Even the unopened bottle will burst when its internal pressure becomes too much to bear."

Two things here. FIrst, what "statement of Leo's" is Mikey hearing? His voiceover from the preview? That would be very weird. I don't see any other statement from Leo. Maybe something is missing.
Second, Splinter's line doesn't need the "even", because as far as I know, it's ONLY unopened bottles that burst under too much internal pressure. So I would take out "even".

"SPLINTER (O.C.)
That is especially true for we five. We are family. Family, my son… family. We must be open with one another…."

Repeating the word family three times in two lines is a bit much. I would just take out that "Family, my son... family" line.

3.) Re: the following:

"SPLINTER
He is an ancient, wise, skilled and learned master who rarely takes on new pupils. He is the sensei to my sensei, Hamato Yoshi. "

Would it make more sense/read better if "is" was changed to "was" in this line as follows:

"He was the sensei to my sensei, Hamato Yoshi."

4.) This is not absolutely necessary, but I thought it might be cool if, when Leo is getting ready to leave on his journey, he is also given an old trench coat and hat (much like Raph had in the first TMNT movie and how we have sometimes disguised the Turtles in the comics) -- and maybe this gift should come from April and/or Casey (I was thinking that is would be nice to have them in this scene).
Another idea -- which might be handy to cut down on the amount of time we need to show Leo sneaking his way halfway across the planet, along with all the niggling and problematic issues of HOW he is able to do this without being caught -- would be as follows: Instead of Mikey giving Leo a graphic novel (not that that's a bad idea), he waits until everybody else has given their gifts and then he reveals his -- he asks Leo to follow him up to roof level, and suddenly SIlver Sentry arrives! Mike's gift to Leo is to have Silver Sentry fly him to Asia (not all the way to the land of the Ancient One, but at least to that continent).

5.) Re: the following:

"SPLINTER (V.O. – FADING OUT)
... where you must pass through “the snowmen’s notch.” "

Because of the way the Yeti "snowmen" guards are written (which I like), I wonder if it might be fun -- and at this point kind of weird and mysterious -- to add one word to Splinter's line as follows:

"SPLINTER (V.O. – FADING OUT)
... where you must pass through “the laughing snowmen’s notch.” "

6.) Given that "the Stinky One" farts a lot, I wonder if we could work one of our favorite phrases for farts -- "The Evil Wind" -- into some of his lines. (Reading further, I see that is IS mentioned at least once.)

7.) Re: the following:

"LEONARDO
I have some dried fruit, some peanut butter, chocolate—
THE STINKY ONE
Chocolate?! Gimme chocolate! Gimme now!"

When I read these lines, I immediately thought of the classic ad campaign for Reese's peanut butter candies -- remember the "You got your chocolate in my peanut butter!" "You got your peanut butter in my chocolate!"? -- and thought it might be fun for Stinky to demand both Leo's peanut butter and chocolate, mash them together into a disgusting mess, gobble it down, then sigh contentedly and say something like "Ahh... peanut butter AND chocolate...!"

8.) Re: the following:

"LEONARDO (O.C.)
Jeez! You’re unbelievable!
CUT to show Leonardo and the Stinky One seated on the ground around a small campfire. The campfire is the only source of light, giving us stark moody flickering lighting. The area around them, here at the base of the rock formation, is sandy.
THE STINKY ONE
You a talking green monkey frog and you call me unbelievable. You stupid.
LEONARDO
Turtle. I’m a turtle, not a frog."

Two things. First, would Leo say "Jeez!"? (A corruption of "Jesus" as we all know.) I think it would work fine without it.
Second, when Leo says that he's a turtle, not a frog, maybe he should also say "And I'm not a monkey, either."

-- Pete

оригинальная запись в блоге

All TMNT-related images © Mirage Studios unless otherwise noted. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® is a registered trademark of Mirage Studios; all rights reserved.
04.11.2011, 18:20
palblog :: Blast from the Past #329: September 16, 2004: Re: FW: Revised Premise 97 ("Insane in the Membrane"), Re: Ep 92 ("The Ancient One"), Re: Episode 53-78 synopses :: 04.11.2011 18:17

Subj: Re: Ep 92 ("The Ancient One")
Date: Thursday, September 16, 2004 1:08:59 PM

Lloyd,

Although I still think my idea of Silver Sentry giving Leo a lift over to Asia would save us (and Leo) a lot of time and headaches, I don't have a big problem with him finding his own way. However... if he is going to Asia, would he really hop a ride on a ship leaving New York? Wouldn't it make more sense if he made his way to the WEST coast and left from a Pacific port city? (Maybe a compromise here would be that Silver Sentry gives him a lift to California. OR maybe Casey could drive him there in his car -- ROAD TRIP!!! That could actually be the source for an "untold tale of Leo and Casey" next season.)
Also, assuming Leo makes it all the way on his own, this trip of his -- taking boats, walking, etc. -- will take months, probably. Does having Leo gone for months cause any problems with story continuity?

-- Pete

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 13.11.2012 в 21:36. Причина: лишнее
03.02.2012, 19:21
Очень весёлая и смешная серия.Кроме того момента где Лео нанёс рану Сплинтеру.Я бы в жизни не поверил что тот маленький,толстенький и вечно пукающий старичок-и есть Старейший.Да Лео в этой серии был такой горячий.Но мне понравилось когда приехал в Японию эти картинки Лео в шляпе мои самые любимые.Нравилось когда Лео дрался с Демонами.И он впервые здался.Вы слышали как сказал Раф
-Ненавижу когда Леонардо такой же как я.
Моя самая любимая серия из четвёртого сезона.Интересно что Старейший рассказал Лео про Мастера Йоши.И интересно что за чай они пили.Битва с каменным гигантом -ответы на все его вопросы..Спасибо за серию.
Миниатюры
18.jpg   29.jpg   33.jpg  
03.02.2012, 20:16

Сообщение от Don2105 

.Интересно что Старейший рассказал Лео про Мастера Йоши..

Ответ сюда http://www.turtlepower.ru/showthread.php?t=680
Смотри очень печальная серия .
03.02.2012, 23:07

Ответ сюда http://www.turtlepower.ru/showthread.php?t=680
Смотри очень печальная серия .

Ты, видимо, не часто читаешь комменты Don2105'а - он часто задаёт риторические вопросы.
04.02.2012, 15:19

Сообщение от Don2105 

.Я бы в жизни не поверил что тот маленький,толстенький и вечно пукающий старичок-и есть Старейший.

Странно, но до меня сразу дошло ))
Просто я так и подумал, что он там не случайно и наверное и есть Старейший, что так и оказалось )

На правах оффтопа:

он часто задаёт риторические вопросы

Я кстати тоже, это помогает больше развить свою фантазию, эти вопросы как-бы подталкивают на другие ну и легче выражаться )
Спасибо за пост (2) от: Red Sky, Super Marvel
04.07.2014, 17:20
Очень архетипичный эпизод. ) На вариации такого рода историй могу втыкать бесконечно - кинки наглаживаются, а тут еще леоцентричность...
Если опустить трэшовый юмор, то в целом серия прекрасна. Примерно со второго сезона предположила, что рано или поздно кому-нибудь из братьев панцирь разворотят в соответствии с реалистичностью подхода и периодическим попадаловом не в свою весовую категорию. То, что Лео проделал это сам с собой подчеркивает насколько все было запущено. Только вопрос как они... чем они трещины в панцире заделывают? Шпатлевкой? А про отлетевшие куски панциря чуть ли не до середины спины... сложно представить. И вообще это же капец больно, наверно, если с кожей вместе. О_о

Последний раз редактировалось Incognita; 04.07.2014 в 22:41.