Телеграм-чат  
  Черепашки-ниндзя   Вселенная  Второй мультсериал (2003 – 2009, 4Kids)  1-ый сезон (2003)   Серия 05 - Nano - [c03s01e05, c03e005]
08.12.2010, 13:34
Ну серия понравилась.Мошенник использует робота в своих целях,ограблениях.Малыш-робот начинает считать его отцом,в конце все закончилось трагично.Потянет на 5 баллов)
16.12.2010, 10:52
Жалостливая серия, но сути в ней как таковой не вижу. Разве что пополнее Лиги Справедливости для 5 сезона. Вообще серия однообразная. Ставлю ей 3
13.06.2011, 11:30
Ооо! Да это же одна из моих любимых серий! Ходячая куча мусора НАНО просто бесподобен!
13.06.2011, 12:35
Про нано и вторая серия была жалостливая, но в 5 сезоне он хорошо устроился
14.06.2011, 13:46
В каждом сезоне, найдётся серия где очень грустно...честно, мне стало очень жаль нано... а также я незнал ,что он вернёться. Кстати, в игре яего ненавидел, так как немог убить!!! Серия действительна полна сражений,планов и слёз... твёрдая 5
14.06.2011, 13:52

Сообщение от Агент Бишоп 

5/5

Сообщение от Фигня которая внизу:D

Агент Бишоп: оценка - 3 звёзд

О_о
Спасибо за пост (1) от: Klunk
18.12.2011, 02:43
Нано опасная машина которая попади не в те руки могла и людей наубивать если что,
это несколько опасно мне кажется.
26.01.2012, 22:14
Сюжет хорош , но честно говоря мне не нравятся серии с Нано , какие-то они больно грустные и трагичные , ведь все-таки серии в которых много шуток смотреть интереснее! Только потому-что я недолюбливаю Нано ставлю 4!
13.03.2012, 18:58
Не знаю серия не плохая мне очень понравилось.Да действительно серия заставила взгруснуть. Но не понимаю я кого жалеть Черепашек, или сомого нано?Ведь он бал в подчинение у Гарри. Да конец действительно печальный!
09.08.2012, 18:39
Да, печальная концовка... Бедный Нано! Ведь он был не виноват! А Гарри взял и стал использовать его в своих целях!
Сама серия мне не очень понравилась. Сюжет хороший, всё хорошо, но мне не понравилось.
Поставил 4.
Спасибо за пост (1) от: Red Sky
28.08.2012, 18:40
palblog :: Blast from the Past #583: June 14, 2002: comments on outline for Episode 1488-06 "Darkness On The Edge Of Town" and vehicle designs, and June 18, 2002: Re: Faxing new models and Episode 148

Episode 1488-05 ("Nanotech!") Outline
1.) Overall, while I think the basic idea of this story is fine, it feels very weak in the rationale behind the Nano-Monster's actions. The old "artificial being yearns to be human" bit can be effective (STAR TREK: TNG got lots of mileage out of it with the character of Data), but I think to work it has to make sense. You could believe that Data, made by a human in the image of that human, with programming which allowed him to act nearly human, would want to try to make that final step and BECOME human. What would motivate our cloud of nano-robots to have a similar interest?
2.) I think if we go forward with this concept, we have to agree what kind of nanotech we are talking about here. My sense is that the writer is using the common perception of nanobots as "assemblers/disassemblers" of matter at the atomic level. These tiny robots could literally strip matter down to a pile of atoms and reassemble it into nearly any form (as long as you had the right kind of atoms). If this is so, then we need to adjust some of the stuff that happens in this story. For instance:
-- Atomic-level nano-disassemblers would have no trouble getting out of any kind of container -- they would simply attack it at the atomic level, and take it apart bit by bit. You might have to posit some kind of programming inhibition against disassembling the material of the container or incorporate some kind of non-physical (i.e. force/energy field) restraint.
-- Nanobots of this capability would be able to shape themselves into any form they wanted -- not merely kludge bits and pieces of junk into rough forms. (Unless, of course, there is some kind of limit imposed on these kind of creative actions by the nano's programming.) The mask that the Nano-Monster likes could be broken down and the features animated through atomic manipulation.
-- Nanobots of this type would not have to be "superhumanly strong" to break into locked stores -- it could simply (and quickly and silently) disassemble the locks at the atomic level.
3.) Given the above, I think the Nano-Monster's escape from the lab scene needs a lot of work, as do many of the following scenes of Nano-Monster action.
4.) I don't buy that April is bummed-out because she can't find a job -- as smart and capable as we have pictured her, I don't think she'd have much trouble finding another job. I would instead suggest that she is a bit "gun-shy" of looking for work right away, given what happened with her last employer, the psychotic Baxter Stockman... and she's using the Second Time Around shop as a kind of therapy.
5.) Does the Nano-Monster's final form have to be so big (three stories high)? And if it "... starts to destroy April's antique store...", how much does it destroy, as in the final scene we have her opening the store for business the next day.
6.) Do junkyards have steel-melting furnaces? Perhaps we should set this last scene somewhere else, like a steel mill.
7.) If we keep the setting of the climatic ending battle as a junkyard, I wonder whether it might be a good idea to make the Nanotech be vulnerable to magnetism. This would then set up a situation for using one of those neat giant junkyard magnets to swing the crushed Nano Monster over the furnace -- or even to magnetically "suck" the Nanos out of the Monster. On the other hand, this would mean someone, a Turtle, Casey, April, would need to be more directly involved in the "killing" of the Nano-Monster.
--Pete

------------------------------------------------------------

оригинальная запись в блоге

------------------------------------------------------------

All TMNT-related images © Mirage Studios unless otherwise noted. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® is a registered trademark of Mirage Studios; all rights reserved.

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 16.09.2012 в 09:57. Причина: лишнее
06.09.2012, 19:50
palblog :: Blast from the Past #587: July 22, 2002: Re: Name Clearances and notes on Ep. 10 premise/outline, "Nano"2nd draft, and Episode 7 first draft, and July 31, 2002: Re: Notes :: 06.09.2012 19:4

"Nano"
(Note: As the pages were not numbered, I refer to them as if page 1 was the first page of Act One.)
1.) I was kind of shocked to see on page 2 the sadism of Dr. Richards. I had come to view her as a kindly (grand)motherly type, but after she cruelly zaps the Nano "painfully" to make it deconstruct its humanoid figure, and refers to the Nano's "personifying" with scorn and derision, I don't really like her any more. And while I understand why she reacts the way she does for the sake of the story, I have to say that I don't quite buy the idea that any cybernetics researcher would react to seeming evidence of real artificial intelligence with such a cavalier attitude.
2.) On page 9, when Casey encounters April for the first time, a couple of his (and her) lines seem awkward. Especially Casey's following line:
CASEY
(no tact)
So you're hiding out here in your "Daddy’s" junk shop instead of doin’ what you really wanna do with your life?
It seems to come out of nowhere in a too blatantly, purposefully critical and perceptive (for Casey) way. I suggest changing their exchange to something like this:
CASEY
(no tact)
I get it -- while you're waitin' for another real job to come along, you can play in your Pop's junk shop. Cool.
APRIL
(bridles, sputtering)
It’s an Antique Shop - - and I’m not playing --! This is a real... you can't judge--!
CASEY
Hey, whatever, babe.

3.) On page 13, beginning of Act Two, wouldn't the Nano's disassembling of the burglar alarm actually set off the alarm? I think that's the way most alarm systems work. Perhaps instead of disassembling the alarms, the Nano uses its cybernetic powers to reprogram them to "disarmed" mode (easily shown in the animation by a close-up of the alarm's LCD panel showing the words "Armed" or "Alarm On" changing to "Disarmed" or "Alarm Off").
4.) On page 15, before the cool shot of Casey outside April's apartment keeping watch (great image), Raph says "Don't worry April. We've got you covered." The way this comes on the tails of all the Mikey sleepover stuff makes it seem oddly timed. Perhaps immediately before this line of Raph's April could reiterate how nervous she is about the break-ins.
5.) Is Casey wearing his hockey mask when he confronts Harry? Might be kind of cool to show how the Nano reacts to Casey's mask.
6.) What if the car that the Nano disassembles on page 18 is actually Harry's brand new ride, purchased with his new ill-gotten gains? Might be funny to see his horrified reaction as the Nano takes it apart.
7.) On page 20, one of Mike's lines -- "I knew you were gonna say that..." is mislabled as a Don line.
8.) On page 21, I would suggest replacing Leo's "What do you know about this?" line (spoken to Harry) to something like "Are you responsible for this -- thing?!"
I really don't think April would pillow Casey's head on her lap (too intimate at this point) -- just have her check his pulse or dilation of his pupils or something. And his line about whether "... April digs me.." is too much too soon also. I suggest changing it to something like "S-so... did I win...?" or "Anybody get the number of that truck...?"
9.) On page 24, Don discusses how the little chunk of Nano he has is reproducing itself. I don't think we ever find out what happens to this chunk. Is it destroyed? Or does it continue to reproduce and create a threat down the road?
Also, while it is absolutely not necessary, I would love it if we could get into this story, maybe in this scene, one of my favorite lines from the original comics -- "Robots make my skin crawl!" Probably Raph would say it.
10.) On page 26, why does Harry have his "throne" and "little kingdom" in a junkyard? I don't recall this from earlier stages. Is this really his hideout?
11.) I like the emotional content of the ending of the Nano... good stuff.
12.) I got a real queasy feeling reading that last scene between April and Casey where she is throwing crockery at him as they argue. Isn't this like one of the most offensive stereotypes of how women argue with men? And isn't she the one who made such a big deal about the breakage of stuff in her antique shop earlier? It's not even necessary -- just use the dialogue as is and give them appropriate gestures.

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 18.09.2012 в 16:13. Причина: лишнее
10.09.2016, 18:29
Что-то даже сказать особо нечего по поводу серии. Кроме того, что сделана она интересно, сюжет занимательный и не сильно избитый. И того, что она явна проходная.
Черепахи работают слажено, никто никому не перечит, все слушают друг друга и, слава Богу, никто из них никого не хочет убить х) Но ничего нового и занимательного нам в них не показывают, они просто выполняют роль средства решения возникшей проблемы. Хотя Майки старается шутить и даже пару раз тычет Рафа в бок, на что тот реагирует вполне адекватно. Вот может же когда захочет х)
«Маленького» робота с интеллектом трехлетнего ребенка жалко. Он тянется к теплу и заботе, совершенно не умея различать где добро, а где зло. Сдается мне, если бы та женщина ученый уделяла больше внимания эмоциональной стороне своего детища и заложила в него основы морали, то возможно из него и вышел бы более смышленый и послушный робот. Хотя, кому нахрен сдалась эмоциональная машина? Главное ведь, чтобы она смогла упростить жизнь людям. Но преступник в конце серии порадовал своими слезами и раскаяньем, и вообще, он так мило и трогательно кричал слово «Малыш» всякий раз, когда черепахи пытались его уничтожить, что серьезно верилось, в то, что человеку на самом деле не безразлична эта груда разумного железа.

Эйприл встречается с Кейси и Кейси ведет себя рядом с ней как неотесанный болван. Сразу видно, что он к ней не ровно дышит, когда пытается помочь с перестановкой мебели, когда хочет выставить себя в лучшем свете, карауля ночью на крыше у ее окна. Мне вот интересно, смог бы он там простоять всю ночь? А если бы грабитель не проходил бы в ту самую ночь мимо ее магазина? Но что-то мне все-таки подсказывает, что Кейси как раз из тех людей которые считают, что лучше сдохнуть, но не отступаться от своей затеи. Это, в одной стороны похвально, но с другой просто глупо. Потому, что в случае с Кейси толку от этого не будет никакого. Но скорее всего, его просто не впустили в дом. Бггг х)

Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Screenshot_76.png
Просмотров: 4
Размер:	1,30 Мб
ID:	108656

И момент со шкафом, полным старинной китайской посуды. Уж не знаю кто здесь тупил больше всех Эйприл или Кейси с Рафом, но почему никто из этих троих не додумался сначала сервиз этот вынуть, а уж только потом переставлять? Возможно, конечно, что Эйприл сама еще не сильно свыклась с ролью почти домохозяйки и пока четко не представляет, как это самое хозяйство вести.
В любом случае, между Кейси и Эйприл возникает связь, которую создатели, зачем-то, пытаются нам показать через постоянные ссоры между ними. Они начинают рычать друг на друга с первых минут знакомства и, кажется, что Эйприл выкинет Кейси из магазина в любую секунду. Уж не знаю какое магуйство должно там дальше между ними произойти, чтобы в конце концов эти двое решили пожениться. Может быть, конечно, в далеком 2003 было принято романтизировать отношения через ссоры и не состыковки характеров. Дескать, смотрите, они такие разные, но, все-таки, они вместе! Но сейчас это выглядит довольно странно. Ведь как можно уживаться с человеком, если банально не можешь с ним договориться? Тяга друг к другу это, конечно, хорошо, но этого не достаточно. Однако я забегаю вперед, кто знает, может быть там не все так однозначно )

Все еще хочу более живых черепах ><
Ответить
Страница 2 из 2:  1 2