Телеграм-чат  
  Черепашки-ниндзя   Фан-зона  Фан-комиксы   [Комикс] Master Splinter: "Nothing to Fear"
   05.11.2011, 21:21  
[Комикс] Master Splinter: "Nothing to Fear"
Hello, I do not speak Russian, but here is my TMNT fan comic featuring Master Splinter! You can also download the CBZ special edition with an alternate ending! OMWseries-TMNT1-Nothing_to_Fear.cbz

Enjoy!
Миниатюры
oldmanwinters_TMNT1_Nothing_to_Fear_p0cover-revised.jpg   oldmanwinters_TMNT1_Nothing_to_Fear_p1.jpeg   oldmanwinters_TMNT1_Nothing_to_Fear_p2.jpeg   oldmanwinters_TMNT1_Nothing_to_Fear_p3_secondrevised.jpg   oldmanwinters_TMNT1_Nothing_to_Fear_p4.jpeg   oldmanwinters_TMNT1_Nothing_to_Fear_p5.jpeg   oldmanwinters_TMNT1_Nothing_to_Fear_p6.jpg   oldmanwinters_TMNT1_Nothing_to_Fear_p7.jpeg   oldmanwinters_TMNT1_Nothing_to_Fear_p8.jpg   oldmanwinters_TMNT1_Nothing_to_Fear_p9.jpg   oldmanwinters_TMNT1_Nothing_to_Fear_p10recolor.jpg   oldmanwinters_TMNT1_Nothing_to_Fear_p11c.jpeg   oldmanwinters_TMNT1_Nothing_to_Fear_p12.jpg   splinter__s_worst_nightmare_by_oldmanwinters&powder.png  

Последний раз редактировалось Krang; 29.12.2011 в 00:15. Причина: attachments
05.11.2011, 21:42
I VERY bad say English, but...

great! funny kitty)))
great job! bright and interesting)

Последний раз редактировалось Арсений Дубаков; 17.12.2011 в 09:09. Причина: убрал пошлость =)
11.12.2011, 12:02
This is a great job!))) There are excellent drawing, funny story ...
I readed with greatest pleasure your comic. It can really cheer up and be a lot of positive))
Master Splinter was so ... cute! =))) April is very charming!))
Excuse me if I made many mistakes ... I can speak English but so badly. I want you know, I really liked it!
You did a great job!
12.12.2011, 11:33
Wow. This is awesome! Graphics is nice, and story is funny. 5+
MORE
P.S. How old you draw TMNT comics?
   13.12.2011, 08:31  

Сообщение от АТИМ 

Very interestingly and merrily! I like.

Сообщение от DimKa 

It is so great!))) Oldmanwitners - you are a real talant!

Thank you for the kind words!

Сообщение от Диан@TMNT 

This is a great job!))) There are excellent drawing, funny story ...
I readed with greatest pleasure your comic. It can really cheer up and be a lot of positive))
Master Splinter was so ... cute! =))) April is very charming!))
Excuse me if I made many mistakes ... I can speak English but so badly. I want you know, I really liked it!
You did a great job!

I am glad to read that it gave you cheer. I like a happy ending!

However, I am surprised you thought April was charming. I tried to draw her as a fearsome mutant!

Your English is good enough! I do not speak any Russian at all so you are doing much better than I am!

Сообщение от Serёga 

Wow. This is awesome! Graphics is nice, and story is funny. 5+
MORE
P.S. How old you draw TMNT comics?

I am 28 years old, but have been drawing TMNT since as long as I can remember. Only in the past 6 or 7 years have I tried to refine my art. "Nothing to Fear" was my first TMNT fan comic. You can check out more of my art here:

http://oldmanwinters.deviantart.com/
13.12.2011, 16:30
Oh, Oldmanwitners, you're an art genius. I like this story and your style of drawing turtles. And, mostly, I like this page from your deviantart account

Последний раз редактировалось Rdan; 13.12.2011 в 22:29.
   16.12.2011, 21:59  

Сообщение от Rdan 

Oh, Oldmanwitners, you're an art genius. I like this story and your style of drawing turtles. And, mostly, I like this page from your deviantart account

Thank you for your nice compliments, Rdan.

I do no think I am good enough to be thought an art genius, but I did enjoy drawing this comic. I am very happy you liked it too!
17.12.2011, 09:08
Awesome story, Oldman! =))

I can see you are big OT fan, and here a lot of easter eggs and stuff-- Radical! And your artwork is just right for that kind of story-- Pretty detailed and funny. I love it =)
   20.12.2011, 21:48  

Сообщение от Demon-Alukard 

Awesome story, Oldman! =))

I can see you are big OT fan, and here a lot of easter eggs and stuff-- Radical! And your artwork is just right for that kind of story-- Pretty detailed and funny. I love it =)

Сообщение от Dark Man 

Very funny and interesting story! I like it =)

Thanks to both of you! I appreciate such compliments from fine artists such as yourself!

And yes, Demon-Alukard, I did try to work in a few Easter eggs!
28.05.2012, 13:07
   30.05.2012, 01:29  
Спасибо за пост (1) от: Derrick Rose
30.05.2012, 15:29
this.... this.... this super!
I much liked your comics, your style.
Your turtles is mega )))

P.S. I very bad say English.
Ответить
Страница 1 из 2:  1 2