Телеграм-чат  
  Черепашки-ниндзя   Вселенная  Фильмы, телесериал и кроссовер  Телесериал "Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation"   Эпизод 01 "East Meets West. Часть I" [01]
   30.06.2009, 17:17  
Эпизод 01 "East Meets West. Часть I" [01]

Полная версия сюжета на английском языке (под спойлером):

From the darkened sewers of New York to the mysterious splendor of China and beyond our world to the shadowy realm of the evil Dragon Lord, this is the initial episode that reignites the blazing glory of the Ninja Turtles universe!

Things have changed quite a bit since we've last visited the Turtles: approaching age eighteen, each Turtle has grown more individualistic. Michaelangelo is still a fun-loving dude and Donatello is still (if not more of) a techno-whiz, Leonardo has become a more serious leader, while Raphael has grown wilder and seemingly less disciplined. Tension exists between Leo and Raph where it didn't before. And Master Splinter, ever the wise mentor, seems to have aged greatly.

Shredder and the Foot Clan still plague our heroes, more desperate than ever to defeat Splinter and the Turtles. Meanwhile, far more dangerous adversaries begin to emerge from the shadows.

In China, the Shinobi master Chung I, whose role is to keep the dread Dragon Lord and his warriors trapped inside an ancient mystic mirror, sees that the villains have begun to gain a foothold in the Realm of Dreams. This mystic plane is the spiritual refuge often visited by Splinter in astral form.

It is when Splinter's spirit is captured by the Dragon Lord and his physical body is left dying on Earth that Chung I sends his adopted daughter to New York to lead Splinter's pupils into the dream realm to rescue their rat master.

The Shredder, meanwhile, recently defeated in a skirmish against the Turtles, escaped with the knowledge of the Turtles' headquarters... and now plans a full-scale attack on the TMNT and their dying master.

Our initial episode closes as we learn that Chung I's adopted daughter is a mutant turtle!

Просмотр ВК:

Последний раз редактировалось ATOM; 04.01.2011 в 01:03.
20.09.2009, 18:11
Начальная серия "Новой Мутации"... ну чтоже более-менее не плохо) Сюжет, конечно, так себе... ну пятая черепаха девочка- тоже не очень. Плюс не двигающийся рот у героев и просто охринительный мотоцикл Рафа в сумме как-то не зацепило)
Ну и парочка цитат:
-Мы тут одни, Сплинтер, сходи под кустик)
-Не плохая идея))

-Этой драки не было бы, если бы ты, как это называется?
-Шлялся
-Да, шлялся по улицам)

-Я правильно понял вас попедили череаха и большая артритная крыса!
-у крысы была палка XD
ЗЫ перевод у Рен тв получился не плохим, только вот голос Майки подкачал
ЗЫЫ Больше всего порадовал номер: TUTRLPWR )

Последний раз редактировалось Rdan; 29.01.2012 в 20:49.
19.06.2012, 14:06
Серия неплохая .Но по обложке и новостям написанным я ожидал большего и лучшего.Костюмы черепах мне не понравились.Их обыкновенный прикид намного лучше.Насчёт мотоцикла Рафа.Я думал он будет круче ,но это ни к чему.Ведь у них появилась пятая черепашка причём девушка.(будет с кем Леонарде пофлиртовать.)Сплинтер как Сплинтер.Жду продолжения .
24.06.2012, 20:02
а раф неплохо махался.как хорошо что срлинтер помог ему.У шреда костюм ваще тупой.
27.09.2012, 22:29
Фраза про кустик шедевральна, именно она заставила меня досмотреть серию) А сюжет более-менее неплох, надеюсь хуже не станет.
Спасибо за пост (1) от: Red Sky
02.10.2012, 18:15
По мне 1 серия самая лучшая серия
Мне не понравилось всё, что уже перечисленно сверху.
Единственное, что мне понравилось-это костюм Сплинера.