Телеграм-чат  
  Черепашки-ниндзя   Вселенная  Второй мультсериал (2003 – 2009, 4Kids)  4-ый сезон (2005-2006)   Серия 15 "Scion of the Shredder" [93] [c03s04e15, c03e093]
   22.03.2009, 21:39  
Серия 15 "Scion of the Shredder" [93] [c03s04e15, c03e093]
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: c03s04e15.jpg
Просмотров: 71
Размер:	317,2 Кб
ID:	21619"Scion of the Shredder" / "Наследник Шреддера"

Автор сценария: Eugene Son
Премьера: February 4, 2006
Главный продюсер: Lloyd Goldfine
Продюсеры: Gary Richardson, Frederick U. Fierst, Al Kahn, Norman Grossfeld, Thomas Kenney
Режиссер: Roy Burdine
Сценарист: Lloyd Goldfine

Основные персонажи: Donatello (Sam Regal), Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas), Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson), Raphael (John Campbell)
Персонажи второго плана: Master Splinter, Karai, Foot Ninjas, Foot Mechs (Shrednaughts), April O'Neil
Местоположения и техника: Turtles' Lair, Streets of New York City, Hudson River, April's antique shop, Shell Sub, Ninja Sleds (personal subs), Turtle Tunneler, Battle Shell

Полная версия сюжета на английском языке (под спойлером):

Intro: Donatello narrates as we open with the Shell Sub being pursued by Foot scuba ninjas beneath the Hudson River. Don and Splinter are in the sub and as they speed past various explosions, they suddenly find themselves completely surrounded by the Foot.

Act 1: Open in the Turtle Lair. Don, Raph, and Mike ask Splinter when Leo will be return from his training mission with the Ancient One (it's now been two months since he's been gone). Splinter states that there is no way of knowing, they'll just have to remain patient.

Cut to Leonardo as he meditates with the Ancient One. The Ancient One is startled by a vision of the Shredder's claws and he tells Leo that he must go as his family is in grave danger.

Back at the Turtle Lair, Don’s security alarm system goes off - but it abruptly shuts down. This event bewilders the brainy Turtle as only his computer has the capability to turn off the alarms once they've gone off - unless someone has disabled them manually! Suddenly a group of Foot ninjas and two large Foot Mechs crash through the front door. Master Splinter and the Turtles begin to battle their uninvited guests and soon discover that the Foot are much stronger and faster than ever before. Our heroes realize that they’re outnumbered and overpowered and begin to back off. Just then, in a cloud of dust, the Shredder arrives with a cadre of Elite Guard!

Act 2: As the Shredder enters, Splinter and the Turtles can’t believe what they’re seeing. To their surprise, it isn’t the original Shredder, but Karai wearing his armor. The Shredder's scion has come back to avenge the loss of her master (who was banished to an icy asteroid in deep space back in Episode 78). With that, the Foot attack even more forcefully. Don, Mikey, and Raph battle various Foot ninjas and the destructive Foot Mechs while Splinter faces off with Karai. Karai claws the rodent's shoulder and then knocks him senseless. She then lifts him into the air and poises to deliver the killing blow.

Act 3: As Karai prepares to finish Splinter, Donatello leaps and kicks her away from his Sensei. The Turtles decide to split up and get out of the lair. Don and Splinter jump into the Shell Sub, but as soon as they reach the Hudson River, we see that there are numerous Foot soldiers in scuba gear piloting personal subs that give chase. Mikey and Klunk (his cat) escape in the Turtle Tunneler with a Foot Mech in hot pursuit. Raph retreats into the elevator to the warehouse garage (along with three Foot ninjas that he must battle). Raphael barely makes it into the Battle Shell because more Foot are waiting topside, but he manages to escape and careens down the city streets.

Inside the lair, Karai orders her soldiers to destroy what is left of the domicile.

Act 4: Cut to Don and Splinter in the Shell Sub. As they make their way through the water, the group of Foot scuba soldiers follow on their Ninja Sleds. The Shell Sub is seriously outgunned, so Donatello has to come up with a plan. The mutant tries to take the upper hand in the battle by briefly burying the sub in the sediment on the river's floor - once the pursuing Foot arrive above the Shell Sub's position, the vehicle jettisons from its position and sends the Foot reeling. Unfortunately the tactic is only a short-term solution and the villains soon reorganize and launch a new attack. The Foot fire their torpedoes into the fleeing ship and the Shell Sub begins to sink and then explodes. One of the Foot radios Karai and informs her that Donatello and Splinter have been destroyed.

As Raph speeds down the street in the Battle Shell he is pursued by a Foot helicopter. The chopper launches two missiles that hit the Battle Shell, causing it to crash and burst into flames. The Foot pilot radios Karai and informs her that Raph has been eliminated.

Meanwhile, Mikey continues to flee from the Foot Mech inside the Turtle Tunneler. As the Turtle recklessly rips through the sewers and subway tracks, the Foot Mech flies after him. The Mech launches missiles from its mini-cannon that decimate the Tunneler. The Mech pilot surveys the vehicle as it burns, radios Karai and announces that Michelangelo is finished.

Cut to April in her shop the next morning. April stands at the counter as a mysterious stranger walks in. The visitor is Karai and she tells April to give Leonardo a message: the rest of the Turtles and Splinter are dead. With that, Karai gives April a sign that she picked up from the lair earlier and leaves. It's the "Sewer Sweet Sewer" sign, charred and battered.

Просмотр ВК:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Скачать (скачивание доступно с torrents и доступен он-лайн просмотр серии ВКонтакте. Ссылки доступны только для зарегистрированных пользователей, если вы еще не зарегистрированы - зарегистрируйтесь)

Последний раз редактировалось Casey; 04.09.2017 в 18:21.
Спасибо за пост (1) от: Klunk
14.10.2011, 18:50
palblog :: Blast from the Past #319: August 5, 2004: comments on Ep. 86 second draft, and August 6, 2004: comments on rest of season 4 story arc :: 14.10.2011 18:41

Ep. 93

1.) It's not made clear HOW the Foot have found out where the Turtles' lair. As this is such a big deal, I think we should know.
One twist that popped into my head is that maybe Angel betrayed them, and she shows up here or later on as one of Karai's right-hand minions.

2.) Re: the following:

"The Foot Ninja (in redesigned Foot Ninja garb?) are better, faster, and more skilled than ever before."

Why? How? I'm not averse to having some new and badder Foot ninja, but I think it's important to remember that the big thing here is that the Turtles' safe place has been violated and invaded, and even the plain old Foot soldiers would be bad enough.

3.) Re: the following:

"The Turtles are overwhelmed, too stunned to mount a defense."

I think that's overstating the situation a little -- I think they would be hard-pressed, and eventually have to beat a strategic retreat, but they certainly would put up a good fight.

4.) Re: the following:

"We reveal it is Karai, garbed in her own new, power-enhancing Shredder armor."

Is this some big mecha-type armor, or just personal armor?

5.) Re: the following:

"Don tries to pull his battered master away and into the ShellSub, but not before Splinter can grab the TCRI canister and the orb the Utroms gave him that holds memories of master Yoshi. "

This seems a little forced. And maybe these things SHOULD be destroyed, to emphasize the devastating nature of the attack. I can't think of any reason, story-wise, that we would need either of these objects in the future. It might be good to trash them.

6.) Re: the following:

"Mike, with Klunk, manages to escape by attacking with the TurtleTunneler. He charges one of the Shreddnaughts, but really he’s just making himself a new exit. When the Shreddnaught peels the Tunneler open, he finds that it’s empty. "

Given that the Tunneler is outfitted with disintegrator beams which can carve through solid rock, I think it could be used as a pretty devastating weapon, and I think we should show Mikey doing just that, before the Tunneler get trashed. He should take out one of the Shrednaughts with it.

7.) Re: the following:

"A Foot copter will chase the BattleShell and blow it to bits, but Raph will escape at the last minute on the ShellCycle. "

As I suggested at our meeting this past week, I'm not sure if it is necessary to totally destroy the Battleshell, and we might do well by just having the body get destroyed so that the Turtles can later build a NEW Battleshell upon the old one's battered but sturdy chassis. I have this image in my head of Raph driving a really blown to heck Battleshell, with almost all of the bodywork and extras blown away, leaving only the chassis, engine, and maybe a seat and steering wheel.

8.) Re: the following:

"Foot troops comb every inch of the city looking for them."

That seems like quite an exaggeration.

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 03.11.2012 в 11:04. Причина: лишнее
17.10.2011, 16:20
palblog :: Blast from the Past #321: August 13, 2004 Re: Ep. 92 outline, Ep. 93 premise, first draft of Ep. 88, and Ep. 89 first draft :: 17.10.2011 16:19

Subj: Ep. 93 premise
Date: Friday, August 13, 2004 12:42:55 PM
To: Lloyd Goldfine

Lloyd,

Here are my notes on the Ep. 93 premise.

1.) Re: the following:

"The Foot Ninja (in redesigned Foot Ninja garb) are better, faster, and more skilled than ever before. These are Karai’s Foot Ninja!"

This made me wonder -- what about the Shredder Elite? Are they no longer in the picture?

2.) Re: the following:

"The Turtles are overwhelmed, too stunned to mount a defense. "

I know what the writer is trying to say here, but as I pointed out in earlier notes, it is literally not true that they are "too stunned to mount a defense". They DO mount a defense -- it's just not a great one, and it leads to them having to vacate the lair in the face of overwhelming force. If they were in fact "too stunned to mount a defense", they would be defeated.

3.) Re: the following:

"Don tries to pull his battered master away and into the ShellSub, but not before Splinter can grab the TCRI canister and the orb the Utroms gave him that holds memories of master Yoshi. "

As I suggested in earlier notes: "This seems a little forced. And maybe these things SHOULD be destroyed, to emphasize the devastating nature of the attack. I can't think of any reason, story-wise, that we would need either of these objects in the future. It might be good to trash them." Given the desperate nature of this battle and the odds they are up against, it really does seem a trifle odd that Splinter would waste time and risk their lives for these things.

4.) Re: the following:

"Mike, with Klunk, manages to escape by attacking with the TurtleTunneler. He charges one of the Shreddnaughts, but really he’s just making himself a new exit. When the Shreddnaught peels the Tunneler open, he finds that it’s empty. "

Again, from previous notes: "Given that the Tunneler is outfitted with disintegrator beams which can carve through solid rock, I think it could be used as a pretty devastating weapon, and I think we should show Mikey doing just that, before the Tunneler get trashed. He should take out one of the Shrednaughts with it."

5.) Re: the following:

"We cut back to the lair in ruins. Karai calls to Chaplin to make sure her teams hunt the Turtles down. Karai then turns to her Shrednaughts and orders them to tear the place down – leave nothing standing. "

It just occurred to me as I read this again that when the lair is demolished, the mysterious Y'Lyntian elevator will surely be revealed... and would Karai be intrigued by this strange technology? She might want to salvage it and learn its secrets, and maybe that could lead to another "Underground" tale (or another encounter with the Avians), but this time getting Karai and the Foot into the mix.

6.) Re: the following:

"A Foot copter will chase the BattleShell and blow it to bits, but Raph will escape at the last minute on the ShellCycle. "

From previous notes: "As I suggested at our meeting this past week, I'm not sure if it is necessary to totally destroy the Battleshell, and we might do well by just having the body get destroyed so that the Turtles can later build a NEW Battleshell upon the old one's battered but sturdy chassis. I have this image in my head of Raph driving a really blown to heck Battleshell, with almost all of the bodywork and extras blown away, leaving only the chassis, engine, and maybe a seat and steering wheel."

7.) Re: the following:

"Foot troops comb every inch of the city looking for them."

From previous notes: "That seems like quite an exaggeration."

-- Pete

Последний раз редактировалось Павел; 03.11.2012 в 14:34. Причина: лишнее
03.02.2012, 09:44
Страшная серия.Всё в начале шло хорошо.Ребята думали когда вернётся Лео но...
Зашипела Сигнализация.Ворвались футы.Черепашки заметили что они стали быстрее и сильнее.Потом появился Шреддер Караи.Мне было жалко учителя Сплинтера.Она его так побила.Как она посмела.Потом черепашки решили отступать.Но Дон и Сплинтер погибли первыми я в это не верю.Потом Раф ехал в машине.И его подзорвали.С Микеланджело разобрался робот.
Потом эта тварь пришла к Эйприл и сказала что черепахи мертвы.Эйприл была в шоке.Остался Леонардо.Она хочет ему отомстить.
Но у Леонардо новые умения.И когда он узнает.Тоон убьёт её.Он отомстит за учителя и своих братьев.
03.02.2012, 09:49
Страшная серия.Потому что Сплинтера и Рафа,Майки,Дона убили.
Леонардо отомстит Караи за то что она убила его родных
Серия вообще не правда подобная.Это не может быть смертью черепах.Если что Лео себя ещё покажет.Ах она.Черепашки вернутся.
13.11.2015, 00:49
Конец противоречивости и корректности со стороны Караи. В каком-то смысле отличное решение в плане персонажа. Есть определенность и более сильные мотивы. Караи больше не выглядит как чья-то вещь или же воин , который вынужден служить хозяину. Честь забыта, а жажда мести превращает и доминирует в данном случае. Стараниями сценаристов, мы получили один из самых интересных и сильных злодеев в данном сезоне.
Спасибо за пост (1) от: Anny Shredder
02.12.2015, 21:20
Да уж... Караи избрала свой путь. Будем надеяться, что черепашки смогут противостоять наследнице Шреддера.